Money Prize Adapted to Category

Important official informations.

Moderator: systemmods

luques

Money Prize Adapted to Category

Post by luques » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:40 am

Hello Everybody!

As many of you know I was working on adapting the money prize to the category of the race.
Basically all is finished and the new system will work as follows:

One Day Race

Cat. 1: Factor 0.9
Cat. 2: Factor 1.0
Cat. 3: Factor 1.1
Cat. 4: Factor 1.25
Cat. 5: Factor 1.5
Cat. 6: Factor 2.0

PS: Note that the 2x factor for category 6 is already present.

Tour Stage

Cat. 1: Factor 0.8
Cat. 2: Factor 0.9
Cat. 3: Factor 1.0
Cat. 4: Factor 1.1
Cat. 5: Factor 1.25

PS: Kept the idea of "One-Day Race is worth as much as a Tour-Stage of one cat. higher". Wearing of Jerseys will be adapted in the same exact way, so they will scale from 0.8 to 1.25

Tour Final Prizes

Cat. 1: Factor 0.85
Cat. 2: Factor 0.95
Cat. 3: Factor 1.0
Cat. 4: Factor 1.1
Cat. 5: Factor 1.1

PS: May seem strange the 1.1 for both cat 4-5, but considering that there are only 3 cat 5 GTs, the reward there it is already the 1.25 for the stage tour. Moreover as pointed out, the length is already a big plus for the final prize.

These modifications should enter into effect starting from 17th of December (next Monday). The prize table will be adapted during the week, so, take a calculator for the first days :)

Other than this, I am working on some other various little things as converting the text that appears in News in english, so no more

" 14.12.2018,23 Uhr Atlas Tour : Atlas Tour Stage 11: Tizi Ouzou - Tazmalt: HC Bergetappe "

but

" 14.12.2018,23:00 Atlas Tour : Atlas Tour Stage 11: Tizi Ouzou - Tazmalt: Mountain Stage "

Let's see how many small fixes I can make during this weekend.

As Monday can be a difficult day, hope you will be all collaborative, especially as it can be I miscalculated something.

Have a nice weekend and see you on Monday ;)

luques

Re: Money Prize Adapted to Category

Post by luques » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Will update again the post on Monday, telling you that the update is running.

Closing the topic, if there will be bugs please open a post in the appropriate section of the forum!