Wydad Casablanca

Your team should be here

Moderator: englishmods

Casablanca ProTeam

Wydad Casablanca

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:47 pm

Hello everyone ! Hope you're doing well.

Me IRL

My name is Chadi i'm 20 years old and i'm from the city Casablanca in Morocco.

My passion for cycling started from a very young age, and that is because of my father and uncle, they always watched the races together, and they even bought professional road bikes (my father had the Bianchi 928), and went to 2-3 outing every week, for 90-120 kms and with +100 cyclists.

While the favourite sport for Moroccans is football (we have the best football ultras in the world in term of choreographies, chants, pyro show and especially tifos, and the Casablanca derby between Wydad Casablanca and Raja Casablanca is one of the most intense football matchs in the world with an electrifying atmosphere in the stands, check them out in youtube), i grew loving both cycling and football.
I remember watching TDF 2009 with both my father and uncle, even though watching 3-4 hours races might be boring for a 7 years old child (especially the flat ones), i never felt that way because both adults kept me entertained with theirs discussions and debates as each one of them was rooting for his favourite riders. Mountain stages became my favourites and i was cheering for Alberto Contador who became and will always be my favourite rider.

The only race i watched live was the last stage of "Tour du Maroc" (always ends in casablanca), i was very suprised by how quickly the riders pass by.

We still watch some races nowadays but not as much as before, my father stopped going to the outings after changing jobs (less free time, and going only once per week was not enough to keep up with the others).
I still plan to do the same but im not free enough with the studies, and unfortunately cycling clubs are rare in Morocco, so i spent 5 years in Wydad football academy instead.

Me in C4F

I first played C4F in 2016, I'm the famous Multi with team full of Moroccan riders, Morocco ProTeam, Maroc ProTeam and MJCDL Team were all my accounts, long story short i didn't know you can reset your team, so i kept creating a new account to avoid past mistakes, and i just discovered that i got fined for that lool.
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:08 pm
Tour #7 and #8 online! Fantastic! Let me do the Pros & Cons again!

Tour du Maroc

Pros

- Marocco: Not sure why I feel uncomfortable with this country, but there was this Casablanca guy with only Maroccon riders, who was a multi. And then there is some travel warning issued by Germany for this country as well. Seems dangerous for my riders.
PS: Now i know why i couldn't choose Morocco as a nationality for my riders, i see you Gipfelstuermer ;) :D

I stopped playing after two months, and i come back in 2019 with a new team Casablanca, i played again for a short while, bought new riders and left, to comeback again in 2020 and find my youth riders all grown up, a 72-78 classic, 2 +83 flat helpers and a 94 sprinter, i won 7 races out of the 118 i participated in, most of the wins were MS finish, and one breakaway win.(As Casablanca is experiencing issues with database i cannot access it or even check it to see the palmares)

Casablanca ProTeam

Re: Wydad Casablanca

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Wydad Casablanca
Is the team i created in the 3rd of October 2022, wich is 5 days ago, it's the name of my favourite football team.
After some extensive search i decided to go wirh this line up :

The market for lower divisions is a real nightmare, all the 21yo are below average, and sold riders with good stats are nonexistent, im not happy with both my 21yo riders, very low flat stat ans both very expensive.
I don't think that someone created a better train than mine in the lower divisions ever, a very solid one for the current standards, Leroux with good flat, but i'm especially happy with Havlik, "Medical Service" bought, trained and then sold him without even giving him a name i'm very thankful for him, a really gem in this lower division market.
The Algerian Name Gebenn :lol:, we thank "PANTENE TEAM" for his great sense of humor, a good classic a bit lacking in sprint.

My plans
As you can see this is a sprint team, my objective is to make 1,7 mio this month, an audacious goal indeed for a new team, but if everything goes as planned i can reach it.
My second goal is to get promoted to DIV5 next month by reaching DIV6 this month, in order to do that i need to win 1500 points.
For the long term objective:
1- Buy a 20yo launcher with +73 FL and +63 SP and a 20yo sprinter with +56 FL and +80 SP for the next season.
2- Replace my helpers with 20/21yo with +74 FL and good reg in two season from now.

Progress and achievements
-720 points in 6 races and 2 podiums, 780 points to go. Solid start, i'm satisfied with my team performance for the time being, 2nd place in "Bourges" and 3rd place in "Piemonte" both by "Jean Leroux", my sprint train shined in "Bourges", but because my helpers were weak, only my train stayed i the peloton in the last 90kms, wich cost Leroux the energy he needed to resist in the last 50m of the sprint against "Celso Alvarez" from "free team" :roll:

-I made 0,299 mio wich is pretty decent, im still 1,4 mio short to complete my goal.
Last edited by Casablanca ProTeam on Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:23 pm

There is nothing against Morocco as a country. It's just a bug and we hope to solve it.

Same for Casablanca and casablanca in the database. Hope to be able to solve it.

But of course it's only allowed to have one team. Casablanca Team, MAROC ProTeam and Angers were also banned by FPC in the past.

But doesn't matter, the past is the past and the future is the future. So good luck Wydad Casablanca :)
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:28 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:23 pm
There is nothing against Morocco as a country.
I know, i was just joking.
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:23 pm
But doesn't matter, the past is the past and the future is the future. So good luck Wydad Casablanca :)
Thanks !

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:24 pm

Welcome, nice presentation, and congrats for your win today! Just don't make it a habit.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:29 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:24 pm
Welcome, nice presentation, and congrats for your win today! Just don't make it a habit.
Thanks ! I will try to make it a habit hihi :lol:

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:25 pm

First race win with Cenek Havlik

From the first km a breakaway group was formed, Clément Dubray (Equinox),Tobias Monklam (Escartin) and Michel Loiseau (Equinox), decided to try their luck, things were looking good for the front group as they were able to make a 14min gap with a no so interested peloton, multiple scenarios are possible for this type of profile, wich made all the managers cautious as there was no clear favorite.

123km from the finish line, things finally started to move in the peloton as Faical Karim (Wydad Casablanca) moved to the front to give chase, and soon was joined by Anton Sakala (Romoc Riders). Both teams kept controling the breakaway until km 164 where the other teams without good sprinters tried a sieb ( Big Donkey or T-Mobile-A), wich obviously did it's job except for Jean Leroux who was very resilient, as it took several more attempts to take him down.

Free Team and Big Donkey took over the control after the sieb in the second group, with 3rd one lead by Romoc Riders who tried to bring his 77 sprinter Bastian DeBosse back to the front but without success, the same for the fourth group lead by Wydad Casablanca.

The front runners succumbed to the high pace imposed by Big Donkey and free team, who were keeping each others in check.
A 32 riders MS in the end, where Cenek Havlik brought home our first team win, the 25yo rider was very decisive in a very suspenseful final sprint, Yasser Elneny (free team) was very close bhind and Reinaldo Gamboa (Big Donkey) in his wheel, Toby Blake did a amazing job launching his leader.

Amazing team performance today, winning a classic reaching one of our short term goals and progessing in the other.

Financial target

1.7mio/ 0.485 mio +0.186 mio

Ranking & Divison target

1500 points/ 1527 points COMPLETED
Div7 --> Div6 COMPLETED

We have the third best ration points/race in the game with 218,1 points