Falkenbier - Powerful Beer Bellies

Your team should be here

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

Re: Falkenbier - Powerful Beer Bellies

Post by team fl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRG!
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Falkenbier

Post by Falkenbier » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:13 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tausendhundert Bier kostet das! Und jetzt noch abends fahren, pah

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:57 pm

:oops:
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Falkenbier

Post by Falkenbier » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Hargi and his team again with a strong performance

Kaarel Hargi takes two stage wins and the green jersey out of Ruta del Sol. After the time trial, where the Falkenbiers didn't have any chances, and a hard ridden 2nd stage, where the bad team Wizards Cycling rode very hard in the mountains, totally anti-Hargi of course, the team recovered very well and was able to get two sprints in a row for Hargi. As usual, he hadn't any problems to win against the rest of the remaining peloton. Even on the last stage, just 1 second was missing but the team wasn't strong enough to block all riders in the hilly end so that Hargi finished the stage as 4th. Anyway this was enough to win his 5th green jersey!

Falkenbier

Post by Falkenbier » Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 am

Gabriel Heinze with a big win!

What a strong performance on the 2nd stage of Giro d'Italia from Gabriel Heinze. Once again he showed his strong calves to the rest of the peloton.
Although the start wasn't very promising with this little 3-men-group with Heinze and two riders of Bergsteiger AG. So it was Juninho of Bergsteiger who did tempo first. The gap between peloton and the group was never bigger than 6 minutes. It looks like the peloton had all under control.
Around 60 to 65 km to the end, the gap still was on his 6 minutes when Team Lulu was starting to force the tempo in the peloton. The group didn't realized it directly and lost half a minute immediately. But then Heinze and Pazzorelli gave all their power. They didn't have to do tempo the whole race and the gap didn't get closer very fast. 35 km to the end they still had a lead over the peloton of around 3:40 minutes. On the short hill to Tabiano, Pazzorelli wasn't able to follow Heinze's pace and the Argentinian tried it on his own. He used all his power in his legs. The gap became closer and closer and it looks like Team Lulu catches him on the finish line. But Heinze bit on the tooth and saved 1 second over the finish line.
What a great win after a first bad training of the 33 years old Gabriel Heinze. We hope to see more of those actions from our riders during this Giro.