Rid€ for Mon€y : Need good riders.

Your team should be here

Moderator: englishmods

IDF

Re: Rid€ for Mon€y : Need good riders.

Post by IDF » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Sergey !

Yihii ! Amazing victory for Sergey Stepanov in the last stage of Austria Tour. Amazing job , amazing train for bring Sergey to the victory ! Yeah ..
However , the victory was maybe given.. A good attack by Rasta with Oleg and in the second time , Otto :) . But this group was retook 1 km before the end... But with a happy end ! :D

Amazing tour , 3 wins , team classement , climber jersey :) , very nice job :)

I'm leader in D1 :D
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

IDF

Post by IDF » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am

What a great month..for the moment.

After the three victories in Austria , the team won two others races. The first one was yesterday : in Eire , Adrian won the race thanks to the last km in 5% , only two guys followed him.. with a less sprint skill :) , easy victory for him , the seventh victory for Adrian Morgou. . Ergan took the fifth place, 2 seconds behind his teammate. :)
And the second was today. After Eire , go to Czech Republic for a little tour :

Squad : Hessem Radinescuoi/Ante Snjezana/Ergan Kosteliu/Sergey Stepanov/Filoimea Telito/Iakoba Italeli/Oleg Adrianescu

First stage , a team time trial.. thanks to Gaurain and PKMN , the team was in good position , precisely in second place behind Auxi.. but Auxi's sprinter(Magioli) was too weak during the last kms... and the team ( except Ergan and Iakoba ) won the first stage 16 sec in front of Auxi. Hessem in yellow , Ante in white , good work. Tomorrow flat stages , i should control the race... with Taka. :(

IDF

Post by IDF » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 am

WHAT THE TOUR : OHOH

Two stages wins , first and second place in GK , team classement , green , always in the podium ... This is the summary about the Czech Tour for my team , what a nice tour ! :D

First stage : TTT 16 sec before Auxi :D
Second stage : A MS , i worked 150 km because Takardinho wasn't here... so , great sprint for the team , Hessem took the third place behind the two sprinters.
Third stage : A king stage... so many hills... i promised in Wayde that if he worked with me , i let the victory... and this was happened :) second place for Sergey behind Delacasa , Hessem took the third place and Ergan the fifth place. Filoimea out of the podium :(
Fourth and last stage : Probably a MS.. but Taka didn't here... so... Iakoba ,kept fresh , attacked in the last km for the stage.. only Sergey , Ignacio , Ergan and a Wayde's rider can follow him , not Hessem who lose his first place .. and let Sergey won the tour , the green jersey and the stage ^^ :)

1M benefits in 4 days , nice operation... :)

IDF

Post by IDF » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 am

Wallonie 2013

Squad

1. Vasil Potrov : Sprinter
2. Nicolae Dopotescu : Helper
3. Iakoba Italeli : Monster
4. Mikhail Potrov : Sprinter of bled
5. Mirko Shalamanov : Leader in flat stages
6. Oleg Adrianescu : Good.
7. Adrian Morgou : Leader GK ?
8. Otto Pilotov : White , maybe a stage, what else ?
9. Mirciu Dopotescu : Helper GK

1st stage

1. 00:00:00 Mirciu Dopotescu (RideforMoney)

2. 00:00:15 Tarik Mesbah (Pharaon)
3. 00:00:16 Vladimir Barychnikov (Pharaon)
4. 00:00:16 Adrian Morgou (RideforMoney)
5. 00:00:16 Otto Pilotov (RideforMoney)

First win in this tour.. amazing great attack by Mirciu after a hard chase by Otto during the last 15 kms... When the " GK group " has been joined the escape , Otto stopped his tempo.. and Mirciu made a amazing attack in the last 2 kms.. nobody in his wheel ( only two climbers but too weak.. ) , 10 then 16 sec in front of the group ( 15 in Mesbah , 16 in Adrian's group ). Good operation for gk , now the objective is an another win and GK for Mirciu because Adrian has beed lost 2 sec against Vladimir , his main opponent ..

Otto takes the white , Mirciu the yellow oblivously.. but not the green. An another objective for team.. so... Nice work.

IDF

Post by IDF » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Wallonie.. good.

4 win for 5 stages , 2 guys in the podium ... This is the summary about the Belgian Tour :)

Second stage : A mass sprint.. Vasil won easily in front of.. Nicolae , amazing double victory by the team and this was the 15th victory for him. :)
Third stage : An escape won because CC let us too many times... so... but Adrian took the third place thanks to a nice attack in the 3% :) , good. Mirciu lost the green...
Fourth stage : Vasil in front of Nicolae , remake of the second day. :) .. but Mirciu losts the green definitively.
Last stage : A 6% 1 km before the end , Tarik attacked for the GK.. but Adrian catched him easily in the last flat km :) Little group with 3 RFM's riders.. Otto won , Mirciu just behind et Adrian took the fifth place :)

So... Mirciu won the tour in front of Tarik .. and Otto who took the third place thanks to his victory today , amazing moment :D

:D second Wallonie's tour :D héhé 3 years after Edgar Truminov.. :)

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:32 pm

News about the team soon...

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Good bye holidays.. hello September !

8 victories in August for RFM , 1 tour and two podiums.. great month for us. At lease , a hard month... Portugal , 2 weeks , some mountain stages ; Colorado , only hilly stages .. but ok Poitou and Danemark were really flat but.. hard. Ante won his first general classement in front of Suessem and Thomas thanks to his victory in the ITT . His 4th victory in his career ( 2 in August ).. but his first tour and first white jersey. The other great guy is Hessem.. two podiums in long race... but only podiums.. and one victory in Colorado ( ITT too ) . A lot of regrets for him but so... it's quite nice. The other victories are for Vasil (x3) , Otto and for Igor Karadic.

Mirciu left the team after 13 months with us , a good career without great victories... For substitute him , i've bought a climber , the first in the team : Luka Kiclic , 73-56-74-52-46-42 reg.. 3M .. pretty expensive ( and after him.. a " real " climber with so fucking great skills was in TM at 3.1M.. so fucking bad ) . I'll try to ride little mountain tours with him , a real test for me in this kind of tours.. and kind of strategy lol.

In Septembre , we rode all races.. with three podiums.. the first for Adrian at Plouay , 35 y-old.. with SM's riders.. but not enough to take the second place or the victory. After.. Alberta Tour.. flat tour with ITT : Ante lost him for 1 sec against Zahna... but he took the yellow jersey yesterday.. héhé :D. And yesterday's stage.. Vasil with a great sprint.. just behind Zahna's sprinter.. so i'll try to win MY FUCKING STAGE :D . Besides.. Vladimir Stoilov , my fucking useless rider , is in the podium for now... but he's threatening by Allstars for the third place.. so. Now the third stage at Alberta.. go go RFM :)

IDF

Post by IDF » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Alberta , great performance.. but which performance?

Quite easy to sum-up this tour :
- Overall classement for Ante
- Third place for Vladimir
- Green for Vasil
- White for Ante
- Team classement
- Money in da pocket ( or in da bank.. )

Good tour for me , a good riding , even in the last stage with a GK attack by Zahna ( because i was off .. ) ... , good riders for control the yellow. Ok great week in Canada but i lacked chances... why?
6 stages so ... and 6 second , fucking , places .. no victory here , no stages , a shame i think.. 1 for Ante ( ITT ) and 5 for Vasil... make me angry grr.
Bah ok.. it's a " little " problem.. but it pisses me off really. Beside.. cool performance , some pts , some money ( 1.7M benefits.. ) , so i'm happy.

Actually , i ride in Italia ( Settimana ) , a test for climb stages.. i'm a noob in this kind of race.. so i need to learn. I'm 9-11 and 12 in GK.. so far behind leaders... i'll try to win something tomorrow.. for try. After , Britain , for Hessem , with Luka normally and not Willy ( thx downhill ) .. , i'll see. A podium is the minimum for me.. i hope a victory but with some kind of ... maybe not.

See you soon. :)

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:45 pm

23 years after...

3 wins in Britain (Sergey) , only 3 wins in September.. so bad.. i've fucked in China.. Ante took the second place in the same time as the first guy.. grr. But this was the past. Adrian sold after 15 good months for us... very nice guy , very strong classic.. but not good other caracteristic..

A new guy joins the team.. Jade Kourclic , a sprinter who'll replace Vasil Potrov in the next month and help Nicolae during the next months..

Now ---> October's results :

First day : Otto won the Brighton Autumn Classic in front of Hypo :p with a sprint started to 150m.. nice.
Second day : Milano - Torino : Luka finished in 16th place.. so far behind the leaders. But good experience for him.
Third day : FrancoBelge starts ! Vasil took the third place after a fucking crap sprint ( as usual.. ) in the extremity... so bad.
Fourth day : Vasil took his payback against Poké , superb win after a 150 m sprint.. took the yellow and green jersey in the same time. :)

2 wins in 4 days... it sounds better like October..

IDF

Post by IDF » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:16 am

Ok.. Hessem loves podium.

Still a sad end for RFM in Bourgogne ( Dijon )... he looses the tour for.. 0 sec like Ante in China 1 month ago. A big mistake from director and the attack by Luka Kiclic in the 2 last kms.. he followed one another rider in 7% without Hessem who is trapped into the downhill.. ha so crap. Armorique won the tour thanks to sprint points ( against Hessem ) in spite of Hessem's victory in ITT saturday.. Otherwise , Luka won the white jersey easily , even with a shit ITT ^^ ( so far from Hessem ) ... i'm a bit happy for the results but i'm too angry because the mistake was unbelieveable...

So now , Sachsen Pavés with a little group.. i want 1 win and maybe a top 5-10... i hope.

IDF

Post by IDF » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Three months later...

A new generation !

After a bad period for us , we come back in the top of the D1 ! We are 4th actually.. behind three hard teams . :) Luka is a BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ( 86 hill 26 y.old ) , with two good " captains " , Otto ( 73-79-62 sp) and Sergey (71-79-65sp). The flat riders are really nice .. Dimitar-Igor-Mikhail(until today) - Iakoba and Oleg have > 85 flat.. and we have 3 youngs :) for the future. :) Besides that , we had good results during this last term. : Nicolae won so many times , Vasil too and he went in retirement , Sergey and Otto dominated hills :) and Luka is a superb alternative for little tours !
Ok , there are some " negative " points : my new sprinters.. bad trainings ( not very nice... , for example.. Raju 23 y.old , 0 races .. ) so.. we will see with them... and Ante , a bit lazy.. but still good . :)

I will present you the new stars :

Raju Geelpash 89sprint-23 y.old , still 0 race..but his beginning is in coming.
Sharenganesh Terpash 50-82-52-46-58-70.9-38 reg 1 victory 150 pts. Nice start for him.. future good flat rider.
Yuri Sherkov 53-79-54-48-56-69.7-39 reg. 1 pt Nice helper.. nice for hilly sites... so maybe a 55-85 .
George Erinecu 52-79-62-48-43-71.8-51 reg. Riding , riding and only riding. 40 pts. So many races for him !
Alen Mekovic 51-78-72-46-62-77.1-37reg : Pavés , oh yeah.. but downhill guy.. so a good leader for classics 2014.. Bad chance for him in Paves' Tour.. he deserved the white really. 140 pts
Arjun Depadesh 58-73-64-62-62-67.3-53 reg : Future good classic.. just a bit weak in downhill.. but good for finish and.. help his leaders !

And the two for next months :
Zenan Kaclescu 55-71-75-68-53-64.4-48 reg 2.1M : Nice guy for TT tours.. a bit weak but so.. with his DH , i can hope a 73-80-75-68-53 :) and results.
Kadil Potrov : 55-73-73-64-65-65.2-64 reg : 2.5M : The SUPERMAN ! Ok , expensive..but very nice. Helper for TTT , big reg , big striker , good downhill , good flat... omg , very good affair i think if he'll reach 74-80-73-64-66-64 reg :)

So.. some guys were out : The last one , Mikhail Potrov , still nice but for Kadil , his cousin , he decided to quit the team and work in our car during races :)
Ivi Kaskov , Mirko Shalamanov ( 82 flat , 37 y.old) left team . :) Hessem too , Vladimir Stoilov , the deception too .. :)

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 pm

And 1 win for RFM in Australia

I think it's deserve for me.. really.. hard work , hard try.. so.. at least one victory ! youhou let's go for the party.. ok ok calm down. A short stage ( 149kms) with one hill in the beginning , one hard km somewhere and one km for escape.. 4km before the end. With Europecar and others.. can be difficult to make a sprint.. Storm wants the green too and have a good sprinter ( ok .. Andrey best sprinter of the field... sprinters are off in this tour..) , so let's go for a together work ! Phoenix in front with his red guy... who took 10 pts more. :) So.. over for red jersey , i don't care. Now the stage... Otto blocked the 3% , no attacks and Iakoba finished the job and now...

A MAGNIFICAL SPRINT OH YEAH , DOUX JESUS MARIE JOSEPHHHHHHHH

Iakoba launched everybody in the field.. Sergey followed him then Otto and then Andrey ( and then Storm's sprinter)
Iakoba made nothing during 250m.. launched the sprint (again) .. and Otto-Sergey went out.. Andrey blocked Bruno.. and it's the double.. no ! THE TRIPLE WINNNNNNNN , Andrey won his battle against Storm's sprinter :)

Otto 1 / Sergey 2 / Andrey 3

Otto in green now.. and 3rd in GK :)

Great day.. see u tomorrow for the queen stage !

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 pm

January..what a month

9 wins by 6 different riders ! A top 3 in D1 Classement... almost perfect ( ok the title was clearly a big objective... ) , some benefits , new riders for next months... that's RFM in January . Ok , i'll speak about the last week in January.. so finally , Otto won green jersey easily , i'm a little bit disappointed by Luka's performance.. no victory in this TDU ( maybe the win of the D1 crown... ) .. ok TDU 1 win , 1 green jersey.. in this small group.. so less.
After that , three one day-races... like you know , i hate one day races... some shit , some f... actions... no comment.

And.. the NZ tour : 5 days (3 days in January) ... good group ( but small )... no sprinters ( ok we're 4 )... no big climbers ( one or two only ) . Ok i bring Jade for sprints , Ante for first stage ( and top 10 in GK ) , and others .. bah for nothing. Just riding.

1st stage : Ante finishes in 2nd place... behind the monster of Riding Stars... still in yellow today.
2nd stage : Online during the stage.. only Rockstar and PM sprinted... Jade took the win.
3rd stage : The same.. with a huge work by FF... thanks to him , we went for a sprint.. Jade won in front of FF . Jade in green after his 2 wins.. tomorrow , another sprint stage with some hills... maybe a surprise. We'll see.

IDF

Post by IDF » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 am

News soon...

IDF

Post by IDF » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Soon... yes soon... 2 months ago...

Ok 75th win in 2014 after our show in Danemark... (5wins/6races) .. a tour win by Emil .. and Zenan finished at the 4th position. About transferts... hmm Otto Pilotov has been retired some days ago... new sprinters and new launchers were arrived... difficult to make a sum up here really... many substitutes in 6 months.. argh.

Maybe after this month. Really great.

IDF

Post by IDF » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 pm

2014.. 2020. Time changes.

IDF

Post by IDF » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Young squad, both 38 and 39 y.old will be sold.. I'm waiting for a 65 sprint and a young classic again.

IDF

Post by IDF » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:12 pm

At least, another Monument won . After our first MSR 1 month ago, it's our first RVV. Playing defensive as we always do, and a good finish. Like MSR, it's a 1-3 double podium. We managed to keep the entire team until the 2/3 of the race, having 5-6 guys for the last 1/3. We caught a late attack after the last cobble climb... and here we went :)

Now, we don't know which races we'll do.. Pais Vasco for the 3 last stages or flat races for cash. We will see.