GUDE LAUNE SAYS GOODBYE

Your team should be here

Moderator: englishmods

GUDE LAUNE

GUDE LAUNE SAYS GOODBYE

Post by GUDE LAUNE » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm

After only one complete season in the division 1 the teammanagement of GUDE LAUNE decided to retire the whole team. The original intention to win the division 1 in the second season isn´t possible to realize anymore because of the sad ending of the Oman Tour this month :cry: ... but congrats to Alkworld by the way.
At the moment it is not possible to make a prediction when GUDE LAUNE will come back to RSF... but be sure GUDE LAUNE will come back ;)
GUDE LAUNE wishes his former riders good luck and we hope at least Max and Adam will find new teams and may continue to win races and tours here.
I will continue watching the RSF-Universe and i would like to sit other teams if it is possible, but you have to ask early if you wanna make sure, that i read the request before the race is over ;)
Have a nice time, hope to see you soon, bye bye!

flockmastoR

Re: GUDE LAUNE SAYS GOODBYE

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:34 pm

goodbye, were some nice races and a fucking Oman Tour :D
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Mmh, hope not becaues of Oman!

Hope at least you won't sit Bergwerk anymore.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Just ride with your own team, much nicer.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 pm

too bad you were here, but fine you will leave :lol:

ok ok...back to topic...don't forget to sell me your young flatguy
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Samurais

Post by Samurais » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Hoffe ist net wegen der 1 sek ^^ , hab zwar net viel versthen können nur das wohl erst ma aufhören willst . nimm dir ne auszeit und dann komm wieder um wieder um ne sek gegen mich zu verlieren ^^, bis bald ma wieder Laune