r/Q

Your team should be here

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Charro Carrasco Racing

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 am

Grr, bah, grrr, pff, puke!

ANOTHER stupid 80-70 on the way. Hate it when one of you destroyers of climbers gets a climber with potential, just to turn him into an idiotic 80-70. Ok, 86-66 or like something like your Alcazar of course is cool, but then RIDE THE GTs for the GC with those guys! DAMMIT. By now even a 84-50 can be on the podium if somebody just knows a bit how to ride. Ride the GTs. No, not the Vuelta, I said GT (Grand Tour) not ST (Shit Tour). Mmh, although, mmh, maybe ride it, so the parallel program becomes easier for apes :lol:

Anyway, since you don't use this team thing very much, I post the newest stuff from Petit Singe. Since I don't do stuff like that in my own press center I have to do it somehwere else, this place seems quite good, the atmosphere seems friendly, we apejack the place now.

Ok: Petit Singe opened an internal investigation. Thaddäus Häfeli, a racist? Instead of fully working for the "divine physician", the great Chinese Gao Daoquan, he went for his own chance in Utah, and as could be expected failed. While Gao in the back won the sprint of the peloton. Scandalous behaviour by Thaddäus. When Gao was stateless, there seemed to be no problem for Häfeli to work, now that it has become public that he is Chinese all of the sudden Häfeli just rides for himself? And his behaviour before following an attack was telling too, an attack with Gong Bang in front, an offer by some magic mathematician not to sprint, if the team doesn't chase behind. While the manager is still thinking, Häfeli starts making tempo. And brings the group, where Gong had probably a 40% chance of winning if there was no chase by Häfeli behind, back. Soon after instead of working for the other Chinese he follows an attack? SCANDAL. If Thaddäus can't provide the team with a sensible explanation for his behaviour (and his claim "YOU told me to do that" certainly isn't) he will be first suspended indefinitely and maybe sold.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Quick

Post by Quick » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 am

Ok ok, you idiot! Didnt read the whole thing, cause you havent desevered it. As said before a hundred times(anywhere in the forum or races^^): I AM RIDING THE GTs 2013! With double-spitze! I wanted a guy for stages and a pur rundfahrer! By the end of the Andes(or earlier) another Mountainrider will join. But then someone who should be 7X-5X-7X-5X with 55+ Reg. Something like that. Our latest signing is suppost to be his helper/leader in small tours or single races. I am no team which wants to ride every small kaka-tour or race with 500k wages, so i take a cheap mountian rider and an expensive one.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:08 am

Good you moron!!!!
But why do you need a stupid 7x with 5x TT? Yes, I know that includes the holy 73 with 50 TT, but it should be that one, and only that one, not stupid 72-57 or 71-59 (60 would be stronger) Do it the Kazakh way! Like NoPikouze. Win the Giro with a puuuuuuuuuuure climber! Mangahn will be proud of you!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Quick

Post by Quick » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 am

I'm not sure which kind of rider i actually want. First really good one who shows up, when i have the money probably. I will take 73-56-79-46 with 65reg(which is also a rundfahrer for me because of the reg^^) too if available ...but also the 70-56-79-63. Dont want a huber... thats all.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

Anyway, make the new dudes austrians. After these olympics they need some success. I mean you won the same amount of medals as Liechtenstein!

Quick

Post by Quick » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 pm

NO! But i can make myself an austrian teamname!
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Figugegl Radlclub?

Quick

Post by Quick » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Oachkatzlschwoaf Velotröten
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 am

r QUICK!
Robyklebt QUICK, clear case, the greatest manager of all times is back! Even if it's only hidden in the teamname.

IDF

Re: r/Q

Post by IDF » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 pm

What a fail today... :(
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM