Post by Z&B » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:04 am

The answer is 5.

Robyklebt

Re: Team FL

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 am

4.8!
Henzell counts only 0.8.
Or 5.8 maybe...

I don't really remember Lichtenstein, just the name... but what was his speciality?
Unsinn the same, somehow thought he was a sprinter, but not mentioned above so....
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:10 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 am
4.8!
Henzell counts only 0.8.
Or 5.8 maybe...

I don't really remember Lichtenstein, just the name... but what was his speciality?
Unsinn the same, somehow thought he was a sprinter, but not mentioned above so....
Why Henzel 0.8?

Roy Lichtenstein was a climber part of the duo together with Eddie Sixpence, Xaver Unsinn a classic rider and Stefano Benni's congenial parter.

Btw. the right answer is 5: Nguyen, Schmarotz, Federspiel, Ollé Ollé and Perry Henzell. Sitko could also count as a sprinter, but he never had more than 81 sprint. But still GW and Giro points classement winner!
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Because ZB already said 5, so to win had to go higher or lower, but since in your sprinters list you mentioned 5, it seemed highely likely that it was 5. Wasn't sure about Unsinn, and sort of remembered Sitko being lower, although wasn't completely sure, so my best chance to win is: Henzell only 0.8. Because he was boring somehow. If he wasn't in the sprinters list I probably wouldn't have remembered him either. Schmarotz, Federspiel Ollé Ollé, Nguyen, ok. This Perry? Bah...

0.8. I demand random tempo too.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:19 pm

What's up with Hugo Marxer?

The Team FL roster has a lot to offer. Still, the team is hardly riding at all at the moment. It even missed the Tour des Pavés,usually a planned fixture in the team's schedule.

The cycling season has come to an end, the offseason has already begun with the Tour des Pavés. For the last years, this usually was a busy time for Hugo Marxer, Team FLs technical director. He had to plan the line-up, the tactics and often the celebrations for the outcome, as his team has participated pretty successfully. This year is different. Hugo Marxer was not found in the office but rather in Liechtenstein mountains hiking or mountain biking, enjoying the last warm days of the year. In the meantime, the team rode 12 one day races in October after 11 in September and only 4 in August. Still the team has some promising riders in its roster, like the classic riders Lorenz Looser and Halvor Haugen, brazilian sprinter Eduardo Spohr or its Pavé armada around Kopinski. So what is the team up to? Well, it looks like it's hard to find sponsors in the rich apline country in the middle of Europe these days. So, due to budget cuts the schedule hat to be cut too. Which means more free time for Hugo Marxer, who does not like to ski, unfortunately. But then again, he has more time to prepare the upcoming 2020 season and the spring classics, when Team FL will be ready to look our fro some surprising wins and upsets. Until then, Hugo keeps being lazy, most likely.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.