free team's departure

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Schartner Bombe

free team's departure

Post by Schartner Bombe » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:30 pm

" free team(19:49): too long, didnt read: keep enjoying the game and maybe even think about making the game more enjoyable for everybody else. and keep dominating, small r's
free team(19:48): today will hopefully be my last day ingame, but if you feel like there are some words left unsaid - from your worst insults to your deepest thoughts - i will surely still be around in the forum from time to time
free team(19:48): for anybody who is still curious. my teams: TuS Leider, Nilkheim, FloRida, US Pystol, T-Lekom, RacingGV, FDGymnasium, Radsportfreak, TVG Christin, Fabis Fahrer, Racestream, Team Wallstadt, Burger Kings, RoadRacer, BikeExtrem, US Radler, Dream Rider, DJK Nilkheim, Leopard Trek, Dream-Team, ProTour-Team, Chaos Team, Troublemakers, Bahnfahrer, Sporties, Driving License, RacingStar, MSV Regenwetter, RSV Hessen, Rollin Oldie. my buddies teams: hellsbells, team buxdehoude, Strassenflitzer, kurtis team, suedteam, Team Bier, Pavler. some times he rode for me, some more times i rode for him, some more times we rode in the same race while being at the same place, some more times we rode in the same race while being at different places and some more times i played 2 teams while being in the same race. all of that just started with me wanting to play more than 1 race/day and sharing my hobby with my buddy. but lets not talk about how it ended^^
free team(19:48): certainly more teams had a better time talking about me than riding against me and surely much more than riding with me. hopefully you had your reasons for that and at least enjoyed whatever you did
free team(19:47): anyway. big thanks to alk, aad and gip for keeping the game alive and everybody who spend time to make it more enjoyable. by designing races, coordinating the calender, fpc, nc, giving input on the game, being active in the forum by presenting your team, sharing a lot of stats with us, talking about tours,races&riders, competing in design competitions, making the chat more enjoyable by talking about anything&everything or maybe even the race, just riding races and everything i forgot. if you find yourself anywhere please feel personally adressed
free team(19:47): ofc i quit on the spot because of losing a random cat1 race - winning 257races in back to back years while winning the most cat6 races during that time, having the most wins overall, the rider with the most wins, winning the most races each year etc is all just a fluke compared to yesterday.. really takes a special person to still talk trash about somebody who is leaving.. actually i made that choice 4-6months ago and hopefully will stick with it "

Schartner Bombe

Re: free team's departure

Post by Schartner Bombe » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:32 pm

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but isn't that an admission to the multi? or what do you mean by that, free team?
If that's the case fpc, then strip away all titles because it's like doping in my opinion and against the multi rule.
Should be in Free's mind "making the game more enjoyable for everybody else"
Last edited by Schartner Bombe on Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Team stevens

Post by Team stevens » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:27 pm

Free's final admission, like Lance Armestrong's, deserves an unprecedented sanction. I think his name should be removed from the list of winners, like lance armestrong…. without retribution.

The damage done to the game is unprecedented, and to let such a headliner potentially promote records is unacceptable…

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:34 pm

instead of writing your usual bs, maybe take a few seconds to check out when those teams were active. sad, but not at all unexpected :)

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:18 pm

I wasn't in FPC back then, but as far as I know, he was temporarily banned and fined for that. Probably someone can find the old thread and decision.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:15 am

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2640&hilit=ProTour+Team&start=75

it should be this case?

but its so much to read i havent found the final decision yet might have a look again later
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:42 am

have found this in the thread, for clarity
lesossies wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 pm
I saw it too and I noticed a lot too.
And I took the decision to suspend ProTour, at first for a month.
I first wanted to wait the start of the TOUR before I declare my decision, but I allready saw that he is now riding Solidarnosc. So I dont need to wait.

He has not only been suspended, he has from now on no control on his team.

Pavler is not riding now, but I suspended it too as a sympathy act.
Hunsrueck wrote:
Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 pm
FPK has the following penalty set: a Fine 200 000 for farming.
GIP MASTERPLAN

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:51 am

So the biggest palmares of RSF is no more no less than a cheater...
What a shame! but he must be really addicted to the game...

+1 with what others said, should be deleted everywhere
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:44 pm

Using multi accounts because you love the game and want to play a lot is not cheating.

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:52 am

He said : some more times we rode in the same race while being at the same place, some more times we rode in the same race while being at different places and some more times i played 2 teams while being in the same race.

Of course it is cheating. I remember his Chaos team making it Chaos and riding for another one, so it was for his other team.
18 riders for one team against 9 for others that huuuge :mrgreen:
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:21 pm

Elaska wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:52 am
He said : some more times we rode in the same race while being at the same place, some more times we rode in the same race while being at different places and some more times i played 2 teams while being in the same race.

Of course it is cheating. I remember his Chaos team making it Chaos and riding for another one, so it was for his other team.
18 riders for one team against 9 for others that huuuge :mrgreen:
He barely makes any riding in general so what you're saying doesn't make sense.

As for Chaos team, he used it to bring 3-4 sprinters and NEVER make tempo for them. 95% of the active teams right now are like Chaos team.

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:15 pm

Have multiple teams ever been allowed? Was it ever allowed to take part in a race with more than one team? Was it allowed for someone else to ride for you with 2 teams?
If not, it doesn't matter where something was written and what punishment was given, in my opinion it is simply a new matter because of his open confession. But that probably doesn't really interest anyone here. ;)
His teams may have received a penalty, but no one knew who was behind it - namely the same manager - and in the end this name was "free team". You can read the others above. :)

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:36 am

FPC has reviewed this case and all involved teams. All the multi accounts have been banned. None of the multis had logins after 2014.
GIP MASTERPLAN

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:29 am

Schartner Bombe wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:15 pm
Have multiple teams ever been allowed? Was it ever allowed to take part in a race with more than one team? Was it allowed for someone else to ride for you with 2 teams?
If not, it doesn't matter where something was written and what punishment was given, in my opinion it is simply a new matter because of his open confession. But that probably doesn't really interest anyone here. ;)
His teams may have received a penalty, but no one knew who was behind it - namely the same manager - and in the end this name was "free team". You can read the others above. :)
I don't get your point here, free has been fined for being a multi. You can argue that you don't agree with the extent of penalty but I don't get why you demand to fine a team twice for the same violation.

As I said before, free team wasn't called "multi" by some managers for no reason.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:57 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:36 am
FPC has reviewed this case and all involved teams. All the multi accounts have been banned. None of the multis had logins after 2014.
ok. that I didnt know.