free team "unfair" game killing riding.

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

cataracs

free team "unfair" game killing riding.

Post by cataracs » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:16 pm

2023-12-03, 10h, Tour de Phuket, free team brings a classic armada like usual (but missing one or two I think), the best monster classic, the best classic with sprint and a 80-66.
But decides he's not in the mood to chase so lets the group go and the race is ruined for the other 7 teams.

Yes they could've made tempo but what for? You just ride a few then you get most or your whole team dropped by him, so doesn't make any sense.

Bringing a 700k team and destroying others in a shit race is o(k)? But doing that and not even riding is not ok, it's unfair, it's game killing, punish him! If he gets a 2millions fine every time(it's obviously not the first time) he does that, he'll lose his 40M saved money and eventually will start acting like normal teams, but as it is right now he just doesn't care.

If this is OK, then please take down the other rules. I don't see why attacking with 4 riders at the same km is "unfair" if what free team does is fair.

Bear

Re: free team "unfair" game killing riding.

Post by Bear » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:44 pm

Maybe you dont like it... but not riding is not unfair or against a rule. You just need to adapt your own riding.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:45 pm

As everything here was according to the currently active fairplay rules, I'd say the right thread for you is maybe the following: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9644
Otherwise be happy that free team gave up that race and someone else could win.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:53 pm

Bear wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:44 pm
not riding is not unfair
:lol: :lol:

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:26 pm

I dont think it's funny. You think it's unfair. I think it's maybe not a good style... but it's not unfair.

IMO there are too many teams which care about other teams. Just think about what you can do better/different and you will be way more happy ;-)

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:49 pm

you dont ride as favo and now cry about me? you are really awesome. just leave dogan at home if you cant handle him

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:47 am

Bear wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:26 pm
I dont think it's funny. You think it's unfair. I think it's maybe not a good style... but it's not unfair.

IMO there are too many teams which care about other teams. Just think about what you can do better/different and you will be way more happy ;-)
What are you even talking about Bear.
It's not the usual we're not sure who's favo thing, the guy brings a full classic team with helpers strongest than others leaders but then just decides to not do anything.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:12 am

I completely agree with Bearclaw. You may not like it or preceive it as "unfair", but it is totally in the frame of the rules to give up in a race, even if it seems you have the best chances or it shows that the tactic was wrong after the race. You may adapt your tactics in the race accordingly.

Disclaimer: Not an official FPC message, just Team FL's opinion.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.