RfM insulting

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

CircleCycle

RfM insulting

Post by CircleCycle » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:23 pm

Team FL(11:25): trying to play a browser game on his mobile :)
Alkworld(11:22): a donkey in the crowded Tokyo metro ...
Alkworld(11:22): Now I have pictures in my head ...
Team FL(11:19): Donkey off as well and on mobile. Hard with only having hooves
Black-Star(11:19): yeah the nemco wheel looked perfect
Team FL(11:18): guess we missed something during the race while writing not about the race in the chat :)
r TAKA(11:18): He's stressed because of the training probably
Team FL(11:17): wonder what happened at 150m with him being on Nemko's wheel initially.
Team FL(11:16): very far back now.
Team FL(11:16): Oha, didn't refresh :)
Team FL(11:16): no so far back anymore.
r TAKA(11:14): Why Garcia is so far back
Team FL(11:10): you just did, CC :).
CircleCycle(11:09): Not wasting time with you
RideforMoney(11:05): So busy that he has to post his subtier attack on a random spec chat :)
RideforMoney(11:05): Oh wait forgot that ppl here prefers to be looped 😶🌫️
CircleCycle(11:05): I am on Phone and too busy
CircleCycle(11:04): Somebody Post that insult in the Forum please?
CircleCycle(11:04): Can some k
RideforMoney(11:03): Anything more constructive or showing once again that you're brainless?
CircleCycle(11:01): Suggestion. Just add a random Tour in the calender and lets only rfm inscribe and ride it. Everyone will be happy then
r TAKA(10:42): Even when losing lol
r TAKA(10:41): rfm always jealous of free xD
Team FL(10:36): But please write it in the forum and not here in the spectator chat where your precious wisdom will be lost forever once the next day begins.
Team FL(10:35): The game needs your counselling!
Team FL(10:35): How would you do it then?
RideforMoney(10:34): You can have it, no worries
RideforMoney(10:34): And yep i followed the discussions but as i said if nothing is done to improve the attractivity..
Team FL(10:34): I have different opinions about almost everything you just wrote...
Team FL(10:33): if you say so.
RideforMoney(10:32): This game attracts nobody and loses his old members, but no one cared a lot so..
RideforMoney(10:32): I already contributed enough for the game no worries.. but with this community which is worse than playing counter strike with russians ..
Team FL(10:29): But then again, contribute in the forum, RfM. This spectator chat will be forgotten in two days.
Team FL(10:28): Ehm, you followed the discussion during the last years? less players, less particiation for parallel tours, hence less tours? But as far as I know and can see, the number has not dramatically decreased over the last two years. I would even go so far that it has stayed almost the same, while more players offer the possibility for more tours in the futer.
Team FL(10:26): An what stevens wrote :)
RideforMoney(10:26): It's about less and less tours during the whole season btw.
Team FL(10:25): you're
Team FL(10:25): Well RfM, if your not open to contribute, then there is no need to speak about no tours in the offseason ;)
Team FL(10:25): Do we really have to prevent this because of one or two outliers among around 100 teams? There have always been dominating teams around, not only free team. At least for some time. And if you introduce a salary cap or sth similar, then teams with little TT and little Reg have that advantage. Is that more fun or "fairness"?
RideforMoney(10:25): Yep thats the big problem of sc
stevens(10:24): It's also strange to base the limit of "abuse" on salary because some teams like Hansa can have high salaries because of the reg and in one day races it doesn't increase your power
RideforMoney(10:24): When we skip tours like GB , no need to speak about tours in offseason..
Team FL(10:22): less and less tours? It's offseason! offseason calender has been discussed since the beginning of September. Go complain in the forum! Make suggestions!:)
Belgium(10:22): Salary cap for cat1/2?
RideforMoney(10:22): But once again not his fault, just having a lot of double digits iq..
RideforMoney(10:21): If you have 25m, losing 100k once doesnt hurt hehe
Belgium(10:21): But indeed when I see him inscribed, I usually do the next race
RideforMoney(10:21): The thing is that he has a big amount of money due to the lack of brains of ppl who let him won easy races by doing nothing during 1 year
stevens(10:21): Having done it before, it's true that it can be frustrating for opponents. I think we need to find a way of preventing this from happening in small races (categories 1/2) and for other races it's legal
Belgium(10:20): Same, I don't think it's unfair since everybody can build that team.. he's taking risks by having such a big salary, if he does bad result it's a pure loss
RideforMoney(10:20): Less and less tours..
RideforMoney(10:19): Too boring (not related to ptt)
RideforMoney(10:19): Too hard
RideforMoney(10:19): But just..damn these 1 day races..
RideforMoney(10:19): Nothing unfair yep
Team FL(10:17): But I don't think there should be something done against it. A) This team is a huge outlier and B) everybody may try to build such a team. At least regarding free team's teambuilding, there is nothing unfair about it. Of course it can be annyoing for opponents, but so is riding against Team FL too! Of course only because of the bad puns...
RideforMoney(10:15): Two of them were bought in tm
Team FL(10:09): But not only the quantity, also the quality is outstanding: 76-79-68, 75-80-75, 75-78, 74-80-74 with 64 sprint, 73-83-73...
Team FL(10:03): Alkworld could have brought 7 as well, incl. Pound though.
Bugatti(08:48): Free mit 8 Klassikern :D
Certainly not going to let RfM call me "once again brainless".

team fl

Re: RfM insulting

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:27 pm

FPC is reviewing the case.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

team fl

Re: RfM insulting

Post by team fl » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:03 am

FPC decision: no ban, 50'000 fine.

RideforMoney's post in the spectator chat calling CircleCycle „once again brainless” has been deemed as derogatory language against the character of a player and intentionally offensive. Hence it has been ruled as an act against the fairplay rules of the game. Nevertheless, CircleCycle provoked RideforMoney beforehand, which is no excuse for the insult itself, but lowered the penalty by the FPC.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.