AGF persoanlly attack against me

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

schappy

AGF persoanlly attack against me

Post by schappy » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:17 pm

Ich kann meine Worte in Englisch nicht so gut gebrauchen, wie in deutsch, also erstmal in Deutsch und dann Google Übersetzer in Englisch. AGF hat mich aus meiner perspektive als jemand mit einer psychischen Erkrankung bezeichnet. Auch wenn er es versucht abzuschwächen, aber er hat es mir unterstellt in meinen Augen und ich fühle mich persönlich angegriffen.

English:
I can't use my words in English as well as in German, so first in German and then Google Translate in English. AGF referred to me as someone with a mental illness from my perspective. Even if he tries to tone it down, but he has imputed it to me in my eyes and I feel personally attacked.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(15:07): I would expect a much better behaviour, especially from old/historic managers
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(15:07): and btw : "Schappy(14:33): of course i try to help riding against guys who are mostly offline" <== you have nothing to win with this, this is unrealistic riding, sorry. I agree with you, it is very annoying to have offliners in races, but 1° there is rules for that, you do not have to make your justice by yourself, 2° he should not be that offline as he is not kicked out and is winning by several minutes the GK with a 3 riders team... ATB is right, maybe harder offlines rules, but this is not the problem here. What you do, Schappy, and Alk, by talking-coop against this targetted team, in chat, is really, imho, not welcoming for new players/small teams, and a real brake to a nice game development
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(15:02): I am not very disappointed nor surprised anyway, but still, I find this sad for the game
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(15:02): no bullshit, Schappy, sorry. You have the right to disagree with my opinion, but you cannot deny by "this is bullshit" my opinion about the way you talk in a race to get rid of a small team. Not saying anything is not a reason to bully him, this game is not a talking game (otherwise I would win everything haha). You should be nicer with such teams - talk in German in chat if you want, if he does not read it does not matter, but do not talk about how to cuck or fuck him by borderline disguised "cooperation" talks
ATB - Racing(14:41): conclussion: we need way more harder offline rules!
Schappy(14:35): and this guy is far far away from a newbie
Schappy(14:33): AGF, stop talking bullshit, we start to talk in english in this race chat, Rabo was directly spoken when he cames online, he say the whole time nothing, so we talk in german because everybody els is german, and of course i try to help riding against guys who are mostly offline in a online game and win a tour in this way
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(13:32): Also had to stop the game several months, at several times, because of Donkey, and I am not alone in this situation, but nothing never had been done against harrassment. Anyway, not the topic here, and this is hopefully past (may things kept this way)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(13:21): i agree atb. But not because there is a pb else where that any other pb should not be taken. Nothing about toxicity here, Alk is not toxic, never said that. But something had to be said, especially when "leading by example" is expected
ATB - Racing(13:03): i never want to say that Alk is toxic. just to clarify!
ATB - Racing(13:02): there are player that are way more toxic for the game ... i know at least two managers who left in cause of them.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(12:18): especially from someone with ingame responsibilities, it "shocks" me a bit
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(12:17): inrace chat, especially Alk and Schappy's words, are a bit borderline imho. Not to the point to break the rule "Unrealistic arrangements are not allowed", but quite close to an usual (usual in the game, not talking about Alk here) way of not welcoming players or being rude with (non-German-speaking?) newbies. It is not only a question of "fair or not" game, but also the way you make the game attractive for others and new players. I use to repeat this, but seems noone gets it usually. Now, there is an example, maybe you get it better.
I´ve got the magic in me

Alkworld

Re: AGF persoanlly attack against me

Post by Alkworld » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:11 pm

Judging from the context, I don't think he was referring to that disorder (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlin ... %C3%B6rung), but meant that the behaviour in the chat was "grenzwertig", as we'd say in German (not that I share that opinion)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:37 pm

schappy wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:17 pm
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(13:32): Also had to stop the game several months, at several times, because of Donkey, and I am not alone in this situation, but nothing never had been done against harrassment. Anyway, not the topic here, and this is hopefully past (may things kept this way)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AGF's fantasies... amazing stuff.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Carry Rhodan

Post by Carry Rhodan » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:38 pm

Ist halt grundsätzlich respektlos gegenüber Minderheiten wie psychisch Kranken. Wird aber bisher offenbar vom FPC toleriert, gibt hier im Forum dazu ja ähnliche Beiträge die keine Konsequenzen hatten.

"This game may be played by minors. Therefore, players shall use appropriate and respectful language. Furthermore, users commit themselves to adapt their language and behavior to the laws and manners protecting minors."
WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS! Rhodan Underdogs

team fl

Post by team fl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:14 pm

Alkworld wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:11 pm
Judging from the context, I don't think he was referring to that disorder (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlin ... %C3%B6rung), but meant that the behaviour in the chat was "grenzwertig", as we'd say in German (not that I share that opinion)
I arrive at the same conclusion. I even think it's pretty far-fetched to see a connex to a borderline disorder just by using the adjective used for what is "grenzwertig" in German.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:22 pm

well, it's always the same game. why does he write it in our morning viewer chat and not in the forum? because he doesn't care at all, he wants to provoke - what he does is called "flood the zone with shit". Don't let yourself be provoked anymore.

Carry Rhodan

Post by Carry Rhodan » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:23 pm

Das wird AGF ja beantworten können, ob es nur eine schlechte Übersetzung war oder auf die Krankheit bezogen.
WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS! Rhodan Underdogs

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:13 am

Carry Rhodan wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:23 pm
Das wird AGF ja beantworten können, ob es nur eine schlechte Übersetzung war oder auf die Krankheit bezogen.
deswegen schreibt er ja in den zuschauer-chat am morgen - damit er nix beantworten muss, was wer fragt. würde er es hier reinschreiben, dann würde ja der FPC eine entscheidung treffen. zum provozieren reichts ja im race-chat oder zuschauer-chat oder chat ...

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:27 am

FPC is reviewing the case.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:21 am

My "love" for AGF is well known, but "borderline disguised" just means "grenzwertig getarnt" or something like that. So "grenzwertige getarnte Kooperation". So Schappy didn't understand the English completely, give him a proper translation and there's really no need to even open a case. To ponder if he meant borderline personality disorder really needs mental gymnastics worthy of AGF himself....

You want to give him a fine, shouldn't be too difficult to find something actually fineable in his endless floods, but this clearly isn't it... even opening a case is just wasting the time of the FCC. (And risks having the effect of AGF tiredness, oh, again something, it's nothing as usual)
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:38 am

FPC Decision: No fine, no ban

In this case, the english word "borderline" was used in the context of it meaning "grenzwertig" in German and not in the sense of mental health (Borderline personality disorder). The FPC does not see any other plausible interpretation. Hence, AGF's statements are in compliance with the game's fairplay rules.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.