Continues lies and defamation by free team

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Quick

Continues lies and defamation by free team

Post by Quick » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:42 pm

Well, it's been happening for months now and enough is enough. Free will claim tomorrow that today never happened and it starts again.

So I'll use this thread until you ban him or he stops.

Race chat:
QUICK(15:45): But if he saw that race, he at least could stop saying its personal that I don't help him - when I simply don't believe in my chances
r QUICK(15:44): I've got a train trauma from the free classics
Team FL(15:44): Well done. Was wondering why you did so little before. Anyway, good sprint!
bergwerk(15:43): jepp looks so ... GW
r QUICK(15:43): Thx and sorry
Spectators Chat
free team(15:47): quick sucking in races without me now is my fault too :) damn, you couldnt make that bs up even if you tried^^
Edit: I suck if one team has 2 64+ sprinters and me only 1. Or 2 90+ sprinters and me only one. That's the consequence of the train-system imo and not bullshit if you wanna win. So a clear defamation yet again. -> taking something out of context and twisting the words to make it fit an agenda. I explained him my reasoning often enough as well.

One of his most recent baseless claims is that I only ride against him for personal reasons. Today it was FL with the double classicsprint train and I didn't help, which should show free, that it's not personal.

Yet, he uses it again to twist my words - while the race was still ongoing.(edit 2: turns out the race ended 1min before the message was sent. Sorry)

It's a small twist of words but it adds ab.

To be continued...(but hopefully not)
Last edited by Quick on Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
J-Czucz hype train

Gipfelstuermer

Re: Continues lies and defamation by free team

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:48 pm

Quick wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:42 pm

Always good to note those things down. There might be cases in which FPC can only judge after repeated behavior because one single occasion is not clear enough.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:59 pm

but yeah, the problem of course arent the guys always talking about me in every race i am not even part of - could have been easy to just say in the race chat that your fear his train of 2 60+sp classics instead of making your sucking about me?

and it is great that you use quotes to contradict your statements. thats why you just did a claim about my "claim" without any quote i guess

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:00 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:48 pm
Quick wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:42 pm

Always good to note those things down. There might be cases in which FPC can only judge after repeated behavior because one single occasion is not clear enough.
i like that one! sorry for spam.

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:11 am

ProTour-Team wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:59 pm

but yeah, the problem of course arent the guys always talking about me in every race i am not even part of - could have been easy to just say in the race chat that your fear his train of 2 60+sp classics instead of making your sucking about me?

and it is great that you use quotes to contradict your statements. thats why you just did a claim about my "claim" without any quote i guess
First 2nd paragraph because it's a classic. As is said in the above, you need documentation or you forget. I mean you said like 5 times in the last month alone that I don't help you for personal reasons. But ok, we need quotes. Which is super annoying. But if you insist...

First point is true of course and this thread should also show that we're at a point where this should stop and improve anybodies experience.

Perfectly simple if you just stay quiet and stop lying. I will. Yet your first response here is again in the same vain "show me quotes or I'll say this never happened". Literally the never ending circle, so yea, quotes quotes quotes from now. And I guess you know that you can't look up old chats in RSF :roll:

And as teaserd above - I'm not here to discuss. I'm here to quote. So I'm quiet now.
J-Czucz hype train

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:52 am

well you were able to use quotes to show nothing, but you claimed lies and defamation where you didnt use quotes for.
so i am not sure to understand the point you are trying to make, especially refering to
I mean you said like 5 times in the last month alone that I don't help you for personal reasons.
after you just admitted (once again?) to do this exact thing just 2 days before you opened this thread :lol:
and in that race you already claimed something you werent able to give any example for :roll:

First point is true of course and this thread should also show that we're at a point where this should stop and improve anybodies experience.
so you agree with me on that point and to show that you are doing it anyway while making an excuse for it?

and already making an excuse to not discus, smart... but looking forward to your quotes

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:45 am

ProTour-Team wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:52 am
I mean you said like 5 times in the last month alone that I don't help you for personal reasons.
after you just admitted (once again?) to do this exact thing just 2 days before you opened this thread :lol:
and in that race you already claimed something you werent able to give any example for :roll:
Here we have the next lie. Or rather a free fantasy construction. 50% truth 50% free.

What I told him multiple times is: I dont have a chance against his double 90 70 flat sprint train. And that he doesn't help in the same situation either, so why would I help? I also said, if he starts riding in races where I don't see it as an automatic win for him, I might help again in the future.
Is this personal? I think it's individual! Not a personal problem with the goalto spite him, rather just an individual reaction to a race situation.

Example would be the criterium 30km race a couple days ago. Free has the best sprinter on paper -> 70 flat and 90 sprint but no train. So as reaction, he doesn't see a chance and attacks. Fair enough, I'd say. But the problem is a similar race a couple weeks ago, Ganna with 92 or 91 Sprint(forgot tbh) against the free train. Seeing no chance, I didn't help. But rode the last km, free predictably wins. Even though he won, he wanted more Ganna tempo and even referred to that race weeks later.

So what you see as personal problem, I see as you taking a massive piss. Asking others to ride for your nearly guaranteed win while not doing the same if the situation is turned around.(which it basically never is, because there are no clear victories against you apart from mountain races - in fact, you tend to not help for equal or just slightly better chances. So I react to that. In the Belgian waffle race, I attacked. You started a bit lying around that Gil could follow Ndiaye which was ridiculous but par of the course cor you. Luis vs Ndiaye was closer but you won again in the end, so nothing you should blame on me but you will anyway)

Unfortunately no quotes, but I learned from the past :)

And I keep repeating myself - but nothing is new to free. It's literally an endless circle where he will just forget things if they are not written down.

If free feels unfairly or harshly treated by me, I'd invite him to open his own thread. All I ask is to stop the lies or take stuff out of context, etc.
Last edited by Quick on Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
J-Czucz hype train

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:58 am

3 days ago wasnt a sprintrace, but again a nice story having to do nothing with anything (i doubt thats how you say it but you can understand^^)

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:01 am

ProTour-Team wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:58 am
3 days ago wasnt a sprintrace, but again a nice story having to do nothing with anything (i doubt thats how you say it but you can understand^^)
Thanks for providing another example why there's the need to write everything down. So the race was 2 days ago, 4?5? Idk and idc. It doesn't change anything. Also I said "a couple" anyway. Edit(after frees answer below where he insults and switches topic anyway): There's clear and direct correlation between that race and our problems together. But as usual, you either play dumb and don't remember or play dumb and change topic to something else. Again, I write this as edit as I'm not here to discuss with you but to provide a picture for the FPC. I know editing isn't the best way to go about that but everything there's to discuss has been discussed ad nauseum anyway. It ends either in you lying, forgetting or just change topics. Enough examples of that already in that thread.
Last edited by Quick on Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
J-Czucz hype train

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:09 am

example for you being unable to solve x=2+1? but really weird that i was referring to a race we actually rode together and not a race we didnt so we couldnt coop/not coop anyway?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:23 am

Dear Kwick,

This thread shows why my approach to the multi is the most, and I dare say, only sensible one. I'm famed, admired, despised ok, maybe not admired, for my long endless hopeless discussions, with an assorted group of weirdos. But this guy here? That's too big a waste of time even for the notoriously time-wasting forum-fanatic Donkey.

Regards,

Donkey
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Quick

Post by Quick » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:24 pm

This time. Free and me similar leaders. His team 90k more expensive. He siebs after 20 or so km. I habe 3 against 6 of his riders. So really nothing I could or should cooperate with.

I'm not very active in chat. In fact, free asks a normal question and gets a normal answer. At 22:39 he quite unnecessarily wants to provocate me. I try my best not to react. He wants to escalate it further. I stop replying.
free team(23:16): oh wow so you really had vladas at 0 helpers when you could have 2.. and still ahead :/
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:13): for 30-40km I protected Remco with mylène. and as soon as I saw that remco had followed I protected vladas with remco.
S L Benfica(23:10): gw
free team(23:10): so i should have siebed remco+mylene even earlier.. but it was a long time with less helpers for you, impressive.. my team really misses just a normal climber in this kind of races :D
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:10): thks
pontepiscopiens(23:10): gw
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:09): i see
free team(23:09): thats better^^
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:08): my form is 90.625 i just bought him/ and remco 99
free team(23:08): too bad that romoc unfollowed pat..
Rhodan Underdogs(23:08): hard work
Rhodan Underdogs(23:08): gw
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:07): wow... wasnt sure i could put zundt out my wheel
Czech lions(23:07): gw
ATB - Racing(23:07): gw Intermarche!
free team(23:07): seems like his form is much better ;)
Rhodan Underdogs(23:07): lol
Rhodan Underdogs(23:07): gg is not gw
r QUICK(23:06): Now for Real! Gw intermarche
ATB - Racing(23:06): hast du in deinem echten Leben niemanden dem du auf die Nerven gehen kannst?
free team(23:06): wow vladas
free team(23:05): ah sure, you gwed me for zündt after my attack with pat
r QUICK(23:05): Only if you don't win with Zündt
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:04): sorry free :)
free team(23:04): -3 for the wrong early gw's is ok i hope
r QUICK(23:04): Maybe
r QUICK(23:04): Uh, we catch him
Rhodan Underdogs(23:02): rfm da ihm ein gw ja nicht über die Lippen kommt
free team(23:01): race isnt over... but yeah
free team(23:01): i was actually counting on you following^^
r QUICK(23:01): Gw
Rhodan Underdogs(23:01): gg+
Romoc Riders(23:01): Why did i change???
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(23:01): gw free
r QUICK(23:00): At least we might have the same form :)
free team(22:59): even both able to follow.. nice^^
Romoc Riders(22:58): Looks like you really missed fighting with me...
Rhodan Underdogs(22:57): except when you're not ranting about free.
ATB - Racing(22:54): Rhodan, always? seriously?
Romoc Riders(22:54): I said i am sorry. It only happened this time recently...
ATB - Racing(22:53): he was watching Rugby? cool
Rhodan Underdogs(22:52): like Romoc
Rhodan Underdogs(22:52): always
Rhodan Underdogs(22:52): yes like alays
ATB - Racing(22:52): yeah, but watching WC :D
Rhodan Underdogs(22:51): u should have sent Zimmermann
ATB - Racing(22:51): Amogelang as fit as Maurer
ATB - Racing(22:50): yeah was shortly distracted, sorry. watching WC
free team(22:49): redest du jetzt bewusst von heute weil du dinge vergisst die früher waren aber niemald für dich im forum niedergeschrieben hat?
Rhodan Underdogs(22:48): should not have waitet
Rhodan Underdogs(22:48): ?
Rhodan Underdogs(22:48): together=
Rhodan Underdogs(22:48): Amog
Rhodan Underdogs(22:48): ist nicht wirklich fit
r QUICK(22:48): Weiß nicht was das heißen soll. Ich hab ja nix geschrieben
free team(22:47): sorum muss es sein, ja
r QUICK(22:46): Du provozierst hier unnötig. Lass Dinge gut sein
free team(22:45): soll ich dir jetzt dafür danken dass du ruhig warst oder wie? naja
Romoc Riders(22:45): It's not like i will count here
ATB - Racing(22:45): go to bed! sleep well, see you another day
Romoc Riders(22:44): Sorry
Romoc Riders(22:44): I managed to fell asleep
Rhodan Underdogs(22:44): is a major weakness of rsf
r QUICK(22:44): Einmal ein Rennen ruhig sein
Rhodan Underdogs(22:43): 140 km offline, someone like that should be kicked out
free team(22:42): wb romoc
free team(22:40): *gleichen. sorry
free team(22:39): quick, bin ich dir heute eig auch zu wenig gefahrn dafür dass hector und manu eig genau die selben chancen haben?
ATB - Racing(22:39): TRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Rhodan Underdogs(22:24): dabei hatte ich noch darauf hingewiesen
free team(22:18): als geyer gewartet hat ist ja auch nix passiert..
Rhodan Underdogs(22:16): wenn free warten würde, wäre die Unterhaltung noch besser
Rhodan Underdogs(22:15): und morgen mit Rumpfteam ist dann eine größere herausforderung
Rhodan Underdogs(22:15): das ist ja auch Geld wert
Rhodan Underdogs(22:15): Unterhaltung
free team(22:14): irgendeinen vorteil scheinst du ja zu sehen
Rhodan Underdogs(22:14): wie selbstlos
Rhodan Underdogs(22:14): ich fahre mein team platt für 0 income
free team(22:13): rennen verpassen/vergessen passiert schonmal, aber dabei einschlafen? glaube nicht
ATB - Racing(22:12): @ Benfica, again watching the WC?
Rhodan Underdogs(22:11): kann mich aber nicht erinnern, dass das schonmal passiert ist
Rhodan Underdogs(22:10): wenn free wie Spree wäre, dann könnte man jetzt hoffen, dass er einschläft
free team(22:06): ;)
free team(22:06): free team(21:11): atb redet einfach gerne über mich, sinn ergeben muss das nicht. also nicht wundern rhodan
Rhodan Underdogs(22:05): auf alle teams bezogen?=
free team(22:04): ein glück zeigst du uns schonwieder deine ganze themenvielfalt
ATB - Racing(22:03): auf alle Teams bezogen oder das eine momentan bekannte?
Rhodan Underdogs(22:03): :)
Rhodan Underdogs(22:03): :)#
Rhodan Underdogs(22:03): bezogen auf deine Rennhistorie
free team(22:03): nochmal?
Rhodan Underdogs(22:02): mal gucken, ob free vorne nochmal angreift
Rhodan Underdogs(21:59): den einen Angriff meinte ich
ATB - Racing(21:59): war ja kein Nilk da, der abgehängt war, gab also keinen Grund zu fahren
Rhodan Underdogs(21:59): ja, bei der letzten Tour hast ja praktisch auch nichts, gemacht, bis auf deinen Angriff
free team(21:58): eines meiner ersten teams, atb lebt gerne in der vergangenheit. scheinbar war vor über 10jahren einfach ne bessere zeit für ihn
free team(21:58): selten gab es von atb so ne ehrliche antwort
Rhodan Underdogs(21:58): Nilk?
ATB - Racing(21:57): ganz sicher, hab ja nur das eine Thema und fahre nur wenn ich gegen Nilk fahren kann!
Rhodan Underdogs(21:56): wegen Juan Rosi?
ATB - Racing(21:55): nee ich wollte nur die dritte Gruppe weghalten, die du jetzt wieder ran fährst :D
ATB - Racing(21:55): danke, finde ich auch
Rhodan Underdogs(21:54): falls free komplett einschläft?
Rhodan Underdogs(21:54): ?
Rhodan Underdogs(21:54): Kellner auf grün, das macht Sinn=
ATB - Racing(21:53): i am suprised to see him in front
Rhodan Underdogs(21:53): wenn free es darauf ankommen lässt
ATB - Racing(21:53): ?
ATB - Racing(21:53): ach was
Rhodan Underdogs(21:53): Zimmermann wird auch noch abfallen ATB
free team(21:52): a bit weird that both of your ckassics are gone rhodan
Rhodan Underdogs(21:52): but then the events overtook each other
Rhodan Underdogs(21:51): actually I wanted to attack again before km 101
free team(21:51): worrying about your strategie sounds bad, so maybe good you dont have to
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:51): you can keep your brain in form
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:50): yes rhodan...
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:50): prefered to keep mylene...
Rhodan Underdogs(21:50): The good thing about this race is that I don't have to worry about strategising.
free team(21:49): well i wont complain :D
free team(21:49): but vladas would have had a pretty sure p3 imo
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:48): i told you i didnt say who i decide to protect
free team(21:47): hm strong remco^^
free team(21:33): for mylene i doubt it matters, remco might end up in a better classics group but hoping for vladas should be your best shot
free team(21:32): joa als helfer/sieber für paz&die klassiker haste hector, die saison is rum und er ist ja jetzt auch nicht so stark dass er bei allen bergetappen oder anden zb der geilste leader wäre. seinen größten erfolg konntest eh schon feiern
Rhodan Underdogs(21:31): Romoc could you spare someone to help?
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:31): I even wonder if it would not have been best to leave them without protection to keep all three of them longer... difficult to say...
r QUICK(21:29): Fonsi muss einem jugi weichen. Und er fährt ja vergleichsweise wenig
free team(21:29): smart
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:28): i didnt tell you what was my choice :)
free team(21:27): as long as gerber is a helper and you dont lie about it.. :p but yeah, hard race for you today with no strong classic but the strongest climber
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:26): I hesitated for a long time between him and remco for protection
free team(21:26): musste fonzi eig dem nächsten geplanten jungi platz machen oder einfach so keine lust mehr auf ihn gehabt?
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:25): i understand... but cant follow on flat... i dont have any chance against your team :)
free team(21:24): i would have loved to see you attacking today with vladas :p
ATB - Racing(21:24): @Quick, Hurtado soll noch fahren?
free team(21:23): *chasing
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:23): I'm actually starting to know you... that's why I never attack km1 again :)
free team(21:23): you siebed the guy who was chaing alone for a long time, romoc
Romoc Riders(21:22): Nobody else interested in chasing?
free team(21:22): depending on my mood and the other lineups i will ride my race the same way, cat1 or cat6 ;)
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:21): in fact... no...
free team(21:20): you see any other race today, iwb?
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:20): and all of this for a cat 1 ;)
Rhodan Underdogs(21:20): nur will ich meine nicht verheizen
Rhodan Underdogs(21:19): ATB wir müssen heute ja praktisch zusammenfahren bei unseren schwachen Klassikern
free team(21:19): freut mich
ATB - Racing(21:18): das halt einfach Quark! aber rede weiter. ich werde das dann auch ab jetzt ins Forum bringen
free team(21:18): du kannst sogar kopiern? respekt
ATB - Racing(21:18): -3 blub. immerhin konntest gegen mich dann für etwas fahren :)
free team(21:16): vlt ist die begründung die du dir ausdenkst auch einfach malwieder falsch. aber danke für den nächsten beitrag über mich, gibt halt einfach kein anderes thema
ATB - Racing(21:16): ich kenne nur ein Thema? oh Lord.
Rhodan Underdogs(21:16): haha
ATB - Racing(21:16): gestern -3 mir zu geben und NICHT jedem anderen Sprinterteam ... armer Knilch
free team(21:15): geyer wartet auf legrant
Rhodan Underdogs(21:15): free könntest du mal bitte auf meine fahrer warten??
free team(21:15): aber immerhin passt seine aussage sehr gut zu dem was ich angesprochen habe, überraschenderweise
Rhodan Underdogs(21:14): vielleicht weil Du sonst immer nur ein Thema kennst
free team(21:14): IMMER!!!einseinself
ATB - Racing(21:14): schon wieder so ne Lüge, ich rede nicht gerne über dich. Ich wünschte du wärst einfach weg!
ATB - Racing(21:13): ich rede davon, dass er mir immer -3 gibt, egal wie das Rennen läuft. gestern wurde sein Sprinter abgehängt, dann bin ich vorne mitgefahren, dass er nicht wieder kommt: baam -3
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:13): :)
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:13): yes... as usual
free team(21:13): only my team gets destroyed so no problem :D
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:12): a destoy team race ;)
Rhodan Underdogs(21:11): Ich hätte nichts davon, er würde es mir nicht zurückzahlen
Rhodan Underdogs(21:11): also wenn ich jetzt hier bei im schleimen würde
Rhodan Underdogs(21:11): leider ist free, ziemlich undankbar
free team(21:11): atb redet einfach gerne über mich, sinn ergeben muss das nicht. also nicht wundern rhodan
Rhodan Underdogs(21:10): -1 fänd ich passender oder gar nichts
Rhodan Underdogs(21:09): -3 wegen sec tricks?
Rhodan Underdogs(21:09): ich meine free
ATB - Racing(21:08): ich rede nicht von dir Rhodan
Rhodan Underdogs(21:08): wegen sowas gebe ich kein - 3
ATB - Racing(21:06): ich werde mich mal an deinen thred im Forum dran hängen, wenn du gestattest, wenn nicht mach ich nen eigenen
ATB - Racing(21:05): und gibt am Ende wieder -3
Rhodan Underdogs(21:04): für was ich überhaupt aktualisiere, wenn mir trotzdem das falsche tempo angezeigt wird
r QUICK(21:04): Siebt gleich durch, kennst doch das spiel
Rhodan Underdogs(21:03): free ist heute wirklich nervig
ATB - Racing(21:03): heya
Team Trojer Vellau(20:56): hi
pontepiscopiens(20:55): hello
Romoc Riders(20:49): Hello
Rhodan Underdogs(20:47): i therefore expect a very boring race
Rhodan Underdogs(20:47): I actually wanted to bring three classics, but because of tomorrow's race profile, I'm only riding boringly on a low flame today.
Rhodan Underdogs(20:45): a shame that apparently free is favo again, as there is only an 83 at the start
r QUICK(20:44): Hi
Rhodan Underdogs(20:41): hola
J-Czucz hype train

Quick

Post by Quick » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:26 am

- 3 attacking as cofavo, 200km no tempo + early gw. but complaining about me :)
I'll accept the early gw -3 but cofavo and no tempo are as explained above real stretches.

Attacking as cofavo has to be a joke tbh. Bei den Aufstellungen war klar, wie free das fahren wird. Ein früher Versuch Helfer über den 1. Hügel zu retten ging schief. Ab dann wars 3 gegen 6. Unter anderem free mit einem 73-80er und 2 75-80ern natürlich klar stärker, als ich mit 72-80 und 73-80 als Helfer. Also ja... Keine Ahnung, wieso ich da tempo fahren sollte.

Grenzt egtl wieder an lügen bzw Tatsachen Verdrehung. 30km vor Ende kamen 2 meiner anderen Helfer zurück und ich bin dann normal mitgefahren.

Muss ich mir das wirklich immer bieten lassen? Erst aus dem blauen raus provoziert werden. Dann eine -3 mit bullshit im Kommentar.
J-Czucz hype train

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:09 pm

Ah, glaub am 27. oder 28. wars.

Sprintrennen. Free hilft nicht bis kaum(hab nur den chat gelesen und nicht das ganze Rennen gesehen), wird am ende 1. und 2. mit Tricksprint.

In Genuss den Tricksprint zu kassieren, bin ich auch schon gekommen.

Notiz hier in dem Thread, ist aus dem Grund, weil wenn ich free beim nächsten MS Rennen nicht helfen will, brauch ich es wieder dokumentiert. Wollte ich am Tag des Tricksprints nicht, weil ich nicht im Rennen war. Aber andere Threads und chats haben in der Zwischenzeit gezeigt, es sei doch notwendig.

Sonst starten wieder die Anschuldigungen und Phantasiegespinnste.
J-Czucz hype train

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:57 pm

wenn man mehr auf den chat achtet statt sich über das replay ne eigne meinung zu verschaffen spricht das auf jeden fall für dich. aber nachplappern und vorgefertigte meinungen beibehalten/übernehmen macht wohl einfach mehr spaß

du wirst das rennen am 28. meinen. habe mit lula bis zum sieb kontrolliert, nach dem sieb wollte taka lieber alleine weiterfahren statt auf 3 helfer von lula und mir zu warten. lula ist dann irgendwann wieder eingestiegen, keine ahnung wie lange taka alleine gefahrn ist. als lula gefahrn ist bin ich auch wieder rein, taka dann glaube ich wieder raus. am ende er dann wieder dazu und medical auch. gesamt dürfte lula das meiste tempo gemacht haben, taka und ich recht ähnlich. von nicht bis kaum spricht da nur wem sowieso egal ist wie das rennen wirklich ablief.

tricksprint meinerseits gabs dann auch nicht, nur taka wollte das behaupten. auf nachfrage was genau denn der tricksprint sein sollte meinte er in die richtung von "seine definition von tricksprint ist besonders", evtl könnte dir donkey sagen wie es genau war, ich meine er hatte die aussage zitiert und auch kommentiert.
der rest im feld hat auch keinen tricksprint gesehn sondern nur wie taka dann bei 350m mit seinem sprinter den 93er von lula am hr anzieht. dafür hat er halt ne fadenscheinige begründung gebraucht.

aber freut mich dass du für "Anschuldigungen und Phantasiegespinnste" mittlerweile weder ein rennen mit mir fahren noch dir ein rennen ohne dich anschauen muss.

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:26 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:57 pm

aber freut mich dass du für "Anschuldigungen und Phantasiegespinnste" mittlerweile weder ein rennen mit mir fahren noch dir ein rennen ohne dich anschauen muss.
Danke für die Klarstellung. Wie gesagt, ich wollte zuerst gar nicht posten. Aber man braucht es gegen dich ja schriftlich, deshalb hier nur ein laues Gedächtnisprotokoll.

Und ja, ich geh dir eh schon absichtlich aus dem Weg. Beim letzten Rennen, wo ichs nicht geschafft hab, wolltest eh wieder provozieren(siehe oben, habs ja notiert, hihihihi)
J-Czucz hype train

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:48 pm

PRE SCRIPTUM: Ich antworte dir auf keine PNs mehr. Hab schon die letzte ignoriert, wie dir ja wohl aufgefallen sein wird. Antworten bekommst du maximal hier, will aber nix versprechen. Wird mir sicher gleich zu blöd.
2023-03-25 r QUICK free team -3 Bilderbuch tricksprint. Sogar darüber diskutierst du clown
Genauer geht leider nicht, da ich ja bis vor kurzem dachte, man müsse nicht alles penibelst genau niederschreiben.
Kann mich an den Tricksprint sogar noch gut erinnern. Du gehst an einen Zug. Dann nach den ersten 50m der klassiche Tricksprint.. Du meinst, das war kein Tricksprint, weil du schon vor dem Sprint iwas eingestellt hast. War damals schon eine schwindelige Ausrede und macht nicht mehr Sinn, wenn ich jetzt nochmal darüber nachdenk.
J-Czucz hype train

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:57 pm

ah, danke fürs erinnern. schwer zu sagen ob dir die sprintmechanik wirklich nicht bekannt ist oder du sie einfach nur leugnest weil das in deine argumentation gegen mich passt. aber freut mich, dass auch nochmal drüber nachdenken nix geholfen hat

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:57 pm
ah, danke fürs erinnern. schwer zu sagen ob dir die sprintmechanik wirklich nicht bekannt ist oder du sie einfach nur leugnest weil das in deine argumentation gegen mich passt. aber freut mich, dass auch nochmal drüber nachdenken nix geholfen hat
Welche sprintmechanik?

Teile seines Zugs fallen lassen? Ja, nennt man Tricksprint.
J-Czucz hype train

schappy

Post by schappy » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pm

Aber mal für mich. Was ist an einem Trick Sprint ein Fairplay verstoß? Man macht sich nicht beliebt, besonders, wenn man zusammen gearbeitet hat. Aber wenn man alleine gearbeitet hat, alle an dein Rad hängen, finde ich es absolut legitim.

Es sind doch nicht niedergeschriebene Gentleman Agreements, auf die man sich nicht beziehen kann.
I´ve got the magic in me

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:19 pm

mit der nachfrage hätte ich dir fast ehrliches interesse abgekauft, aber wie gesagt deine meinung ist eh klar. da hilft auch erklären nix.
hoffentlich gefällt dir mit welchen teams du dich damit auf eine stufe stellst

@Schappy: es hilft halt häufig wenn man für seine chancen nix gemacht und man sich dann darüber ärgert von dem team das alles gemacht nicht zum sieg gezogen worden sein

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:26 pm

schappy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pm
Aber mal für mich. Was ist an einem Trick Sprint ein Fairplay verstoß? Man macht sich nicht beliebt, besonders, wenn man zusammen gearbeitet hat. Aber wenn man alleine gearbeitet hat, alle an dein Rad hängen, finde ich es absolut legitim.

Es sind doch nicht niedergeschriebene Gentleman Agreements, auf die man sich nicht beziehen kann.
Absolut. Aber dann darf man sich nicht wundern, wenn in Zukunft die Kooperation nicht mehr hinhaut. Und darum geht's mir. Free scheisst mir monatelang auf den Kopf, kann sich nie dran erinnern und beginnt mir Sachen in den Mund zu legen, wieso ich so fahre, wie ich fahre. Ich habs ihm schon 100mal erklärt, aber es bleibt halt nicht sitzen, wenn mans nicht notiert.
J-Czucz hype train

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:28 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:19 pm
mit der nachfrage hätte ich dir fast ehrliches interesse abgekauft, aber wie gesagt deine meinung ist eh klar. da hilft auch erklären nix.
hoffentlich gefällt dir mit welchen teams du dich damit auf eine stufe stellst
Welche Erklärung? Ein klarer Tricksprint war keiner, weil du den schon vor dem Sprint eingestellt hast? Bleibt für alle anderen ein Tricksprint.
J-Czucz hype train

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 pm

wie genau stellt man in deiner welt einen tricksprint vor dem sprint ein?

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:09 pm

Quick wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:26 pm
schappy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pm

Absolut. Aber dann darf man sich nicht wundern, wenn in Zukunft die Kooperation nicht mehr hinhaut. Und darum geht's mir. Free scheisst mir monatelang auf den Kopf, kann sich nie dran erinnern und beginnt mir Sachen in den Mund zu legen, wieso ich so fahre, wie ich fahre. Ich habs ihm schon 100mal erklärt, aber es bleibt halt nicht sitzen, wenn mans nicht notiert.
?? du wütest ohne coop über tricksprints und nennst kein beispiel für tricksprints nach coop als begründung dass coop nichtmehr hinhaut? aber notiere das gerne weiter