AGF, accusations of power abuse.

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

cataracs

AGF, accusations of power abuse.

Post by cataracs » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:40 am

Chat from some random race:
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(16:19): there is no troll, I love this game and I try to do it better for everyone, not for a small number of teams that make it good for themselves (I have examples with Alk, with Donkey, now with Schnugg [this one does not change anything on the game, I like Paxal name and I wish he could keep it, but on the principle, one more thing different for a few...]
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(16:13): not against you Schnugg :) Just one more example that "there is no management" of this game, and that rules are different for some^^
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(16:12): not that I find a pb to have a rider named "Ixpiyacoc", I absolutely do not care. But what I care is equity in the rules application for everyone.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(16:11): Then, are rules different for NC teams and others? I say that because... in an NC team here on the race, there is a rider which family name is NOT a local family name, but the name of an ancient Divinity...
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(16:17): one more unbalanced thing in this game
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(16:16): when you are a NC member, imho, you have to show example/act with examplarity.
AGF's motto :
is Alk cheating with admin rights? mmmh

Can this guy get banned so that he can have his break from this game that he just complains about all day? Think that will do good for his own self, for me and for some other people too.

His false accusations for admins and players in their role as a volunteer is against the rules, so something needs to be done about this.

FPC will do their job, but I again suggest ban or permanent mute.

Gipfelstuermer

Re: AGF, accusations of power abuse.

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:27 pm

Hi, Thanks for protecting the volunteers of the game. That's what the rule is meant for. But in this case, the way he formulated it, I see 'questions' and not 'accusations' per se. So I think we have to tolerate it for now, unless they became clear accusations. Even though I replied in that race chat (to be polite) I don't feel addressed or accused by this stuff so far. Other volunteers (Admin, FPC, NC) please speak up (here or internal chats) if you feel accused. Then happy to open a case.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.