Fairplay Committee

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Alkworld

Fairplay Committee

Post by Alkworld » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 am

Hi all,
as more players are returning and some new players discover the game, there seems to be the need for the FPC to become more active again. From the active players, Gipfel, Rfm and Trekken are official members (according to the database). Maybe someone else is also interested in helping.
I'll try to add the FPC area in the game soon, but meanwhile you can still discuss the issues and let me or Gipfel know (if Gipfel doesn't take part in the discussion himself) what will be the consequence of a fairplay breach, and we can do this directly in the database (ban, fine, etc.).

flockmastoR

Re: Fairplay Committee

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:02 pm

Alkworld wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 am
Hi all,
as more players are returning and some new players discover the game, there seems to be the need for the FPC to become more active again. From the active players, Gipfel, Rfm and Trekken are official members (according to the database). Maybe someone else is also interested in helping.
I'll try to add the FPC area in the game soon, but meanwhile you can still discuss the issues and let me or Gipfel know (if Gipfel doesn't take part in the discussion himself) what will be the consequence of a fairplay breach, and we can do this directly in the database (ban, fine, etc.).
We need a fast reaction for very clear cases like viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9229&p=115228#p115228/, immediate ban until such a manager reacts in the forum about the topic, find a proper fine (reactivate FPC ingame) and communicate it properly (in-game).

Was in the FPC years ago, can also help if it is wanted.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Hansa

Re: Fairplay Committee

Post by Hansa » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:42 pm

Hey, i dont know how many members the FPC should have, but if needed i would be down to help there.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009