Robyklebt forum signature

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

scorpsche

Robyklebt forum signature

Post by scorpsche » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Robyklebt has an insulting forum signature about me since longer time:
"Team SWE: "I'm a multi and I don't care about fairplay,"
It is baseless since I am one of the most fair players and have only one account.

As he is a cry baby about typos I also demand that he removes this signature or is being punished for it.

In this thread Donkey's best friend already made remarks about the signature:
http://www.radsportfreaks.de/RSFForum/v ... =34&t=7498
"Guys, as long as you both have stupid quotes of each other in your signature, at least I won't treat any report of any post from you both seriously. And could you both stop now, esp. Robyklebt, as it looks that you have started this bullshit this time in this thread. If you have a problem with each other (which is pretty obvious) solve it via PM, or not. Thanks. And now popcorn for the people!

Anyway, great stuff Hansa!"

After that I removed the part about mr. klebt in my signature but his remained until today.
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Robyklebt

Re: Robyklebt forum signature

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm

Ah, been waiting for this post for a while now... you're so predictable...

This signature was simply a reaction SWE having an offensive untrue signature about me for well over a year. The FPC in it's unparalleled wisdom of course had already established that lies and untruths weren't going to be punished. See the thread I opened about SWE's serial usage of that "discussion technique" at the time. So to get that signature lie off... in January 2020, after SWE had his signature for I'd guess 1,5 years, I reacted. As wished by the FPC by making up a fake quote. Although the content seems rather correct to me. The quote clearly is fake.

Interesting that it worked, SWE removed his offensive untrue signature about me pretty soon after. I planned to keep this for a year, so another month, but now think about extending it.

Btw, why doesn't Dodomat count?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

kunske

Post by kunske » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Can you both stop this shit. It looks like cry babies. If you go like this in the future this tread will only be about donkey and Swe.
Come on boys let this shit behind you and go further and don't react on each other anymore.

You both did some stupid things and now it has to be over. Maybe a ban is better for you 2 so you both can cool down a bit. I don't care who startd or what happened just grow up and ply the game and don't bother ech other anymore.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:07 pm

kunske wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:06 pm
Can you both stop this shit. It looks like cry babies. If you go like this in the future this tread will only be about donkey and Swe.
Come on boys let this shit behind you and go further and don't react on each other anymore.

You both did some stupid things and now it has to be over. Maybe a ban is better for you 2 so you both can cool down a bit. I don't care who startd or what happened just grow up and ply the game and don't bother ech other anymore.
1. Donkey started
2. It's visible that I wanted to close it. I removed the signature longtime ago.
3. I'm fine with a ban if both of us are banned. I'm sure I will find something better in life to do than continuing to respond to his bs.
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:33 pm

1. He doesn't want to know who started :lol:
2 Yes, after having it on for well over a year you took it off when you realized I could play the same game too.
3 I doubt that.

As for Kunske's answer, maybe time to resign from your post in the fairness committee if you can't deal with the workload?

Here SWE opened a thread, if you find the complaint valid or worthy of deliberation you post that it's being reviewed or whatever. If you find it's definitely valid you punish me. If you dismiss it, write that.

You both did shit is not a valid answer by a FC member in an FC thread.
Here you deal with each complaint separately, if you want to take history into account do it, but no, "you both did shit" isn't acceptable. List the shit if you want to go down that road. List it internally of course ok, but "both did shit so they are the same" isn't valid internally or publicly.

Both SWE (despite his repeated abuse of his forum rights (he has writing rights, not lying rights) and I do have the right to open a fairness thread whenever WE feel it's warranted. Which of course is also set by the precedents you (whole FC, not you personally) set. And you deal with it. You for example made it clear that lying is acceptable, I stopped demanding fines for that.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!