Robyklebt provocation

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: Robyklebt provocation

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:23 pm

It's not especially for you, my dear friend Idéfix, there is another very strong candidate for this special place.

Violent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Constructive? You? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But ok, I admit, I didn't read the whole first post, so maybe it was polite and constructive :roll: Second or third post you went off again and there was the unfounded, provocative, insulting "dictator-claim" again... So polite, so constructive. As usual you'll attempt to edit now I guess, yeah...

Look my good old boy, it's just that you are a) very uninformed about the calendar in general, so you end up posting nonsense, see April and October and b) are generally impolite. Result. Instead of being constructive, as you claim to be, you just distract from constructive criticism and opinions. Not needed, you need to reform yourself if you want to participate in that thread again.

It would be exceedingly helpful if you could post your "polite and constructive" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: opinion in the garbage thread directly btw.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:34 pm

ZZZzzzZZZ

Do those delusions you have occur naturally or do you help with substances?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Without getting in depth of this case, I just want to inform, that the FPC has no competence regarding moderator rights. The FPC is dealing with fairplay issues regarding the game itself according to its rules and in a lower degree for insults or offensive posts in the forum, although that is not regulated clearly.

Just that this point is clear and there is no huge discussion about the FPC in this thread. This is something the owners/admins of the game should have a look at, if any.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:25 pm

team fl wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:37 pm
Without getting in depth of this case, I just want to inform, that the FPC has no competence regarding moderator rights. The FPC is dealing with fairplay issues regarding the game itself according to its rules and in a lower degree for insults or offensive posts in the forum, although that is not regulated clearly.

Just that this point is clear and there is no huge discussion about the FPC in this thread. This is something the owners/admins of the game should have a look at, if any.
Yes as we know in forum there is the "Donkey Dicktatorship" which means he is admin and often (mis-)uses his rights to delete posts from people he doesn't like.
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:02 am

scorpsche wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:25 pm
team fl wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Yes as we know in forum there is the "Donkey Dicktatorship" which means he is admin and often (mis-)uses his rights to delete posts from people he doesn't like.
Feel free to open your own thread and back up your claims, please. Thanks. And maybe he simply doesn't like people with a certain behaviour, think about that. Other than that, please don't spam this thread with your own rant about Robyklebt. I guess it's well known you don't like him either.

PS: He is not "admin", he simply has moderator rights (which makes perfectly sense for the parts he uses them), just to make that clear. -> Oh, he is :oops:

Edith says, there is a perfect solution for you both do go on with your feud. Use the newly created thread from Robyklebt :D

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:25 am

Im admin.

And I do indeed delete countless posts and users I don't like.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:40 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:25 am
Im admin.
That must have slipped under my radar, but good to know :)
And I do indeed delete countless posts and users I don't like.
That has been clear to me, I am not a lost cast regarding detective skills after all!