Robyklebt - BigDonkey: Insults, personal attacks repeated for days and days...

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: Robyklebt - BigDonkey: Insults, personal attacks repeated for days and days...

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:33 am

Oh, for this you open a fairness inquiry? Interesting, I certainly hope you opened one for the 2 threads about Idéfix too.

As for here, what exactly is the problem? Disrespectful messages? While Idéfix said nothing?

Just to clarify, this latest spat started, as did every single one between us before, with Idéfix firing a charge while I had happily ignored him. Now he of course he demands respect, while he himself is insulting. Seriously not sure what the charge that is serious enough for you to consider the thread here is, but ok, let's bore myself and you to death by explaining.

It started with this post.

First cataracs/taka posted this.
That's probably a late comment that won't help in anyway, but adding Yorkshire instead of at least last year's Romandie is garbage.
My answer quoted by Idéfix with his comment
Idéfix wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:55 pm
Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:37 pm
That is late...

But IMO stupid to ride a tour with the profiles of the previous year. If we get the profile that was planned for 2020, excellent, but we can't find it. Then ride the profiles from 2019.... highly unexciting I think. Better have "real" profiles and a lesser tour.
Totally wrong and unargumented ("Better have "real" profiles and a lesser tour" is only your POV and you impose it to others (here, to cataracs) without letting any discussion...)
Romandie 2020 was planned to be quite similar to Romandie 2019 in terms of design. 2 TTs first and last day as usual, 2 not too hilly, and 2 mountain stages including one with finish at the top.
Yorkshire is not bad, but it is a totally different tour. Would have been nice to keep somehow an equilibrium in the variety of choices for the riders. There are no other one-week tour with 2 TTs and quite high mountain in the regular season...

Anyway, it's Donkey's dictatorship, so I can't say anything, especially not that late! But consider I highly criticize!
My answer to cataracs completely normal, I confirmed his suspicion that the evening of the 29th of March was late to change something major like that. Something that everybody that posted in that thread understood, except Idéfix of course.
And explained AGAIN why I had proposed Yorkshire instead of Romandie, something that had gotten no complaints and one supporting voice until the evening of the 29th.

Then Idéfix jumps in:
A pointlessly aggressive and insulting post, . But after this he demands respect... seriously, this is laughable, like you guys having me here explaining the obvious.

Do I really have to go through the whole post to show you how this post is pointlessly aggressive and insulting, plus stupid too in places? Ok, ok, here we go:

Totally wrong and unargumented ("Better have "real" profiles and a lesser tour" is only your POV and you impose it to others (here, to cataracs) without letting any discussion...)
I'm not actually told what's wrong.
unargumented? There is an argument: Riding the same profiles twice=not nice.
I wrote IMO in my explanation, so "only your POV" is rather a stupid comeback. That's what I wrote? In My Opinion.
Impose to others without letting any discussion is factually wrong. There was time to discuss, there was time to disagree, but that time was over by the time cataracs showed up.

After that he brings forward an argument. But I'm not going to engage in serious discussion with somebody who starts his post in such an insulting and factually wrong manner. Especially not if we don't have a good relationship anyway. (and if you don't believe me who always starts it, go check the old threads)
To finish it off another insulting part:
Anyway, it's Donkey's dictatorship, so I can't say anything, especially not that late! But consider I highly criticize!

Again, insulting and provoking for no reason, and factually wrong. It's not a Donkey dictatorship. Show me any evidence for a Donkey dictatorship if you want to keep spreading that idiocy.

And it went on from there. My first answer was by no means insulting, impolite or disrespectful, it was "are you feeling lonely?" with some smileys. "After another round of dictator here dictator there I started being less nice too. But still went on to waste my time and show everybody with an interest the timeline on how the decision Yorkshire in for Romandie was reached. Which made Idéfix go on another spree of insulting disinformation. Dictator, I avoid answers (I had just given one, despite his behavior definitely not deserving one.)

This of course is not new behavior from Idéfix, he did exactly the same in the nations committee thread a short while before, jump in, be aggressive, then accuse those that don't do exactly what he says of dictatorship. FL is just a nicer guy than me and lets it slide, (well, he went into denial of service mode).

A few days later Idéfix designs fantasy races.

And ends his message like this:
Probably they will never be on calendar because Mr Calendar prefers veeeerrrryyyy looooooooonnnnnng mintacts, but let's see, sometimes it's good to have races which last less than 1h45/2h: with the new players coming "thanks to" confinement, let's try not frighten them with long boring races. Wink. Message passed.
So he brings me into the discussion... If you're going to talk about me, talk shit about me, you can expect an answer. Still seems to surprise Idéfix, he should know it by now. Now this alone is nothing serious, misrepresentation of what I do, but with the unprovoked personal attacks on me, my character and the job I do a few days before? Yes, adding fuel to the fire, nothing else. So If I'm called, I'll join.

My answer
Yes, bugged races are perfect for new players.

And stop lying.
Neither especially helpful nor especially nice.
But partly helpful, 2 races were and still are bugged.

And he is lying, I don't like very long mintacts, I like appropriate ones.
And like every other designer, I decide the length of the mintact for fantasy races I design. My fantasy races, my mintact. No discussion. His fantasy races, his mintact, no discussion. For fantasy races it has been the designers decision when to put the mintact since forever. For real races it's less clear, but the designer decides, can be overruled by me if it's really bad. Don't think it has actually happened so far, but it certainly could, somebody designs a real race, 15 km climb from km 40 to 25 to the goal, then 15 km downhill, 10 km flat, mintact is at 25 km from the goal, on top of the climb... I would certainly change that. Most likely after checking with the designer.
And the preventive victimhood here, "Big Donkey might not put this races online because he wants long mintacts". I don't have the time to go and check the mintact of every fantasy race (or real race actually, 98% of the time I just put it on) I put on. The mintact has ZERO to do with the selection of races to put on.

And here too it went on from there.

Now what exactly is the problem? Can somebody tell me the reason why I got an ingame message exactly? Because I see even less here than in the OL case (have I mentioned the decision there was completely gaga?)
I'm spamming his thread? Yes I am indeed. But you know what, so is he himself, he is answering every single post too, with insults at times, spamming the 2 fairplay threads for insults I opened as well. Spamming charge can't stick, he's doing it as much (and with long boring ass insulting posts as well, mine at least are short and just provoking.)

I'm provoking him? Well according to him he's now provoked when I even speak directly to him or mention him, so this post should really set him off I guess, I wrote Idéfix countless times. And my answers to him are not more provoking than his answers to me. The difference is that my answers are just provoking, his are insulting as well.

I'm insulting him? Where? Point me to the insults.

The way I see it:
Idéfix starts with attacks. Insulting posts, without using punishable words.
After a while I react.
Idéfix graduates to insults (see my 2 threads, there I think under the new stricter Donkey-OL case rules that qualifies) and continues with insulting posts, general tone.
Donkey still doesn't do insults.
It degrades into a spamming match, for which I don't see myself as any more responsible that Idéfix. Less actually.

So I don't see this thread having the slightest point.
Again:
Started by Idéfix
Insults by Idéfix
Continued by Idéfix and Big Donkey.

Btw, "you both now stop" simply won't cut it. In this case there's clearly one aggressor, one insulter, get that guy to stop.

Go to the 2 other threads, take action against Idéfix.

Thanks for wasting my time.

If you have any questions, feel free, I have more time to waste.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Re: Robyklebt - BigDonkey: Insults, personal attacks repeated for days and days...

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:54 am

Wasn't talking to you, if you want me to stop talking to you don't start.

And as shown here (very nicely btw), it was you that started.
And you insulted, and you that continues, by answering every single post regardless of where.

This gem here is another nice show of your dishonesty of course.
Idéfix wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:27 am
I just cannot let you do this. All my answers were to ask you to stop. You did not.
With the "this" in the first sentence you must mean "reacting to your attacks". Of course you cannot let me do this, you seem to be used to be allowed to attack others without them reacting.
The second sentence is a bold faced lie.
The third is correct depending on how what I didn't stop. I didn't stop answering you, correct.

Anyway, nobody really needs you to fill this thread with spam, as you did in the 2 threads I opened about you. Where instead of staying on topic you tried to change it from your insults to something else. My evilness or whatever, just your usual rant.

For once assume. You're the instigator, you started it. You continue, own up, apologies for the uncalled for attacks and if you get a fine as well, we'll be fine.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:53 am

Idéfix wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:33 am
Just stop and wait for the FPK answer, or you are not able to do that quietly?
Why should he not be allowed to defend himself in this thread? It was you then, again, who reacted on his defense / explanation / rectification with a personal attack.... So much about "try to reverse".

And now I really suggest to let the FPC do their work, if they are still alive...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:13 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:54 am
You talk about yourself using second person? Nice try to reverse...
I showed where you started.

If you're going to claim I started, substantiate it. Show the FPC where and how I started it. This is actually the thread for that. Just an empty claim.... hopefully won't convince them. But you never know, worth a try. Just forces me to call you out on it each time.
But yes, as you say, let the FPC work. Hopefully they work in the 2 other threads too. Counting posts maybe as well, to see which one of us is a compulsive answerer who keeps going and going and going.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:08 pm

You're never quiet, see here.

No, you didn't show where I started. It's nowhere to be found in your post. Because I didn't. You started. Or point the FPC to where "I started".
Then your "new" claims...
Document where I spread shit.
Document where I harrass.
All you do is claim, trying to confuse and wriggle yourself out of the insults and personal attacks you've been hurling.

Just claiming it forces me to post another clarification here.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:45 am
team fl wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:53 am
Idéfix wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:33 am
Just stop and wait for the FPK answer, or you are not able to do that quietly?
Why should he not be allowed to defend himself in this thread? It was you then, again, who reacted on his defense / explanation / rectification with a personal attack.... So much about "try to reverse".

And now I really suggest to let the FPC do their work, if they are still alive...
He did (defending himself).
Now he is not doing it anymore. He spreads shit and continues his harassment. He never stops. He re-launching things everytime, everyday, even when I am quiet, here, in forum, in general chat, in race fp comments, everywhere...

Since more than one week, I am just asking "stop". He is unable to stop that. FPK will take the measure of it for sure.
But you posted the part I quoted as answer to his first post, his defense if you will... hence you are missing the point.

You just continue with more personal attacks... as usual.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:36 pm

This is a thread for your accusations in the starting post, case Robyklebt vs. Idefix. Everything else like Joy vs. Robyklebt or you vs. me has nothing to do with it and is considered as off topic. Feel free to open individual threads for the other cases.

And as I have moderator rights here, i moderate. If there are more personal attacks in this thread or off topic post from whoever, I will take my freedom to delete or edit these posts with remarks accordingly. Thanks for your understanding.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:39 pm

FPC is reviewing this case.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.