Further insults by Idéfix

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Further insults by Idéfix

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Idéfix continues his aggressive campaign for whatever he is actually campagining for. And adds unprovoked and pointless insults.

From this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4315
Idéfix wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:26 am

Bugged only in your head, no bug here.
This one can have 2 meanings of course, one being that I'm only imagining a bug, but it's not really there. I suppose he'll claim that's the one he meant, so ok, pass.
Idéfix wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Doing things is nice, doing things with a watermelon as a head is not nice.
This one here. Can only be interpreted as an insult.

On it's own, not really a problem, but taking into account his whole overly aggressive behavior in the last weeks, including the ageism insults in the other thread, I think this warrants an investigation. At least.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Re: Further insults by Idéfix

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:02 am

And he continues.

Apart from his lies, distortions (which are legal, the Fairness committee made that clear when SWE did it)general wild claims and the overly aggressive tone he insists on this watermelon thing. When is it enough?
I never called you into my thread, you came by yourself because your melon felt harmed.
I don't have your watermelon as head.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Open your own thread....You should know how this works by now. This thread is about your insults, not about me. Just open a thread about me, easy.

And Idéf in the meantime continues with the watermelon thing.
Idéfix<15:36>: But seems your watermelonbrain is closed in a iron box. Not very easy to cut and eat. So for the 29th time, STOP talking to me.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:30 pm

Or maybe you just attempt to drown this. I don't think it's necessary, the FPC has shown to be way to lenient in cases involving you. You start shit, this time with overly aggressive groundless accusations of dictatorship and other made up idiocies, last time, by comparing me to free team. Then you are surprised when others, I in this case, don't accept it, and dare to stand up to the bully. You start whining, start insulting, then demanding others to be respectful and polite. Funny.

The I could fill a whole post with your overly aggressive provoking behavior in this case, but since I don't think the FPC will be taking action anyway, why waste the time. Just the clear insults is enough. Let's see if the FPC takes action or not. I think not, so you don't need to worry, you get away with it again.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Let's remind the origin of all this shit. My kind post saying mintacts are usually too long in races put on calendar. Not even talked to you. Immediately then, your post saying "you are a troll" and other mockeries and disrespectful things said. Not far after this, I asked you to stop talking to me. And repeated it many times. 33 times until now, in forum+general chat. With a watermelon between those demands.
I admit I whine first, about those mintacts. But you insulted first, and of course with much more violence. Watermelon vs calomny, politics and personal attacks.
And understand, I also repeat: I never asked you to be respectful. I said you are not respectful. That's different. What I asked you is to stop talking to me. 34th time. Thanks again.
Bullshit.

Kind post? :lol: :lol: :lol: From you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, why don't you produce that kind post :lol: :lol: :lol: followed immediately by "you are a troll". You don't because you can't, that easy. You are, sadly, once again making things up.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So from "kind post followed immediately by me calling you a troll" we went to it's the other way around! In a sense I'm right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, I'm right you're wrong. That simple.

Read my post again, I even quote it just for you!
Robyklebt wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:30 pm
You start shit, this time with overly aggressive groundless accusations of dictatorship and other made up idiocies
That's it, that's what happened.
Of course you can start a second, third, fourth fifth attempt to change history, they will all fail, unless you start editing your posts of course, something I believe somebody as dishonest as you is fully capable of doing.

Anyway, you start shit, then start insulting when things don't go your way. Time for a fine. Too bad "completely gaga" probably still applies... that was my reaction to getting a fine for nothing, not really sure why you think it's even worth mentioning....

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:39 am

Bye, Mr Watermelon.
When proven wrong, back to insults.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 pm

And your drowning attempt continues.....

Can we get the FPC finally do something about Idéfix?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Drowning technique, as I said....

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:39 pm

FPC is reviewing this case.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:20 pm

Amstel postponed, so I have time. Let's add some stuff here. Blame Luques if you don't like it :lol: But praise him too, at c4f Coronavirus postponements are only 1 hour.

Expressed feelings in the general chat and possibly unexpressed ones on the Big Donkey-Idéfix affair seem to be: They are both to blame. Both should stop.

I absolutely reject this equivalence. Our history, that is becoming long, keeps repeating itself. Idéfix starts, I react.

First problem: Before that we had little contact and 0 problems.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5321

Short version for those that don't want to read the whole thread.
Long time before that, Idéfix and Donkey same race, escape, Donkey doesn't want to chase despite good chances. Not sure why. I suspect there was a co-favorite ahead in the group that had less chances there than in the back and I preferred having him lose there than bringing his leaders to the front. But not sure, don't remember, and it's actually irrelevant.. Idéfix rides, his right. I don't, my right. He asks me if I join lots of times, all ok. After I refuse each time, in the end he calls me free teams brother. Which I made clear that I don't appreciate, since I regard that as an insult. And he meant it as one, since his love for free team was well known. After he refuses to apologize I retaliate by calling him ulta-nationalist. Marine Le Pen fan etc. Which in connection with his name is certainly appropriate. If not Asterix, Obelix and Idéfix, who is a nationalist? But well, guess you need a sense of humor to get that. Anyway, I retaliate like this and keep doing that when I meet him in races and he starts talking to me. As said in the thread, that was few races, certainly less than 10, Idéf himself guessed 5-6. And claims 10 "insults" per race, that means me calling him ultra-nationalist etc. In the chat he posted it's 3... which sounds about right for all our races together.
So that's how it started, he insults, I retaliate.
And while Idéf keeps claiming that I was fined for this, I wasn't. That should make clear how trustworthy his claims in general are.

Second problem: See here. Idéfix complains about me, wants a fine, when challenged he admits that he indeed started by taking a shot at me. Which I gave back, although we only see my comeback in this exchange.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5490&p=97793#p97793

Second problem b) Had forgotten that, found it looking for problem 3 which I can't find somehow.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5344

Pokemon fined, Idéfix comes to the defence, indirectly insults me, I open a fairness thread, he clarifies, even if I don't see to be the only one in the thread thinking it's more of a talking himself out of it defence.
Idéfix ends up with a warning and a small fine, but don't think directly from this, if I remember correctly was more for "fuelling the fire" in general.

Third problem: Can't find it. Found it! Here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5508#p98092

Same as usual, I was happily ignoring Idéfix, playing with SWE it seems, he decided to take a shot at me again. And I reacted again, this time indeed with something that could have been fined, wasn't, good, the FPC seems to have recognized that Idéf keeps asking for it.

Fourth problem recently, see my post about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7628#p106545

So, 4 cases, 4 times Idéfix starts. After the third time I actually planned to retaliate and let me be the one starting the next round, but I probably forgot it. Or maybe I did post a few lines in the general chat shortly after case 3 and he didn't bite, can't remember. Both is possible.

But what we have here is a pattern. Idéf provoking, Idéf blowing a fuse when I dare to react. After the first problem, THREE times Idéf started a fight. It needs 2, right, I do react and provoke back, but at some point maybe it's time to face reality and see who starts shit again and again. Idéfix.

Here see the last case, Idéfix starts with calling me a dictator, later age insult, then no brain here. No "idiots", "assholes" etc yes, but it is possible to insult without those words. And Idéfix is doing that. More than enough in the last case.

He now claims he doesn't want to talk to me. I have no problem with that at all :!: The problem is he keeps writing to me that I he doesn't want to talk to me. And seems to think he can decide who I talk with... Demands I don't answer to any of his posts. Not going to happen, when I see something he writes and I want to answer I will. If he doesn't want to answer to me, his decision, who I answer to is mine. If there are insults there, by all means report me, if not, deal with the insult of getting addressed by me. Or be mentioned by me.

4 times is enough. Well, restarting 3 times. I have proven that I can ignore Idéfix. Hadn't mentioned him for months I guess before he started. Again. He hasn't proven that he can ignore me. I hope the FPC realizes that letting him get away with his provocations and insults each time is unlikely to work in the future, since it hasn't worked so far. Time for a fine for Idéfix. High time. And the insulting parts are here, see watermelon as a head, bugged only in your brain, dictator, and if somebody has the sadistic streak to reread Idéfix' prose, there's lots of other attacks on my character there. While my "retaliation" is much less voluminous than his and not insulting. Or definitely less insulting.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 pm
anyway, you started
Show that in the thread that demands a penalty for me. Here I showed that despite your repeated claims, it's you that starts. Again and again and again.
Idéfix wrote:
Again, personal and politics attacks vs watermelon.
Show me the personal attacks ( show them in the other thread, where they belong.)
vs watermelon, it's more. Dictator, bugged in the brain, lots of attacks on my character, wild claims about my age.
Idéfix wrote:
You feel uncomfortable with your own behaviour and the decision that will come, so you feel you need to add more and more things. Noone will be mistaken with your tactics.
I start to like your psycho-babble, even if it is a bit repetitive. And how you like to speak for not only yourself, but lots of other people. Noone will.... Whatever...
Idéfix wrote:
Now, as all that you were willing to say is said, what about keeping quiet? Thanks
Well, interesting, but what about you? Somehow if we counted posts in the different threads I'm convinced you'd have more... For some reason you seem to be obsessed with answering every post I make. You don't seem to apply the same standards for yourself. As for me, I still write when I feel like it, thank you.

Edit: Ah, again, told you before, I never fainted. Once almost in Russia, long time ago, but won't bother you with this story. But during c4f I can assure you that I never fainted. not once.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:05 am

Idéfix wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:44 pm
you don't deserve an answer to this...
Indeed, indeed. I didn't deserve an answer.
But I see you're still going with the drowning tactic.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:40 am

Drowning, drowning, trying to make it a mud slinging contest instead of posting facts.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 06, 2020 2:38 pm

And he goes again...

Yes yes, certainly ok from other users what he writes, but from a guy can't stop telling me to stop talking to him (something I'm more than happy to do and I've proven more than able to do), he keeps provoking. Of course if I answer he' release another of his endless raging floods...This here should be more than enough to set him off too of course.
Idéfix wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:03 pm

**trolling on**
Delay: as delay was too short for setting Romandie 1 month before, I would say that delay needed for changing minimum 3 months of calendar, is about one year.
**trolling off**

**trolling on**
Small races may be interesting, depends where the mintact is set.
**trolling off**
Clearly provocation, at least until he gets his fine (is that coming along?) he won't stop provoking here and there from time to time.

Trolling of course not forbidden, neither is provoking, absolutely nothing fineable here. But if I answer it will be "you both stop now!!" again.

Anyway, give him his fine. Not for this, but what's documented before in this thread. Which is fineable. And forget the they are both doing it shit, one guy is doing it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 06, 2020 2:59 pm

And since he doesn't have arguments, he keeps spreading lies about me too:
Idéfix wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:50 pm
"Troubling repeatedly" is what you do, every day, every race, every chat, every forum post.
Time to wake up FPK.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 06, 2020 3:03 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:54 pm
I did not talk to you with those 2 trolling sentences. There are truths about how RSF calendar was managed the past months. It's not something personal against you, it's some professional comments about how the Calendar manager did his job. But it's ok, as those topics already were discussed.

For all what in this thread, you don't deserve a fine. You deserve a ban.
FPK took their decision, regarding your immunity totem, so stop talking to me now. And stop thinking every word I say is something that concerns your little person. Think about a large fruit...
Here again, watermelon head is insulting, he realizes it, so now tries to make a joke out of it.
And the argumentation really is.. worthy of a fine itself.
It's not about you, it's about the calendar manager. "Professional comment" :lol:

And why should I get a ban for Idéfix' behavior is mysterious....

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 06, 2020 5:09 pm

You lack the class to act like me.

olmania

Post by olmania » Wed May 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:09 pm
You lack the class to act like me.
Here again, watermelon head is insulting, he realizes it, so now tries to make a joke out of it.
Watermelon season is really early this year.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 06, 2020 5:25 pm

And I was fined for pointing out this:
scorpsche wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:01 pm

"Big Donkey<18:03>: OL hasn't posted anything worth thinking about in his life. Should we just think about it because of pity?"
Are you trying to get my fine revoked by proving me right?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Want to explain why it's funny?