Fairness committee

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Luna

Fairness committee

Post by Luna » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

The members of the committee could need a button to neutralize a race, that's horribly confused through mulötiple team attacks or illegal agreements. That would make it easier to make all outlaws drop all their riders and establish a gruppo compatto.

I mean a function to immediately make all riders be located in one single group, the peloton.

Buhmann

Re: Fairness committee

Post by Buhmann » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 pm

All riders in one group? But in the middle of a race, for what should this function be usefull?

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Take a look at Eneco 15h Field 2

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:44 pm

There (Eneco, field 2) half the peloton laid ~20 minutes in front of the (offline) peloton. Team attacks and illegal agreements led the way. Aux came online and tried to manage the situation. It lastet ~60km until everybody finally dropped their riders. Now it's 6 km from the finish and the race can continues like the way it should. It was difficult for Aux to communicate with all the germans and the french in the peloton. One manager didn't even understand how to drop riders technically. One button for Aux and the mess could have been cleared immediately, 80km from the finish

Coma_Gse

Post by Coma_Gse » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi,..I am a new user.I am "Gse Team", the team what makes the error. It's my fault because I am italian and I didn't understand what was happened. How you watch I not even speak english very well and I had an equivocal with other teams and auxilium own. You have completely reason and I excuse infinity times. I accept every decisions you take. Iìm Very sorry.

P.S. I'm sorry for my english

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am

Another problem, i cannot see wich languages speaking the team in race,like in the own race ..
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am

and thanks luna und bear
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 am

Coma_Gse wrote:Hi,..I am a new user.I am "Gse Team", the team what makes the error. It's my fault because I am italian and I didn't understand what was happened. How you watch I not even speak english very well and I had an equivocal with other teams and auxilium own. You have completely reason and I excuse infinity times. I accept every decisions you take. Iìm Very sorry.

P.S. I'm sorry for my english

Thank you for the statement. I think a fine is possible. Decision in the next few days.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Which members are in the Commity.

Can we find the list somwhere?

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm

And another question for me :

Is this possible for the people involved in the "event" to know the discussion which occurs in the fairness comity (I think there should be a discussion/motivation but no sure at all (a bit like in the "Nation comity")?

Should make the things clearer for the people involved in the thing!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 pm

I repeat myself and I think an answer IS Important!

Well, 3 important questions I think to make the Fairness comity understable for all (which is not the case I think actually) :

1.Which members are in the Commity. Can we find the list somwhere?

2. Is there a list of all the "events" reported to the Comittee and all the decision took by him?

3. Is this possible for the people involved in the "event" to know the discussion which occurs in the fairness comity (I think there should be a discussion/motivation but no sure at all (a bit like in the "Nation comity")?

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

A guy as Amor lux bsh is in the comitee .. But he is useless .. When the comitee arrived , I asked to be in it , but I had no answer whereas Amor had one . And I repeat that he is useless
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Apparently, it's an opaque society ;)

Amor lux

Post by Amor lux » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

i'm useless only because i don't know how this system work :)

when i'm be in Leso have to send me a message for to understand this :p

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Well, Can somebody be polite enough to answer my questions (or at least some of them) :)

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 pm

gaurain rx wrote:I repeat myself and I think an answer IS Important!

Well, 3 important questions I think to make the Fairness comity understable for all (which is not the case I think actually) :

1.Which members are in the Commity. Can we find the list somwhere?

2. Is there a list of all the "events" reported to the Comittee and all the decision took by him?

3. Is this possible for the people involved in the "event" to know the discussion which occurs in the fairness comity (I think there should be a discussion/motivation but no sure at all (a bit like in the "Nation comity")?
1. Not important to know the members. Just be sure they are experienced enough to know what is fair and what not.
2. The comittee takes no decision. It just helps Buhmann to find a fine.
3. Why? There are everytime forumthreads. Otherwise there would come a few "funny" teams, which ride against the fairness member who voted for a fine... ^^
J-Czucz hype train

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 am

Quick wrote:1. Not important to know the members. Just be sure they are experienced enough to know what is fair and what not.
Héhé. Why hiding it? I don't want to say "ha, he's in the comity but he's bad"! It's not fair to do it as a "secret society", creating rwo kinds of RSF player!
Quick wrote:2. The comittee takes no decision. It just helps Buhmann to find a fine.
Well, could be cool anyway to do a list of what is decided in the comity. Help him to work good in the future and if you published it on a topic, helped the rsf players to know what is found fair or not by the comity... So makes the future races more fair.
Quick wrote:3. Why? There are everytime forumthreads. Otherwise there would come a few "funny" teams, which ride against the fairness member who voted for a fine... ^^
Héhé... No need to put the name of who decided what. Anyway, if point 2 is realised, no real need of point 3!

Luna

Post by Luna » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:16 am

At least a list of the members of the committee could be held actualized somewhere. Maybe in the World News. There is already a rubric for it.

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Hey Gaurain, i'm in the Commity.

Names i remember as well in this commity: Auxilium Torino, Adler(as you already know), Team Ruhrgebiet, Quick and Neutrogena.
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 am

el Galactico wrote:Hey Gaurain, i'm in the Commity.

Names i remember as well in this commity: Auxilium Torino, Adler(as you already know), Team Ruhrgebiet, Quick and Neutrogena.
Thanks Gala. Sorry for the late thanks :-)

Chense

Post by Chense » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:39 pm

And I can add me and myself to this list ^_^ Aswell as I am pretty inactive for the last 2 months because of a lack of time to read all this shit going on :-)