Katschberger

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

schappy

Katschberger

Post by schappy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 am

Katschberger RC<22:23>: Gambrinus ! Hier kann niemand etwas dafür, daß du in deinem realen Leben versagst und dem Alkoholismus verfallen bist ! Also lass gefälligst deine Frechheiten, ansonsten ich dir zeigem daß das hier kein rechtsfreier Raum ist ! Im Übrigen ignoriere ich dich längst und habe heute erst tempo gemacht als du rausgeflogen bist. Zudem finde ich es ärgstens, daß Stänkerer die nicht mal mitfahren sich mit andauernden Frechheiten bei Bewertungen hervortun können, der Aktive jedoch keine Bewertungsmöglichkeit hat. Also : Mal leise treten, ansonsten muss ich dir auf die Füsse steigen....

I really don´t like something like that. It´s hard Words against Gambrinus.
We all know the riding style of Gambrinus, but i don´t remember any bad things from himsay in the chat or in the Forum.
If something like that okay to say in this Game, it is not the right game for me.
I´ve got the magic in me

Z&B

Re: Katschberger

Post by Z&B » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:36 am

schappy wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 am
Katschberger RC<22:23>: Gambrinus ! Hier kann niemand etwas dafür, daß du in deinem realen Leben versagst und dem Alkoholismus verfallen bist ! Also lass gefälligst deine Frechheiten, ansonsten ich dir zeigem daß das hier kein rechtsfreier Raum ist ! Im Übrigen ignoriere ich dich längst und habe heute erst tempo gemacht als du rausgeflogen bist. Zudem finde ich es ärgstens, daß Stänkerer die nicht mal mitfahren sich mit andauernden Frechheiten bei Bewertungen hervortun können, der Aktive jedoch keine Bewertungsmöglichkeit hat. Also : Mal leise treten, ansonsten muss ich dir auf die Füsse steigen....

I really don´t like something like that. It´s hard Words against Gambrinus.
We all know the riding style of Gambrinus, but i don´t remember any bad things from himsay in the chat or in the Forum.
If something like that okay to say in this Game, it is not the right game for me.

Roughly translated:

"Gambrinus! It's not our fault that you suck in RL and have an alcoholic problem. So stop your effrontery, otherwise I'll show you that this isnt a lawless space. btw.. I'm already ignoring you and started with the tempo once you dropped (?). On top of it it's a shame that troublemakers who aren't riding/helping are able to show off themselves with constantly effronteries in the fairplay voting, while the active ones don't have any evaluation options. So: Stop it or I have to fight back."

I don't get his point with the non evaluation part. But that's irrelevant. Calling someone an alcoholic or the usual "you suck in RL" is meeh. Write it in fairplay thingy or even race chat..idc, but the general chat isn't a place for this childish behaviour.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:41 am

I don't want to defend Katschberg here and I think his chat was completely inappropriate.

Just for the complete picture find below the fp comments Gambrinus <> Katschberger.

Who started? Who is guilty? :roll:

"Wer frei von Schuld ist, werfe den ersten Stein."
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-11 um 11.36.18.png
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-11 um 11.36.18.png (102.54 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-11 um 11.36.50.png
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-11 um 11.36.50.png (119.71 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:29 pm

PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF50000, WARNING: NO