Vladivostok GP 23h - Unrealistic Riding Pokemonongatari

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

RS Coesitz

Vladivostok GP 23h - Unrealistic Riding Pokemonongatari

Post by RS Coesitz » Fri May 10, 2019 12:55 am

The rule in german is: "Jedes Team muss so handeln, wie es für das eigene Team am besten ist. Die Trennung von Freunden aus der Realität und den Teams aus RSF wird dabei vorrausgesetzt!" - or in my words in english: each team has to ride he way it is best for the own team. Poke obviously did not do this to harm my team, I guess it´s a kind of revenge for the still open fairness case about his team attack where Vikings and me were already disadvantaged by his behaviour.

Situation: he siebed on his own on km 147, his only classic rider Iroha Igarashi fell back as well as berryberrys classic Pierre Matrin (who finally profited of Pokes tempo and won the race). My classics as well as Tourmalets and Viromets were in the group in front of him. Poke only had one rider in the group and started riding tempo against the front group, until Matrin of berryberry was in position to attack (what he finally did). Poke had no advantage of bringing the strongest classic back and as an experienced manager he knows this. His only goal was riding for another team to harm a third one (I guess for revenge), he destroyed the finish of the race with it without having any advantage. He is no new user, so the result was clear for him from the beginning of his action.

Proof is in the review.

Pokemon Club

Re: Vladivostok GP 23h - Unrealistic Riding Pokemonongatari

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri May 10, 2019 8:42 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:55 am
The rule in german is: "Jedes Team muss so handeln, wie es für das eigene Team am besten ist. Die Trennung von Freunden aus der Realität und den Teams aus RSF wird dabei vorrausgesetzt!" - or in my words in english: each team has to ride he way it is best for the own team. Poke obviously did not do this to harm my team, I guess it´s a kind of revenge for the still open fairness case about his team attack where Vikings and me were already disadvantaged by his behaviour.

Situation: he siebed on his own on km 147, his only classic rider Iroha Igarashi fell back as well as berryberrys classic Pierre Matrin (who finally profited of Pokes tempo and won the race). My classics as well as Tourmalets and Viromets were in the group in front of him. Poke only had one rider in the group and started riding tempo against the front group, until Matrin of berryberry was in position to attack (what he finally did). Poke had no advantage of bringing the strongest classic back and as an experienced manager he knows this. His only goal was riding for another team to harm a third one (I guess for revenge), he destroyed the finish of the race with it without having any advantage. He is no new user, so the result was clear for him from the beginning of his action.

Proof is in the review.
I saw Van der Poel during Amstel ride alone and win, it was unrealistic too ?
People who attack in group 6 for p34 is now more realistic than me at 10 sec riding to comeback in the main group :lol:
Well if you aren't enough smart for not killing all your helpers just to avoid my comeback, and then take a counter, that isn't my problem.
And btw you aren't a manager of my team, you don't need to know why I do some actions if your brain is just limited at "he rides against me"

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Fri May 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Not that I would like the situation at all, but it will be pretty hard (if not impossible) to prosecute anybody for unrealistic riding, to be honest.

The expected evidence for any judgement is simply too high, so the structures don't allow for that.

Having said that, even if we were able to, there have been dozens more unrealistic cases than this case.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri May 10, 2019 6:49 pm

And let's be serious, I don't need to hide to ride against someone. I always said that people aren't robots and revenge is a normal thing (else if here it wasn't the case).
If I feel it is needed to make lose a GT at someone because of our personal story, I'll do it.
I'll say it only one time. If you want a war Coesitz and you have some pride, stop your useless blabla here and answer in races only instead to whine because you have some resistance.