Auxilium Torino - insult

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

auxilium torino

Re: Auxilium Torino - insult

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:44 am

and i ñlive here and i can sure it that your translation is 100% wrong, anyway you are free to believe what you want, asshole and public hair are for sure not the right word meaning, try again, probably you find it the real corect translation in next time!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 am

to your info, here asshole translation is cara de verga ( textual penisface ) o hijo de puta ( son of a bitch )
licterally asshole translation is agujero del culo

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:07 pm

auxilium torino wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:44 am
and i ñlive here and i can sure it that your translation is 100% wrong, anyway you are free to believe what you want, asshole and public hair are for sure not the right word meaning, try again, probably you find it the real corect translation in next time!
1. It is not my translation (and you've obviously not read my posting correctly)
2. Could not find anything about what you are writing about.
3. You could show us your sources.

This has kind of a Monthy Python feeling here.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:22 am

i read you post and i understand what you mean, like i say before mexican spanish is not castillano, but for sure pendejo is not pubic hair ( pelo de coño, o pelo de verga, to say it really vulgar), anyway is not an amably word, but what i mean is totally correct, when somebody say a "pendejada", say some shit, that can also be a lie, what i mean at the day, that maybe somebody should read the whole chat and not extrapolate some word to have a perfect chat to take the advantage that need....
same problem as in the others chat, it was barely clear that i was reading and joking with coro, and i would fined, for 300k without a reason, chat is not complete, but still that somebody that have no idea about a languages decide what i say or what i would say...i ask for ecxplication, and the answer was that don´t need some explication, this is really arrogant and the worster example from dictatur, and for a really bad level from person that should be decide over the parts. i thank you (FL) for your explication, but still really not correct translated, anyway make no difference, FK don´t such for the reality, but is looking only for some excuse, also when are not correct or right.

PS: i still with my words, SWE is a racist, and give some probe in this forum like everybody that read the chat was witness, but probably somebody in fairplay think that an idiot word is worst that a racism word (but when i say faggot i would quickly ( was right ) fined...

2 weight and 2 size...
this is also the problem to write in a languages that is not mine, in every fair judgement the accused have the right to self-defense in own languages...not here...then is easy to distort an explication or some words...

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:44 am

auxilium torino wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:53 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination

In human social behavior, discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction towards, a person based on the group, class, or category to which the person is perceived to belong. These include age, colour, criminal record, height, disability, ethnicity, family status, gender identity, generation, genetic characteristics, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation. Discrimination consists of treatment of an individual or group, based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or social category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated".[1]
Auxilium Torino: exacto es un racista provocador, que se aprovecha de gente lo mismo de igual que el
Auxilium Torino: what can you expect from a people that provocate 2 world war??

Re: GP Pidkamin 23h - Insults - Auxilium Torino

Message non lu par auxilium torino » Dim Avr 07, 2019 10:07 pm
la multa per?
parlare italiano?
discriminizzazione razziale? complimenti, molto attinente alle regole tedesche...mein herren!

die herrschafft schlagt zuruck!
back to 1939!

... Anything to add Aux?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:34 am

i answer at same art...to hard to understand it

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Mon May 06, 2019 11:59 am

Can we have any feedbacks about this case (fine applied or not, reasons for the fine,...), please?

I'm mainly interested about the "borderline nationalists" comments... In order to know how much it would cost me to make repeated connections about "germans" and the "Nazi" past of Germany. Surely I could transpose it for some other nationality too 8-)

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Mon May 06, 2019 5:22 pm

PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF150000, WARNING: NO

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Mon May 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Hunsrueck wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:22 pm
PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF150000, WARNING: NO
Thanks for the answer Hunsrueck.

Damn, It's way more expensive than in Belgian football. There you can insult Jewish and Homosexual at the same time almost for free (1k) :

https://www.wjcambclub.org/news/antisem ... tic-chants

Then people wonder why they still do it.