team attac - pais vasco- 23 h.

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

auxilium torino

team attac - pais vasco- 23 h.

Post by auxilium torino » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:21 am

team attac from pokemon, still riding and some players help him anyway will be cleared that is a team attac, and make a extrem big effort on classment
team involved are :
Pokemonogatari
Team Alonso Cycle
Whisbone
S L Benfica

21 km before finish line:

Km: 98, Pendenza: 2
Junko Ohashi (Pokemonogatari) Attacco al km
Ole Overby (Gipfelstuermer) contrattacca
Mariya Takeuchi (Pokemonogatari) contrattacca
Axel Steinbach (Team Alonso Cycle) contrattacca
Carlos Galamba (S L Benfica) contrattacca
Alex Zanardi (Team Alonso Cycle) contrattacca
Junko Yagami (Pokemonogatari) contrattacca
Hipolit Hyzy (Whisbone) contrattacca
Paul Lagarde (lesossies) contrattacca

Coroncina: leso, some words from you abuot team attac?
RS Coesitz: like you yesterday?
Team Alonso Cycle: yes, indeed
Pokemonogatari: In others games there is no people off 2h coming the last minute
Pokemonogatari: And I just lose my white chance with that
RS Coesitz: in other games people simply keep the rules...
Team Alonso Cycle: puhhh...think rsf is the most intense browser game^^ not sure where confersations are so heavy in other games
Pokemonogatari: Or ues, would take way more time if going yes Marya instead with Junko
RS Coesitz: then why did you attack?
Pokemonogatari: It surely not
olafscelts: ha ha
RS Coesitz: it surely did
Pokemonogatari: The truth is that yes there was a teamatteck but 1 I react fast and 2 that doesn't change at all the race
S L Benfica: whisb help in front afther 114
Coroncina: you know now because all players lkeaving the game
Coroncina: but same that somebody here can play free from rules, others players cannot
Team Alonso Cycle: i'm confused...sorry
Coroncina: should be 11 minimally
Coroncina: crazy, was 9 riders, 1 more still teamattac too
RS Coesitz: now, first of all you need a team for this, coro :P
Coroncina: if i play team attac, nobody can complaine
Crazy Vikings: 20 sec more and i hang on poke :P
Coroncina: i will noticed this
RS Coesitz: yeah, but at least destroyed my plan for the finish and influenced the race strongly
Team Alonso Cycle: Giallini can still win this tour i noticed
Pokemonogatari: That isn't win by the way
Coroncina: anyway enjoy your success
Pokemonogatari: For 1 km mistake, if Yagami weren't in tempo, it would be Steinbach normally
RS Coesitz: it´s 21km before
Team Alonso Cycle: but it is not my fault :O
RS Coesitz: no
Coroncina: and is in the rules
Coroncina: alonso take advantage from a team attac from others teams is also unfair game
Whisbone: no or yes ?
Whisbone: NO ,
RS Coesitz: no, but of poke
Whisbone: km 98 is last 20 kms ?
Team Alonso Cycle: from my side there where no teamattack etc.
Coroncina: gw
Coroncina: nice for you if you like to win in this art
Team Alonso Cycle: i can only say for myself that i try to do the best ..nothing more
Pokemonogatari: For 2 km where I can't go fast to switch between actic and chat
Coroncina: you know, but you play the stupid to take advantage
Team Alonso Cycle: i didn't notice that :O
RS Coesitz: pokes attack
Team Alonso Cycle: teamattack where?
Team Alonso Cycle: what is happend???
RS Coesitz: that´s not the way things go. and your teamattack was calculated. you should let the fresh guy fall.
Coroncina: alonso, benfica and whisbone are from app too for sure
Pokemonogatari: Can't go faster
Pokemonogatari: Yagami ride 2 km before I let her fell
Coroncina: this is really shit
Pokemonogatari: And I am from app
Coroncina: after you reach the 7%
Pokemonogatari: I had white to play too
RS Coesitz: yeah, after you worked with him
Pokemonogatari: I let fallYagami
Coroncina: this is shit from you 3
RS Coesitz: pah, and two more team using this teamattack
Whisbone: ALEX ,
Coroncina: good fairplay from you
Pokemonogatari: Come onAlonso
Coroncina: winning by team attac
Pokemonogatari: My bad miscalculated
Coroncina: and still riding, this is the worst
RS Coesitz: overby was hanging on junko before, gip not online
Coroncina: yes, is wanted
RS Coesitz: really poor
Coroncina: pokemon, is team attac
RS Coesitz: and poke knew that it would be a teamattack
Crazy Vikings: poke one to much
RS Coesitz: yeah, only 9 riders
Crazy Vikings: mist...wollte grad hangen :S
Coroncina: km 98 21 vor end
Coroncina: team attac
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

auxilium torino

Re: team attac - pais vasco- 23 h.

Post by auxilium torino » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:39 am

[img
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (152.05 KiB) Viewed 8287 times
bei keine team attac crazy and coe auf podium
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:40 am

On km 74 already:

Junko Ohashi (Pokemonogatari) attackiert
Ole Overby (Gipfelstuermer) geht mit

Gipfelstürmer not online the whole race, so I guess it was not accidently.

Junko Yagami was pulling the group on the +3/+4 before he fell back. As we see in the end, this saved the podium for Zanardi and Takeuchi and influenced the whole end of the race. Fair would have been, that all fall back or the unused rider Takeuchi.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:07 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:40 am
On km 74 already:

Junko Yagami was pulling the group on the +3/+4 before he fell back. As we see in the end, this saved the podium for Zanardi and Takeuchi and influenced the whole end of the race. Fair would have been, that all fall back or the unused rider Takeuchi.
So my point of view. Yeah it was a team attack for sure, but I don't save podium because a rider, Yagami, with minimum form and 150 less energy than her leader, ride 2 km. The 2 km I need to react as I play from the app and not from my computer, as I said since the start. Good to say that I let fall Yagami too, that couldn't play her chance for white so

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:11 pm

FPC is reviewing this case

CrazyV

Post by CrazyV » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:07 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
On km 74 already:

So my point of view. Yeah it was a team attack for sure, but I don't save podium because a rider, Yagami, with minimum form and 150 less energy than her leader, ride 2 km. The 2 km I need to react as I play from the app and not from my computer, as I said since the start. Good to say that I let fall Yagami too, that couldn't play her chance for white so
a little rand notebook...he haven't, befor this, a chance of withe 8-)

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:58 pm

CrazyV wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:
On km 74 already:

With 10 sec gap ? :lol:

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:58 pm
CrazyV wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:
On km 74 already:

With 10 sec gap ? :lol:
Without your attack you would not have been on the podium. At least my guess, as we can´t ride the last 20km again. You were online enough to switch tempo and to let your helper fall as soon as your captain wanted to make tempo on the mountain. And even if you realize it too late, then let the whole group get back into the peloton or let the one fall back who was not involved yet. This would have been Takeuchi. And as the rules say: no exceptions for offliners. I guess this means also for people who are on the app.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:57 pm

The question is actually not what would have happened without the attack.
The question is if the THIRD rider had an impact. If that third rider wasn't there, what would the group have been faster or slower?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:57 pm
The question is actually not what would have happened without the attack.
The question is if the THIRD rider had an impact. If that third rider wasn't there, what would the group have been faster or slower?
Definitively faster without the 3rd rider

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:52 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Without your attack you would not have been on the podium. At least my guess, as we can´t ride the last 20km again. You were online enough to switch tempo and to let your helper fall as soon as your captain wanted to make tempo on the mountain. And even if you realize it too late, then let the whole group get back into the peloton or let the one fall back who was not involved yet. This would have been Takeuchi. And as the rules say: no exceptions for offliners. I guess this means also for people who are on the app.
With or without attacking, with or without Yagami I would be in podium. Takeuchi would be in front in all case, Alonso would collaborate for his chance in all case.
I needed 2 min to react ? Of course, as I even consider that as a team attack first as it was a miscalculation from my part. But saying that I must drop Takeuchi instead of Yagami, when one is fighting for GK and the other one for white isn't correct at all. What if finally I get white at the end and stay in podium even if I let Mariya back in the peloton ? Because if you want to write all the possible side story, it was one possible case too, with tempo until the end in the peloton, you could never attacking in the back and you would never get podium too. Or maybe another scenario could happen.
So you can just stay focus in the fact that there was a team attack from me at 21 km of the end, Yagami ride 2 km before I saw that and that I stopped her and let her fall and then put Takeuchi in tempo when realize it.

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:52 pm
RS Coesitz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm

With or without attacking, with or without Yagami I would be in podium. Takeuchi would be in front in all case, Alonso would collaborate for his chance in all case.
I needed 2 min to react ? Of course, as I even consider that as a team attack first as it was a miscalculation from my part. But saying that I must drop Takeuchi instead of Yagami, when one is fighting for GK and the other one for white isn't correct at all. What if finally I get white at the end and stay in podium even if I let Mariya back in the peloton ? Because if you want to write all the possible side story, it was one possible case too, with tempo until the end in the peloton, you could never attacking in the back and you would never get podium too. Or maybe another scenario could happen.
So you can just stay focus in the fact that there was a team attack from me at 21 km of the end, Yagami ride 2 km before I saw that and that I stopped her and let her fall and then put Takeuchi in tempo when realize it.
Yes. And this is too late. Once he worked in the group, he should not be the one to fall back. If you realize it to late, it´s your problem and not the one of the others in the back who are playing the way the rules are. You had 20km fo let Takeuchi fall back but did not do it.

And about the GK: this finish was made for the classics. I think if you don´t do this teamattack, Fouquet will win it and Halevi will be on the Podium. Against Simeon in Tempo your 82/83 guys have no chance to make time on the hill. And I guess you know this, that´s why you were riding like you did.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:58 pm

And that is where you you have totally wrong.
1) that was not especially a finish for a classic. Especially in our race where their was early sieb and nearly all classics disappeared before the last mountain.
And stopped overestimate Halevi. He is followable by a lot of climbers, so no it was not a sure podium as you pretend
2) no that was not because I made one mistake and in a rush that I am stupid, never it was at Takeuchi to be dropped in the final for 2 km, never I would do that while the only impact is something like - 4 sec and +40 energy.
And absolutely a hypothetical podium you couldn't reach.

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:58 pm
1) that was not especially a finish for a classic. Especially in our race where their was early sieb and nearly all classics disappeared before the last mountain.
And stopped overestimate Halevi. He is followable by a lot of climbers, so no it was not a sure podium as you pretend
2) no that was not because I made one mistake and in a rush that I am stupid, never it was at Takeuchi to be dropped in the final for 2 km, never I would do that while the only impact is something like - 4 sec and +40 energy.
Yeah, well, that´s just like, your opinion, man :D

You saw that Halevi and Fouquet were strong. Like I said, you had 20km to correct it. You didn´t. That´s how you decided the GK. And even IF you could follow, Halevi could have get 2nd by the bonus seconds.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:26 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:52 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:

You saw that Halevi and Fouquet were strong. Like I said, you had 20km to correct it. You didn´t. That´s how you decided the GK. And even IF you could follow, Halevi could have get 2nd by the bonus seconds.
Fouquet were strong, not Halevi

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:26 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:

At least you now say that your attack decided the race. Poor Fouquet.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:02 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:

That change absolutely nothing, except for Yagami who lose places as she stop riding

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 pm
RS Coesitz wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:

That change absolutely nothing, except for Yagami who lose places as she stop riding
So if you had no advantage for Takeuchi, why did you not simply let him fall back again? I guess you don´t believe yourself what you are writing. It was intended, you had an advantage by it and you had 20km to solve the problem when you already knew that you played against the rules but went on.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:51 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:

So if you had no advantage for Takeuchi, why did you not simply let him fall back again? I guess you don´t believe yourself what you are writing. It was intended, you had an advantage by it and you had 20km to solve the problem when you already knew that you played against the rules but went on.
No I said Yagami was no advantage for Takeuchi

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:51 pm
RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:

No I said Yagami was no advantage for Takeuchi
He pulled the group, so he was.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:04 am

is that useless quoting an insidejoke i dont understand?

anyway poke did a teamattack, only 1 of his helpers rode 2km, afterwards he dropped that guy and the leaders cooped. lets see how the fpc thinks about the situation

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:03 pm

enough to ban him for 2 years I think :)
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

CrazyV

Post by CrazyV » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 pm

And what's the result from fairplay commission?
Can i inherit the podium :P ?

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue May 07, 2019 8:33 am

really need one month for that ? Or case 362 block others decision ? Btw Giro arrive in 4 days, I don't have unlimited money in bank, I can't really decide my lineup as long it isn't close here.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue May 07, 2019 8:56 am

If an important case like # 362 took more than 3 months to decide, how long would your small case take? :D

Sorry for turning ironic on this... Real answer: If a case, that came after your case, has received a judgment (like the 3rd(?) Aux insult case), then most likely that means there will be no penalty. I write "most likely" because as long as no final decision was taken, everybody could change their mind. Usually no decision for a long time means "not guilty" but we can only know for sure after lesossies comments or deletes the case ingame.

Sorry that I cannot provide a more precise answer right now.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.