Using sexist and offending language - JoyRide

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

RS Coesitz

Using sexist and offending language - JoyRide

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:28 pm

JoyRide calling me, my team and the people who were sitting my team in the last time as "hoes". See screenshot below. Not only this is an insult (which does not matter to me personal), in my eyes it is sexist and offending language. I´m sick of it that Words like ho, bitch, Hurensohn etc. seem to be handled as quite normal vocabulary while it´s slutshaming. Already had this with another guy the day before who thinks it´s somehow insulting that people are gay or disabled. But perhaps we need to talk about such things more in general and not about this case only.
Attachments
joy1.jpg
joy1.jpg (105.92 KiB) Viewed 8867 times

team fl

Re: Using sexist and offending language - JoyRide

Post by team fl » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:47 pm

You realise, that it's most likely only JoyRides english that's causing problems here? I am pretty sure he means "who" and not "hoe".
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Joy

Post by Joy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:52 pm

(or who's on acc) missclicked W ...sorry for that,i usualy dont use bad languadge in any game i play and i not a native english so my bad some times

i know off topic but just wanna say that aint fair this sitting system allowing for ex RS Coesitz having 4 different sitter in Atlas already 1 in Playa...so this was my main reason of teasing Coesitz
sorry for missunderstanding it was really not an sexiest or bad languadge to Coe as i already apologise in race chat and in FP voting will do it again here
i apologise RS Coestiz :)

for any more details i'm here :)

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm

team fl wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:47 pm
You realise, that it's most likely only JoyRides english that's causing problems here? I am pretty sure he means "who" and not "hoe".
No. He was talking about my team getting gangbanged yesterday in the chat, his problem is, that my team gets sitted when I am not able to ride myself due to work (like yesterday). As far as I know, he is native english speaker.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:57 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm
team fl wrote:
No. He was talking about my team getting gangbanged yesterday in the chat, his problem is, that my team gets sitted when I am not able to ride myself due to work (like yesterday). As far as I know, he is native english speaker.
Native English speaker? That's a good one. He's Romanian and far away from what you would call a native speaker :)

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Man Sergiu wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:52 pm
(or who's on acc) missclicked W ...sorry for that,i usualy dont use bad languadge in any game i play and i not a native english so my bad some times

i know off topic but just wanna say that aint fair this sitting system allowing for ex RS Coesitz having 4 different sitter in Atlas already 1 in Playa...so this was my main reason of teasing Coesitz
sorry for missunderstanding it was really not an sexiest or bad languadge to Coe as i already apologise in race chat and in FP voting will do it again here
i apologise RS Coestiz :)

for any more details i'm here :)
English is on your profile, so I thought this is your first language. 4 different sitters in Atlas is wrong. And beside this: I already explained why I sometimes need sitters to ride here. I usually work monday, tuesday, thursday and friday in the evening, tuesday in the noon, wednesday in the morning and sunday in the morning. And it´s no job where I have the chance to have a laptop open or sit in an office. And like I said: if you wish a reform with the sitter-system, make a threat but stop insulting and bullying people who don´t have comfortable working times.

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:59 pm

team fl wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:57 pm
RS Coesitz wrote:
team fl wrote:
Native English speaker? That's a good one. He's Romanian and far away from what you would call a native speaker :)
Expected it, because it´s on his profile.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:59 pm
team fl wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:
team fl wrote:
I just though his "words" speak for itself in this regard ;). I just wanted to help to solve this misunderstanding and I hope that JoyRide did as well with his comment. Anyway, seems to be solved before the FPC shows up in the first place :D

Joy

Post by Joy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Man Sergiu wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:52 pm

English is on your profile, so I thought this is your first language. 4 different sitters in Atlas is wrong. And beside this: I already explained why I sometimes need sitters to ride here. I usually work monday, tuesday, thursday and friday in the evening, tuesday in the noon, wednesday in the morning and sunday in the morning. And it´s no job where I have the chance to have a laptop open or sit in an office. And like I said: if you wish a reform with the sitter-system, make a threat but stop insulting and bullying people who don´t have comfortable working times.
i understand that Coe but simply not fair,from my point of view,that anyone should ride against 4 differnet managers(ho own team) in a same tour with same team...so you should adapt u're inscription to u're working times...ok i can happen that u missing a day or 2(app avaible btw) but still 4 different sitter is to much and unfair for the others
In Atlas as far as i know it was Trekken,Tukh Gipfel and the 4th would have been me if i had accesed u're acc but saw Gipfel on and i didnt :)

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:14 pm

team fl wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 pm
RS Coesitz wrote:
team fl wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:

I just though his "words" speak for itself in this regard ;). I just wanted to help to solve this misunderstanding and I hope that JoyRide did as well with his comment. Anyway, seems to be solved before the FPC shows up in the first place :D
Don´t see it this way. Bullying two days and then saying sorry. Easy way out.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Well, it's about the word "ho" we're talking about here in this thread and if it is an insult, sexist and offending language. At least that's what I got from the starting post. It's not about JoyRides general behaviour. That's another story, whether you accept his apology or not. But I understand that there is more to this than just the mentioned misunderstanding. How to figure that out, I don't know. That's between the both of you I guess.

Golden State Team

Post by Golden State Team » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:11 am

As often as Joy wrote it yesterday I don't believe in an "accident". I would like the FPC to check the chat from yesterday.

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:59 am

Will fpc take a look at it? Or should I wait until Nicaragua is over, the way he keeps trolling me on the first stage brings high expectations for the next insults...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm

?

Just read through the chat, there really is no trolling...

And those insults you mentioned, "ho", he never once seems to write "hoe", it's just his very annoying way of writing cool English. U instead of you, ho instead of who and some others...

But if he annoys you, just troll back. Mention "begging for stages", gets him every time!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:41 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm
?

Just read through the chat, there really is no trolling...

And those insults you mentioned, "ho", he never once seems to write "hoe", it's just his very annoying way of writing cool English. U instead of you, ho instead of who and some others...

But if he annoys you, just troll back. Mention "begging for stages", gets him every time!
He definetly wanted to write it. He wrote a day ago that my team got gangbanged, he wanted to titulate me or my team as slut(s)/hoe(s). That´s obvious. The question is, if it got consequences or if it´s ok to do this.

Trolling him makes no sense, you need a kind of moral empathy to be affected of it.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:06 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:41 pm

He definetly wanted to write it. He wrote a day ago that my team got gangbanged, he wanted to titulate me or my team as slut(s)/hoe(s). That´s obvious. The question is, if it got consequences or if it´s ok to do this.

Trolling him makes no sense, you need a kind of moral empathy to be affected of it.
FPC is reviewing this case.

However, let me make clear, that we don't have the chat from the day before. So we probably cannot judge on that.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:06 pm
RS Coesitz wrote:

However, let me make clear, that we don't have the chat from the day before. So we probably cannot judge on that.
Great ....review this case ( really easy job when bored)
I have said what i had to say.
"I'm glad" you're focusing on all the nonsense instead of really doing something useful for the game (i know i know... it's not my job to attract attention)
Cheers

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:26 am

Man Sergiu wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 am
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:

"I'm glad" you're focusing on all the nonsense instead of really doing something useful for the game (i know i know... it's not my job to attract attention)
Cheers
Pardon me, but why again should they not at least review the case? That's exactly their job... So no need to get miffed about it. And it doesn't look like your chat behaviour got any better anyway, even if this case may be dismissed eventually.

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:50 am

team fl wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:26 am
Man Sergiu wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 am
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
RS Coesitz wrote:

Cheers
Pardon me, but why again should they not at least review the case? That's exactly their job... So no need to get miffed about it. And it doesn't look like your chat behaviour got any better anyway, even if this case may be dismissed eventually.
Exactly dear FL it is theyr job(when it is a case,and YOU-forDonkey here- said is no case for this topic ..... yeah yeah i know you are not FPK)
Chat behavior? so just some of player can be rude/trolling/bullying others (like big dogs^^) ....I really got it this time....

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 am

Chat behavior? so just some of player can be rude/trolling/bullying others (like big dogs^^) ....I really got it this time....
Doesn't help if you're doing the same thing, right? And as far as I followed the morning edition of the January tour, you are more often the initiator of it that then receiver. Anyway, this has nothing to do with the current case, so I think we should cut it here and let the FPC work it out.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Defence by Donkey?

Kindly clarify what exactly you mean, apologize and think twice before you write anything relating to the big Donkey.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 pm
Defence by Donkey?

Kindly clarify what exactly you mean, apologize and think twice before you write anything relating to the big Donkey.
and YOU FL instead of U (meant for Donkey Who doesnt like my writing)
I APOLOGIZE dear Donkey for any misundertanding there

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:57 pm

team fl wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 am
Doesn't help if you're doing the same thing, right? And as far as I followed the morning edition of the January tour, you are more often the initiator of it that then receiver. Anyway, this has nothing to do with the current case, so I think we should cut it here and let the FPC work it out.
well i thought i can aim for the same thing as the big ones ...apparently i wrong, i not allowed to any big boys things,just bad luck i guess ^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:26 pm

OK, not defence by Donkey then, got it, in this case explanation was enough! :D

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 am

I also never wrote that this is "no case for this topic". I just tried to explain my view of the matter as addition as I was watching it in the spectator chat.

I think you, JoyRide, misunderstand the process of a fairplay case. First, there is a report, wether the report is correct, appropriate or whatever. Then the accused team(s) or "witnesses" (or smartasses like me and others) may add to the presented position and then the FPC should review the case IN ANY CASE. That doesn't mean that the accused team has done something wrong in the first place...