JoyRide new team attack

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Liquigas-CND

JoyRide new team attack

Post by Liquigas-CND » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:15 am

Km: 19, Gradient: 4
Ugur Marmara (JoyRide) attacks
Gilver Zurita (JoyRide) attacks
MaritMalm Frafjord (JoyRide) attacks

RS Coesitz: We are riding often together, Joy, I didn´t saw it before honestly.
JoyRide: done with therace
JoyRide: nut ok
JoyRide: i did and saw attacking with an 4 riders on a 4% many times no one said is team attack
RS Coesitz: But not attacking.
RS Coesitz: So if you are hanging on someone and you go with more than 2, this is ok then
Trekken Racing: but you attacked with 3
Team Alonso Cycle: ahhh ok
RS Coesitz: If there are attacks at +4% or more, it is allowed to follow with more.
JoyRide: have a nice ride
Team Alonso Cycle: are there specials rules for the km's with percentage?
JoyRide: ok
Feiting Siebing: It is in every language
RS Coesitz: In english and german it is
JoyRide: well not in romaninan lol
RS Coesitz: It was against rule 1. 4% is only for rule 3.
Team Alonso Cycle: yes
Feiting Siebing: It is, definitely
RS Coesitz: it was a team attack in my eyes.
Team Alonso Cycle: haha
RS Coesitz: no
Team Alonso Cycle: :D
Team Alonso Cycle: so i can do team attack with 6 riders at 10%
RS Coesitz: 4% rule is for "chained" team attacks
RS Coesitz: no, team attack
JoyRide: 4%
Trekken Racing: joy team attack
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

team fl

Re: JoyRide new team attack

Post by team fl » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 am

Yes, it was a team attack according rule 1. But he reacted correctly and stopped the escape immediatly. Well, stopped playing immediatly too, but that's not the thing ;). Anyway, it looks a bit weird, having at least two posts in HIS last thread explaining the rules very thoroughly to help JoyRide's case not to be punished...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 am

We don't need you on that one, Mr blablabla... You don't tell all the facts!

Joy didn't take any advantage of that teamtattack and he also stopped tempo.

So, I ask for a fine for you Liqui as you repeateadly fake or twist facts in this fairplay thread.

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:28 am

i did get a fine for thatso called team attacks
i expect to get another one this time to

it might convince me to quit the game :)

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:33 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:15 am
Km: 19, Gradient: 4
Ugur Marmara (JoyRide) attacks
Gilver Zurita (JoyRide) attacks
MaritMalm Frafjord (JoyRide) attacks

RS Coesitz: We are riding often together, Joy, I didn´t saw it before honestly.
JoyRide: done with therace
JoyRide: nut ok
JoyRide: i did and saw attacking with an 4 riders on a 4% many times no one said is team attack
RS Coesitz: But not attacking.
RS Coesitz: So if you are hanging on someone and you go with more than 2, this is ok then
Trekken Racing: but you attacked with 3
Team Alonso Cycle: ahhh ok
RS Coesitz: If there are attacks at +4% or more, it is allowed to follow with more.
JoyRide: have a nice ride
Team Alonso Cycle: are there specials rules for the km's with percentage?
JoyRide: ok
Team Alonso Cycle: yes
Feiting Siebing: It is, definitely
RS Coesitz: it was a team attack in my eyes.
Team Alonso Cycle: haha
RS Coesitz: no
Team Alonso Cycle: :D
Team Alonso Cycle: so i can do team attack with 6 riders at 10%
RS Coesitz: 4% rule is for "chained" team attacks
RS Coesitz: no, team attack
JoyRide: 4%
Trekken Racing: joy team attack
YES i saw an attack from a team ( dont give it the name still 2000+ races) with you Liqnessin the race with 4 guys on a 5% km23 no one said is a team attack no threts opened
but hey ho i;m i..
let Liqness be the FPK boss

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:34 am

gaurain rx wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 am
Right. In my eyes his reaction was fair to the peloton, he could have only been less hard to himself and don´t quit the race. His decision, but no reason to fine him.

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:49 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:34 am
gaurain rx wrote:
Right. In my eyes his reaction was fair to the peloton, he could have only been less hard to himself and don´t quit the race. His decision, but no reason to fine him.
it is about fairness Coe
i know 4 FPK members 3 of them said i was fair no pennalties needed still one gived mea fine
i do expect this time to get a fine,all good
if they are applying the rules as they whant to so be it,it just aint fair thats all .... rules are rules and should be for all members of this community

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:04 am

gaurain rx wrote:

So, I ask for a fine for you Liqui as you repeateadly fake or twist facts in this fairplay thread.
Sorry but there is no rule saying that if you dont take advantage of the team attack everything is fine.
When you make your inscription for a race is mentioned the following:
Clearly forbidden team attacks are:
1, 2, 3.................................

Basically when he made the inscription he agreed with the rules including the 1st rule...which he obviously broke.

Therefore I don;t see the reason why I should be fined?
For posting about JoyRide breaking one of the 3 rules again?
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:36 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:04 am
gaurain rx wrote:

Sorry but there is no rule saying that if you dont take advantage of the team attack everything is fine.

Basically when he made the inscription he agreed with the rules including the 1st rule...which he obviously broke.

maybe you're right Liqness,i only ask that should be applyed for ALL managers (not just for those i dont like )

and you clearly didnt get it why he asked a fined for you,,,let me translate it for you,,,you are Liqabetes a person ho lies so offten that becomes illness(i never offended you with bad words but i had enough from you)
and btw Liqness u cant break me down...just for the record ;)

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:51 am

it is about fairness Coe
i know 4 FPK members 3 of them said i was fair no pennalties needed still one gived mea fine
i do expect this time to get a fine,all good
if they are applying the rules as they whant to so be it,it just aint fair thats all .... rules are rules and should be for all members of this community

One FPK member alone can not give a penalty!

And for this case nothing to do.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:53 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:04 am
gaurain rx wrote:

.. Well, for creating problems where there isn't! The attack was solved by the ppl involved, point! Everybody was fine with how it was solved in the race. you just posted for some "ego" reasons!

kunske

Post by kunske » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:29 pm

My question to liq is. Why do you still need to go so far against Joy. After that pm you are allways searching for something you can punishe him with. I think your a big child doing this. It happend and joy made a mistake by doing this. get over it and go further with the game. Maybe a fine for you will be good for bulling Joy.

Stop with this stupid shit and love the game otherwise players will stop playing with this stupid things in the game.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 pm

@Kunske
I have nothing against Joy, I was watching the race, I saw a team attack and decided to report it , I would have done the same if you or someone else had been involved in the team attack.

I also saw Joy's below underlined message and thought that posting here this case may actually help him and others to learn the rules.

Furthermore, I did not ask FPK to fine or punish Joy so I don't see what is the problem. Did I break any rule posting this team attack?
Maybe this is a start for improving the translations of the rules in each language.

In the past I asked several times the following correction of last paragraph of 3rd rule:

This rule is deactivated too, in the last 20km of a race and if the road rises 4% and more. (wrong "and")

This rule is deactivated too, in the last 20km of a race and/or if the road rises 4% and more. (correct "and/or")

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:40 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 pm
@Kunske
I have nothing against Joy, I was watching the race, I saw a team attack and decided to report it , I would have done the same if you or someone else had been involved in the team attack.

I also saw Joy's below underlined message and thought that posting here this case may actually help him and others to learn the rules.

Furthermore, I did not ask FPK to fine or punish Joy so I don't see what is the problem. Did I break any rule posting this team attack?
Maybe this is a start for improving the translations of the rules in each language.

In the past I asked several times the following correction of last paragraph of 3rd rule:

This rule is deactivated too, in the last 20km of a race and if the road rises 4% and more. (wrong "and")

This rule is deactivated too, in the last 20km of a race and/or if the road rises 4% and more. (correct "and/or")
Clearly an Liqabetes here (no one is stupid Liqui)
It's about rule1 not rule3 we talking here. Stop Manipulating
let Liqui be the FPK boss

kunske

Post by kunske » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:53 pm

But Liq why do you need to report that as a spectator. If we in the race all agree that it will be good. Why do you need to report it. Let the people in the race make a report of the team attack if it was needed. Now you will do it and rou relationship with Joy is not good after the Vuelta. So be smart and let the people in the race do it. And don't come with the answer of i would also do it if other people would do i don't believe that.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Seems we are learning the FP rules with you 1 by 1 :P (no hate, ok?)
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

CarreraBlueJeans

Post by CarreraBlueJeans » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Well, the fight between the experienced Managers is nice to read for new ones ! (Maybe better stop it)

For me as newbie one question: 480 Races and still problems with rules ? Really ??
Carrera Blue Jeans

Prima gara: 13.04.2018 // Prima vittoria: 01.06.2018

Gare disputate: 831 // Vittorie: 87

Vittorie piu prestigiose:

GP Harelbeke 2019/2021
2 tappe al Giro d'Italia 2019
1 tappa al Tour de France 2020
Gent - Wavelgem 2021

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:20 pm

While I think the fine was wrong in the other case, in this one... .a small fine somehow seems ok.
Attacking with 3 rider normally can't happen by accident. Ok, change your mind, put another one in, not fast enough taking one out, can happen. But not the case here. No effect on the race, yes. He stopped racing, yes, his choice. After all these races he should know the rules though, shouldn't happen. Automatic fine? No, cases like these don't really need to be reported actually, agree but if they are.. .somehow a small fine (10'000, not 100k or so) seems ok.

Reporting by Liquigas. You can have doubts about his motivations, but you can report stuff that you only see as spectator, has happened before, nothing inherently wrong with that.

Question though:
True? If true, clearly no fine, but seems unlikely Romanian got it wrong. But if it did, correct and here no fine. Otherwise... very small one seems ok, or since he got an unwarranted one before, let it go!

Mostly posting to defend the right of uninvolved observers who have something to contribute to post in threads like this!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:20 pm
While I think the fine was wrong in the other case, in this one... .a small fine somehow seems ok.
Attacking with 3 rider normally can't happen by accident. Ok, change your mind, put another one in, not fast enough taking one out, can happen. But not the case here. No effect on the race, yes. He stopped racing, yes, his choice. After all these races he should know the rules though, shouldn't happen. Automatic fine? No, cases like these don't really need to be reported actually, agree but if they are.. .somehow a small fine (10'000, not 100k or so) seems ok.

Reporting by Liquigas. You can have doubts about his motivations, but you can report stuff that you only see as spectator, has happened before, nothing inherently wrong with that.

Question though:
True? If true, clearly no fine, but seems unlikely Romanian got it wrong. But if it did, correct and here no fine. Otherwise... very small one seems ok, or since he got an unwarranted one before, let it go!

Mostly posting to defend the right of uninvolved observers who have something to contribute to post in threads like this!
belive me or not actualy was a mistake tryed to repaired it canceled the 3th to attack but guess was to late,might be from license witch i didnt re-buy it anymore due to the fine before witch i found it unapropiate so no more license for me(well not soon anyway)
when i said not in romanian was thinking on rule3 so when i realised about rule1 i stoped riding

still i saw teams doing attacks with more then 2 riders on a 5% slope not on last 10km an for sure will see again...lucky they didnt get reported

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:

Above stated by Joy is not correct.
1st rule in Romanian language is correctly translated.
Same for rule 2 and 3.

+++
Sunt interzise atacurile în echipă:

1) Atacul(fără a urmări) cu mai mulți de 2 rutieri ai unei echipe din același grup la același km.
Regula este dezactivată în ultimii 10 km.
++++

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Liquigas-CND wrote:

Above stated by Joy is not correct.
1st rule in Romanian language is correctly translated.
Same for rule 2 and 3.

+++
Sunt interzise atacurile în echipă:

1) Atacul(fără a urmări) cu mai mulți de 2 rutieri ai unei echipe din același grup la același km.
Regula este dezactivată în ultimii 10 km.
++++
@Kunske

now i really dont get it where are u lying? answer to kunske or answer to me
tip: if u wanna be a good lier always remember the first lie you said

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:53 pm

Joy done with the case