Big Donkey Insults (following)

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: Big Donkey Insults (following)

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Idéfix<09:35>: make a package and include Donkey with Swe ^^

So once again it's Idef who starts it with me.
As always.

It's pretty clear what he's doing, he's fishing for an insult to get me another fine, a ban whatever, he has since I refused to accept an insult by him. Same pattern over and over. Idef provokes, I react, without anything that constitutes an insult according to what has been punished here so far, he runs here. And again, and again.

But as I said, the times that I let him start are over now, I'll be happily provoking him too from now on. Enough is enough,.

edit: And of course this one here..

Idéfix<12:51>: several recent times you mention me without and word from me before and after so...

While he links to long threads that I've been fined for (and had people calling me sick, toxic, and lots of others things, without them getting fined for it, that includes our little whiny Idef, interestingly enough that's a claim he doesn't even attempt to substantiate. No need for copy and paste, since he claims to remember several instances, he should be able to sort of describe at least a few of them.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:28 pm

I support that post von Idéfix.

Either finally punish Big Donkey and/or send him to anger management training :!:
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:04 pm

What?

Is that the answer to me asking for some help on this?

Idéfix<12:51>: several recent times you mention me without and word from me before and after so...

Laughable... as I just wrote in the main chat, you're really a despicable troll (actually didn't write that in the chat, I'm misrepresenting myself now), you make charge after charge, if I challenge one ,you go back to "but but but he INSULTS and tries to deflect.

If you make a charge, show some supporting evidence for this charge, don't accuse me of deflecting when I actually ask for evidence something YOU charge ME with.

Btw, you called me toxic, a "obnoxious loudmouth" and other stuff in the past... how's that for insults?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Fantastic stuff:
I can't deny I said you are toxic. But how could I call someone who told I'm a "right wing extremist" or a "Petainist" (which is definitely wrong, as you don't know 0,00001% of me...), during 10+ races in a row, just because you disagree with my way of riding?
Not sure about Petainist actually, right winger, ultra nationalist, Marine lover, stuff like that, not really sure if there was a Petainist in there too, it's really a detail.
10+ races? Let's see... did you link that thread? Ah yes, thanks.
3) it may concern 5-6 (?) races (hopefully we dont ride that much at same time), but with a mean of 10 insults per race... without counting the general chat...
If you burn 10 schools, it is bad enough, you dont need to burn 100 to get punished...
That's what you write, not me.
5-6 races. Now you feel the need to increase that make it 10? Why?
And I dispute the 10 "insults" per race. Apart from the fact that it's not insults (as decided by the FC), it wasn't 10 per race either.

The worst lie here though is:
just because you disagree with my way of riding?
Seriously, that's what you claim now?

It was: We ride a race together.
You make tempo, ask me to make tempo too. I refuse. You keep asking, I keep refusing. All was fine till then, Then you probably got frustrated and thought you were entitled to insult me, because I didn't ride like you wanted. Rich to try to turn it around now. By calling me free's brother. Which is one insult I don't accept, told you, told you you should apologize immediately, you didn't and kept repeating the insult. Then I reacted and called you right winger etc. As I said then, x times in the past, I don't accept all insults by all people, some are ok, depends on the insult and who does it too. We had very little contact before, and 0 problems. Had you called me an asshole, I'd probably let it go, frustrated, can happen. Free's brother? No. We've had problems since then, and we will have them for a long time, you made sure of that.

Ok, now you will shoot back: He's trying to deflect. Again, if you bring up stuff, I correct it, since you're lying out from all sides of your mouth by now, don't then whine about "DEFLECTION".

And I haven't even mentioned all your lies yet... but enough here.

Then remains the case of my "mentions of you where you don't react", paraphrasing. Again, you're happy to bring up stuff, without backing it up, and then going back to: HE INSULTED; he's DEFLECTING. If you don't want to talk about it, don't claim it, very easy.

AS for the insults? Simple, show me the insults that go over what me and others have been called in the past without punishment for those uttering those insults.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Idéfix<18:05>: ahah you are constantly dishonest and now it's me, funny how you return what I say of you, without arguments^^
I can show you exactly where you are dishonest. See my last post.
You on the other hand never get further than the claim stage.
So that's the end, now go back to your meadow, Donkey
And you go back sniffing your friend's asshole, dog!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Sorry, not clicking on links by you, don't trust you enough, think you're capable of trying to infect people with malware etc.
Describe it if it's important, I guess it isn't.

Telling that once again you can't defend a single of the things I challenged.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:34 pm
All those who will click on it will see that's a very important video, and that it's hard to describe it without spoilers^^
True :lol:

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:06 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:31 pm
Sorry, not clicking on links by you, don't trust you enough, think you're capable of trying to infect people with malware etc.

Just for info, it's a Donkey sniffing asses.

See you keep provoking each other :)

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:58 pm

luques wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:06 pm
Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Just for info, it's a Donkey sniffing asses.

See you keep provoking each other :)
There comes the protector...

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Let's give this a little up since small 1 or 2 liners now should be "big insults"...