Unrealistic arrangement, lack of separation of private and RSF of 5 Italian teams

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

ProTour-Team

Re: Unrealistic arrangement, lack of separation of private and RSF of 5 Italian teams

Post by ProTour-Team » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 am

yap coro siebed himself after he worked all race for your 94sp instead of just following coe for an easy p2+chances to win, we already mentioned that

Robyklebt

Re: Unrealistic arrangement, lack of separation of private and RSF of 5 Italian teams

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:42 am

Maybe some people do a horrible job at explaining things too.
This latest post relaunching the topic for example. It just confused people. Or Donkeys. Or simply me.
If somebody hasn't seen the race in question no idea what free objects too.
First some general whining about how nobody cares about the evening.
Then an interesting mention of "community teams" being banned. Who has been banned?
But what happened? Just write that. By just posting cryptic complaints in the end you do nothing more than confuse the issue, oh, another rant that says nothing. Post the problem!
Not your job? Yes it is. It's not the committee's job to observe all races, to try to put together the pieces with the racelog later. They need simple reports.
Of course the nobel prize winner's post says nothing helpful either.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:58 am

Well maybe you should read all new posts instead of just the latest 2-3.. Imo we made it pretty clear how the race unfolded.
Possible that some posts seem cryptic or whatever, but for all the time, races and posts that went by i can understand everybody involved just being fed up by the situation and therefore not writing a long indepth post about every single race because obviously nothing is happening about it anyway.

luques

Post by luques » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:28 am

scorpsche wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:10 am
whisbone wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:21 am
Do not blame the FPC, it does what it can to regulate this game.
Obviously nothing is happening.
Obviously that's not right, thought you would have noted that.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:52 am

ProTour-Team wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:58 am
Well maybe you should read all new posts instead of just the latest 2-3.. Imo we made it pretty clear how the race unfolded.
Possible that some posts seem cryptic or whatever, but for all the time, races and posts that went by i can understand everybody involved just being fed up by the situation and therefore not writing a long indepth post about every single race because obviously nothing is happening about it anyway.
Damn, you're right, saw only the post I referred to.... Instead of new posts as usual I pushed on last post maybe?
Ok, read the ones before yours now, fortunately for me it's still all pretty unclear. Ok, not cryptic as it would have been if there had been only your post, so could have refrained from writing mine, but still if somebody wants something done, posts like this aren't enough. If you (not you, general you) take the time to write a post, why not write it with all the information that the committee would need?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

fantasticos

Post by fantasticos » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Well, let me explain it. Aux with 2 Sprinter, 94 + 91 and with absolut no Team to block. (was a race with many +4 and +5, last +5 was 3km before finish.) Coro has a 87 Sprinter and 2 or 3 classics to block.

Both are riding 150km to chase the escape. Then at the last +5 Coro blocked with his classics (if he attacked he should have place 2+3 pretty easy) and for his surprise he siebed his own sprinter and the 91 from Aux. The sprinter has only 48 mountain, so there was a chance he got siebed, even when Coro think it´s an Anti-Italian-Bug...

We know that FPK will do nothing against it, but just one thing...there was a new Team at the Race, Kaschenberger RC. He said in the Chat something like "Don´t know if i play again when something likes this happens.."
So, people thinking about not playing the game again because this unrealistic moves destroy many evening races. Is that really what you want?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Exactly, is it really what YOU want?

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:42 pm

luques wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:28 am
scorpsche wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:10 am
whisbone wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:21 am
Do not blame the FPC, it does what it can to regulate this game.
Obviously nothing is happening.
Obviously that's not right, thought you would have noted that.
So then tell me: what has fpc done so far to stop the gang?
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Mangahn

Post by Mangahn » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:00 am

Today, 11.00 pm.

Coro big Favo. Aux do enough work to make sure it should be a easy win.

If someone needs argue for the italian combo: Aux riding for Coro. Okay, might be this "Aux is a beginner who don´t know how to ride" thing. On the other hand its the same procedure like every day.

So there is still no proof. Ha ha.

P.S.
Coro waitet long and often enough to make sure his friend is able to be there and win. I know when its time to laugh.
The best is the text from Aux:
Auxilium Torino: du hast von spiel 0 ahnung, nur eine grosse klappe und nicht mehr
Auxilium Torino: so, du genie...noch sicher ich war in tempo fuer nothing?

And: Aux is true. He realy knows how to win with two teams against one. Great Aux.

POOR RSF

P.P.S.

Adler was banned for using two teams in a tour. But he uses it only one time (as far as I know).
This guys are allowed to do it night after night.
Its not my race, but thats bullshit

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:19 am

Honestly just 1 question for the FPK members: Did any of you actually watch mutiple nightrace within the last months?

To me it is pretty obvious that "i dont see it so i dont care" is the way to go for (most of) them, or do you actually believe that so many teams just see ghosts and the involved italian teams are right - while some of them just got vpn-banned recently, another coincidence for sure :)

luques

Post by luques » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:16 am

Well, after the introduction of VPN limitations, Doria and Fedex and Ciclistica have been suspended (for those that didn't realize that...).

Now, the thing seems to me, it's just related to 2 teams.
So I close this post, that looks a bit messy.
Feel free to open others just related to the race, team involved and so on if something happens again.