Motorizzati Corse insulting&unrealistic arrangement with Aux

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Liquigas-CND

Motorizzati Corse insulting&unrealistic arrangement with Aux

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Please read fom the buttom to the top:.

Liquigas-CND: waiting!
Liquigas-CND: I would accept MC appologizes
Liquigas-CND: bastardbstd,bastd/Submitnoun1.archaicderogatorya person born of parents not married to each other.synonyms:illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; More2.informalan unpleasant or despicable person."he lied to me, the bastard!"synonyms:scoundrel, villain, rogue, rascal, brute, animal, weasel, snake, monster, ogre, wretch, devil, good-for-nothing, reprobate, wrongdoer, evil-doer; More
Liquigas-CND: read the meaning of bastard
Auxilium Torino: probably old time, no idea what happens, anyway for me Bastard is a compliment ..i love that say to me bastard!
Auxilium Torino: for you is all an insult, you open a lot of topic in forum for every word, like a whining pussy
Liquigas-CND: is this normal? really?
Liquigas-CND: i did not even say a word and Motorizzati Corse makes me bastard!
Auxilium Torino: chi e´causa del suo male, pianga se stesso...
Liquigas-CND: making somebody bastard is an insult
Auxilium Torino: i remember last years robert in NC....
Auxilium Torino: think about why?
Auxilium Torino: now you have a lot of friends! ;)
Auxilium Torino: is your arrogant art probably, "best team", best player, etc etc
Liquigas-CND: " Motorizzati Corse: io ti lascio andare, se quel bastardo crede che tiro per lui, puo sucarmelo"
Auxilium Torino: i ride to try something, he ask me the point, i can let to him, no problem, or?
Auxilium Torino: and, what the problem?
Liquigas-CND: have a nice evening both
Liquigas-CND: what a behaviouR
Auxilium Torino: prendilo, io non mi serve, solo per fare riserva, faccio poi a notte
Auxilium Torino: veloceeeeeeee
Auxilium Torino: te lo lascio ;)
Motorizzati Corse: il vero si
Auxilium Torino: ti serve?
Auxilium Torino: fai il tour delle banane gialle?
Auxilium Torino: attento che ci piace
Motorizzati Corse: io ti lascio andare, se quel bastardo crede che tiro per lui, puo sucarmelo
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

RS Coesitz

Re: Motorizzati Corse insulting&unrealistic arrangement with

Post by RS Coesitz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:04 pm

By the way: bastard is not only for children of not-married parents (that´s only one of its historic meanings), it is also an racist insult for children of two people who are not of the same colour. Behind this word is a thought of purity of blood (as social status in a historic sense and as racial purity in a more modern sense). Using the word is not only insulting, it´s racist. As well as people should not use the n-word, bastard shouldn´t be used as well.

luques

Post by luques » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Actually bastardo in italian doesn't have all that meaning. It is mainly a synonim of stronzo, so an insult but nothing to do with discrimination.
It is also often used between friends too in a funny way (not in this case anyway).

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 pm

luques wrote:Actually bastardo in italian doesn't have all that meaning. It is mainly a synonim of stronzo, so an insult but nothing to do with discrimination.
It is also often used between friends too in a funny way (not in this case anyway).
It has the same connotation. Perhaps you don´t mean it when you say it, but the word means it. Same in german. Many people using it unreflected. I don´t want to blame you or some kind of punishment for someone. Simply think about which kind of words someone use.

luques

Post by luques » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:30 pm

You have also to see the context where you use it. For example, arschloch for Germans seems to be a much heavier insult than what the translation suggest. The same things happened to me reading russian insults starting with п, you can think there's nothing wrong with the translation there.

Bastardo in italian lost all that meaning, it is usually used when someone behave in a way that is legal but at the limit or not fair. In rsf this can be someone attacking after saying he would help or someone provoking. In a football match someone who is losing time etc...

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 pm

luques wrote:You have also to see the context where you use it. For example, arschloch for Germans seems to be a much heavier insult than what the translation suggest. The same things happened to me reading russian insults starting with п, you can think there's nothing wrong with the translation there.

Bastardo in italian lost all that meaning, it is usually used when someone behave in a way that is legal but at the limit or not fair. In rsf this can be someone attacking after saying he would help or someone provoking. In a football match someone who is losing time etc...
I ubderstand no measure will be taken.
Many thanks,
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16

luques

Post by luques » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:42 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:
luques wrote:You have also to see the context where you use it. For example, arschloch for Germans seems to be a much heavier insult than what the translation suggest. The same things happened to me reading russian insults starting with п, you can think there's nothing wrong with the translation there.

I ubderstand no measure will be taken.
Many thanks,
That's not what I said. It isn't that if an insult is not intended as racist it is not an insult anymore

Liquigas-CND

Re: Motorizzati Corse insulting&unrealistic arrangement with Aux

Post by Liquigas-CND » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Kind reminder please!

Yamaka Corse

Post by Yamaka Corse » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

I don't even know what happend that day.

We use to call dogs "Bastardino" as little cute "mongrel"
Don't feel so much hurt for that dude :roll:

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi Yamaka, did you ride that race as well? cause I dont remember? :))

Luques, pls check Yamaka corse ...I have my reasons to believe that is multi..

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi Luques,

Any penalty for Mottorizzati?

Please also investigate Yamaka Corse I think he replyed using the wrong account on forum..seems that last message from Yamaka is actually writte from Mottorizatti corse position.

Thanks