TEAM GIGI Thread

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

High Flyer

TEAM GIGI Thread

Post by High Flyer » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Firstly,
During my race with Team Gigi on Sunday, he signed up with a team full of sprinters and a super weak flat guys with only 5 races to his name. Fine, I think, that what some new team do right?
He goes offline after making setting and race ends with break.
Today, he signs up same team, 93-93-89 sprinters but with 3 riders below 50 flat. Once again, I think, he's prob new, I will forgive him.

Let me say this, if you see the way he riders the race and the sprint and then look at his race count, it can not be possible, This team rides like they have riden way more than "6" teams. But this goes much deeper than just me being sour about losing a sprint to him.

This is my evidence that sets me to the conclusion that this team is suspicious: He has only 6 races yet
He has joined 4 month ago??? So a race nearly every moth
Yet somehow, hasmade 264 transfers.
Sprints without mistake, the normal 500-250-100

I more want to focus on the transfers part. This is not the first time I have pointed this out, but surely noone can disagree than it is highly suspicious that a team makes 264 transfer in A: 6 races and B: 4months. Simply check the first division, how many teams do you see that have over 1000 races, played for over 2 or 3 years and have made much less transfers. I makes no sense. And furthermore, looks at Team Gigi's transfer dates,

Looks at that, he selling loads of riders on one day, "People do it sometimes" right? but it get worse

Do you see normal teams doing team sales and buys within a week? He's even buying and selling the same rider on the same day. Surely you can't look at this and say this is normal stuff?

There are certain other teams who do the same thing aswell, atleast 3 ive seen make these mass sells and buys on the same or close to the same day as gigi, and all seem to have been made within a month of gigi being made. I won't name names becuase I cannot be sure of these but if FPK want to PM me for these names or simply check transfers they are free to do so.
Scratch that, i will point out 1 since he doesn't race often, Equipe Quedel. Just doing a small search on his transfer, he makes so many tranfers 689, in only 8 months playing, Most riders barely survive a month riding for his team beofre being sold, many instance where he does the common, buy sell tactic after a few days too.

Now, since I turned into Sherlock Holmes, I did a bit more digging. I remember a point a made several months go on the game chat and I checked and it was still happening.

Here you see riders that have been sold recently by Gigi in his last mass buy/sell, and guess what, the same riders go through different teams but once again, only last a few days before being sold again. Shady much?
Look, even some of his current riders go through the same process. With all this mountain of evidence against him, there can't be more right?

Here, something else I spotted multiple times from a number of small that fall into this suspicious group, the buying and selling, and in some cases rebuying and then reselling of riders. I could go on about how on earth these teams survive with the 50 day rule and the rider tax, but that is for another day.

Lastly, did you notice that alot of the teams that you saw in the transfers pages are still in div 6-7 with that juicy cheap rider marker?

For now, this is all I will say, I have done some hell of a research to compile this so I want atleast the FPK and team gigi to respond. I refuse to believe that all this is just some coincidence, call me a conspiracy theorist but something is going on, whether it is team gigi or the other teams involved. I fI can do all this research not being part of FPK, nor being an game or forum admin, then the powers out there for those who have it should be alot easier to check

Please please, this isn't just a simple, "IP check" request". "No IP matches, all if fine, move on now" case.

Changed my mind, not done just yet. I was looking at team Gigi;'s transfer alot and a team that came up multiple times was The Ants, and guess what I see from The Ants riders?
8 races, 75 tranfers and very wierdly all this one day. And another team that links to The Ants is Eis-Sut-Team. And guess what I find

And once again another team created in July +- 1 month.

Take it how you want.

Thank you.
Last edited by High Flyer on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luques

Re: 20h Belgium 1 Day Race - Team Gigi + Some More

Post by luques » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:26 am

He is not new. But still that doesn't imply he is a multi now.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 am

Did you read past the first 2 paragraphs? So all the tranfer stuff with teams created a month makibg multiple transfers on specific days with specific riders whulstnsurving vs the 50day and tax rulea aswell as the rier that pass througg the same old teams? Theres a reason why I said + some more in the title. Any comment of thosr, or just coincedences.

I remember a similar brush off when Villinger was accused of cheating.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 am

What I don't see is the aim behind buying and selling. You can see by yourself that for team Gigi this approach didn't result in a profit finally. His team is weak, the riders he sells are usually available normally in the market. So what's the point of the strategy?

Weirdos

Post by Weirdos » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:02 pm

I haven't read all the details either (sorry), but could it be that a lot of those transfers come from resetting? (Because that's a how I managed to get most of my transfers...)

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 pm

luques wrote:What I don't see is the aim behind buying and selling. You can see by yourself that for team Gigi this approach didn't result in a profit finally. His team is weak, the riders he sells are usually available normally in the market. So what's the point of the strategy?
Do agree that it’s highly suspicious that all these teams are created around the same time doing the same types of sells and buys with the same “All on one day” tactics? All of which have thesame weak race to month ratio, quite a lot in the same division. It’s not really about the profitability, it’s more about the links, unless you think that this many teams coincidentally join the game with the same idea of how to play and same idea of how to sell.
Weirdos wrote:I haven't read all the details either (sorry), but could it be that a lot of those transfers come from resetting? (Because that's a how I managed to get most of my transfers...)
I doubt it, (but even then, I would just question why these teams are all having the same tactic to do resetting and same buying with same etc etc.).But I don’t think so.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:08 pm

What I think is that it is curious, not suspicious.

The problem for me is:

1) He buys and sell. He is bugusing it, having some illecit profit?
This sell and buy things gives him or any other team an advantage?

Both I would say no.

2) Is he a multi? There's no real evidence on that. And even if we suspect it, I find strange to have 2-3-4 teams to play 5-6 races per month.

I try to see this thing from all the perspectives, but I always don't get a possible reason for doing it.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Nothing about the other teams doing the exact same tactics with certain riders on certain days?

High Flyer

Re: TEAM GIGI Thread

Post by High Flyer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Oh come on now. Do you see the way this person is playing. That's 7 sprint races in a row that he is doing what he is doing. Come on, something really needs to be done, even if the to the book rules aren't being broken, someone who spoils the game this much to this extent has to be punished. It's getting ridiculous now.
(Maybe reset abuse too, i can't tell)

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 pm

tested a long time ago, nothing conspicuous

Yamaka Corse

Post by Yamaka Corse » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Btw he's a multy this is sure..

and a shitty player too.. We don't need guys like him in this game :roll:

Yamaka Corse

Post by Yamaka Corse » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:10 pm

in the end we reach him and he made "only" 4th place" but I think he use more teams.. this one for sprint stages (yeah I remember this guy has 5 TT and used to play only time trial before) so he can also have a mountain team..

Btw 93 - 93 - 8x and only 84 flat, btw attack as favo, btw 0 communication in chat, btw don't want to learn, btw... :roll:

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:10 pm

I've said this before and I'll say this again, what this guy does is above the level that people accuse Gamb, Ptt etc etc of.
The difference:
I've worked with these guys before.
They don't do team follows.
They don't have a squad (not team) made to destroy races.
They speak
They don't do shady transfer again and again
This is the fairplay forum, Gigi goes way beyond going against fairplay. He's not somebody whose trying to win with the side effect of hurting the race, he's hurting the race with t he side affect of possible wins.

I'm not one for conspiracy, but I'm starting to think that the reason why nothing has really been done lies down to the fact this does affect the big old teams with mountain riders and big tours, if someone did the same with a 90 90 89 85 mountain team doing the same as he's doing now during a grand tour there would surely be more of an reaction.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:19 am

Another day, another piece of evidence that says he should be banned.
I've had people say that he is just a sucker rather than having intentions for destroying race. Essentially, they are saying:
He doesn't mind destroying the race as long as he wins.
When infact I would say that
He doesn't mind doing well in the race as long as he destroys the race.

What the difference, for the first one:
They want to win the race but won't over work for it, or rather will only work if 100% necessary,
E.g. Gamb will sometimes not ride until he has to ride or the break defiantly win. Many teams with these tactics still want to win, just want to put as least effort as possible.
However, what Gigi does is the 2nd option.
What this means is that he wants to race to be broken apart, as shown by the fact he will and has never done 1km of work, even if the break has everyone in it or if there is a late attack that could threaten. He just wants people to end up attacking and the race breaks apart. And if he's lucky, someone will ride him to a sprint where they face a 89-93-93, whether its a 9 or 7 man race.
Proof?
The races that the break wins he doesn't bother sprinting. Never. Check all of his races. If he was playing to benefit himself, surely he would still sprint for points or money right? Nope, never.

The transfers.
Now to the way of racing.
I think now we all deserve an explanation as to why Team Gigi is still allowed to race.

If not, I suggest we start ripping up the "fairplay" forum and "fairplay" rules as they mean nothing when cases like these go unnoticed and untouched again and again.

Laurens88

Post by Laurens88 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 am

Gigi is active again, trying to destroy the game. He is buying youth classics for way too much money, just like last month. See attachment 1 for his bid on a 55-73-62 rider with a value of 1.707.730.

I know we cannot punish someone for overpaying, but it's clear that his intention is ONLY to annoy people and/or destroy the game. The classics he bought last month were sold without even giving them a name and now he is using the money for buying new classics. If I remember correctly, there was a team banned for this kind of behaviour in the past (was it Haudegen?).

Please, if you feel you cannot ban him, can you at least put him back in Div 7 (where he belongs, with less than 1500 points!!) without access to the Div 1-5 Youth Transfermarket?
Attachments
2.JPG
2.JPG (94.78 KiB) Viewed 6708 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (27.84 KiB) Viewed 6708 times

RS Coesitz

Post by RS Coesitz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

No only classics, he also bought the sprinter I wanted to have last night... :? Third rider in 4 weeks I would have had but he bid way too much for him. And I guess he will do the same he did with the last two.