Player calling me multi accounting for third tour in a row

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

kikoo87

Player calling me multi accounting for third tour in a row

Post by kikoo87 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 pm

https://i.snag.gy/r9fcpv.jpg

Luna Team Bike. After i think it was second stage of the Tour of Luxembourg i just wanted to go for some intermidiate sprint bonus money , so i just went tempo with my guy so he could grab it for me. Obviously this guy was in front and he got probably pissed off that i am cutting his lead and called me multi accounting. For a newbie player obviously it pissed me off and i just quit the game for some time. I hate retarded people and this was just too much. All i wanted was some money cause i had no chance in GC as my team is quite young . Now i just logged onto the Swiss Tour and guess what. The leading group where he had his rider was 10 minutes ahead of peloton. As a guy who has a GC expectations i went tempo with my guy. Nothing unexpected i guess. Well what a suprise he got pissed once again probably again that i am cutting his lead and called me a multi account player once again. As for me this is unacceptable and this guy deserves a ban or something. I am playing this game for 2 months now , but every tour i play with this dickhead i regret it . I am using offensive words but this guy doesnt deserve anything else. Just want to have flying fun nothing else , not to read stupid comments about me multiaccounting with some guy from Portugal who cant even speak English cause obviously they cant . Would appreciate if something would happen to that guy cause this is clearly just being an asshole to others . If u want to ruin the game for newbies go ahead but for me this game is a lot of fun but this guy is just ruining it for me and i guess i am not the first one. Not even saying he is like 12 yo .

kikoo87

Re: Player calling me multi accounting for third tour in a r

Post by kikoo87 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:11 pm

I just checked his Fair play logs and well as i guessed i am not the first one who he called multi accounting. Not even saying people are hiving him - Fair play for being an asshole and complaining about everything. But the most funny thing he gave me - Fair play on 8.4.2017 whats funny cause i was newbie just a week into playing this game i was just learning wasnt even doing anything just asking for help in chat. This guy have to have some mental problems .

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:21 am

Unfortunately for you, it's from 8 april that i'm follow you, and it's difficult to think differently, given your repated behavior. Very often off, many days absent completely, and when you are, if needed, in tempo whitout apparent logic, even whit the only element ( leader), to make tempo in group. We all have eyes, who wants to pretend not to see, ok. But it's obvius that it's a strange mode to play. Once it's possible, another will be a coincidence. But it's always. We all know that there is the possibilityof cheating, and that controls are useless. Almost, all the race race now are altered, maybe there is someone who is surprised by this. sayng that he didn't know anything.
Dear, the mental problems have those who use incorrect manners in a game for to win
I at least put my face on it, not like someone hiding behind second third team

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:08 am

simon-bolivar wrote:Almost, all the race race now are altered, maybe there is someone who is surprised by this. sayng that he didn't know anything.
How often are you on skype during races?
With whom do you usually discuss on skype during races?

Stop "altering" races!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

kikoo87

Post by kikoo87 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:32 pm

This is stupid. Obviously if i am in race that has 8 stages ofc. i will be afk sometimes. Why the hell would i not be AFK on a flat stage with my weak ass team that has one good time trialist and one young GC contender . That makes no sence to be on that stage if i dont have to be. Also ofc i am a guy that is still in school 18 y.o. so i have to do some shit sometimes. This is just an offensive way to play the game. I dont know who you are but i know you are talking pure shits. Reason 1 : This is my 4th Tour . Besides that i have ridden 10 one day FREE races. Not even saying that if u call someone multi acc u should say whats my other account ? Cuz i bet your ass i have been in more than 3 races only with two guys and thats Ride for money and Rapid Vitesse. And i am not even joking . Its mainly because of my time schedule that i dont ride races at the same time . So if u want to type something "normal" then try to do so not stupid unthruthful information. I am riding maybe strangely but thats because i am a newbie . Not saying if i would meet that guy in real life he would be half dead

kikoo87

Post by kikoo87 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Not even saying you said that i am multi accounting for my another account so i would have results with that team. But i am now fighting for White jersey same as i was on Romandie and California. And for your "no reason tempo". Dude i am new to the game. But this game features thing called regeneration . If my rider has 50 regeneration whats the point of keeping him at 850 energy when i can help anyone in peloton with chase help myself with top 10 finish . Its just pointless. Just because u think that riding with someone for no reason is pointless then i am maybe wrong but i feel like not riding with someone till the energy limit is pretty wrong

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:50 pm

So Luna shut up and let the multy play for his capitan, if they are not Italian.
Mens sana in corpore sano

kikoo87

Post by kikoo87 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 pm

I dont know if i should call you all retarded or what but my mum learned me to be humble in every situation . Enjoy your bullying cause you are a dickhead. GO ahead GL in your real life ... maybe you are not that retarded like you are acting on the internet .

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:32 pm

For roby,
maybe you're wrong with someone else. 90% of my races don't play with any of my compatriots, check it before writing..

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 pm

It's all day you write to try to justify yourself, quiet, if you have nothing to hide, there is no need. I was almost moved to read your posts, the most moving was when you wrote that you did not join the evening during the races because you did not want to play because they had accused you .. sorry is very moving. You tried to explain your suspicious behavior during races. Maybe explain why after a sieb in front of a small group of 5/6 and behind with only your leader in a small group of 15/20 you took some time, even if there were teams with 3 elements, so suspect that Even someone else, it seems poke, told you that you were destroying the race.
However, I'm glad you opened the post yesterday, because you can not continue to pretend that the problem does not exist. In almost every race similar things happen.
My dear mister I love the game, I do not know if you do, because for now you've spent more time in fair play trying painfully to justify your behaviors, that in race
Then if there is someone who thinks the game is clean, please write it and assume its responsibilities as I did

P.S. I'm glad your mother has taught you many things, if he had taught you not to offend, maybe it was better..

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:13 am

Why does he need to defend himself? You kind of misunderstood this thread I think.

People like you are the reason this game is in the current state with 2-man races. If someone new comes, just bash him, tell him everything he does is dumb and have him to defend and even proof himself of not beeing a multi.
Classact.

Calling someone a multi should really be considered causing fines, if it happens more often.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am

simon-bolivar wrote:For roby,
maybe you're wrong with someone else. 90% of my races don't play with any of my compatriots, check it before writing..
Check what I wrote, before you write. I didn't say you ride your races with compatriots.

I asked 2 questions. And asked you to stop altering races.
Interesting that you avoid answering the question.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:30 am

In skype, have my friend group and where is your problem ? maybe for you to have a skype group it's like to participate in a race with 2 team o whit another team of a support... I play clean dear donkey and don't hate anyone. Because the games serve to unite people, not to divide them.The problem isn't who manage sobota, but the system that many use. Only this situation has became unbearable. only this. From your words know that you have grudge against someone. If you have anything whit someone, is your problem, clarify with the person specified.
If for you the game is clean, tell, or if you have to say something about me, tell it the same, otherwise it's just fried air

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:55 am

Interesting that you still are unable or unwilling to answer the questions.
Which were:
How often are you on skype during races?
With whom do you usually discuss on skype during races?
Not interested in your justifications of your behavior and skype friends. Although it is all very moving, how you are a RSF peace activist and all uniting the people. But just answering the questions would be way more useful. If you have nothing to hide, you could answer them straight and directly. But it's telling that you don't.

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:14 pm

You practically did not write anything, as I imagined....You aren't even answering my questions, even avoiding getting into the subject. Maybe you're also interested in things being so.
Since yours are just words, because you have not brought any example. Talking with you is wasted time, you're just a provocateur. If you have to make some accusation, open a post and write what you want.
This is the last response. With you it's a waste of time

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:27 pm

See what I'm doing?

The same YOU are doing with newcomers. Accusing them of things, without going into details. Even using the same kind of words you do. And oh wonder, if somebody else does it you realize it's complete bullshit.

Now, you repeatedly accused kikoo87 of being a multi. But, you haven't even managed to say from which team. You've followed him since April, as you proudly announced, so by now you should know whose multi he is. Instead of just throwing empty accusations around, show some real evidence.

And yeah, no need to talk further with me, agree on that. But either you show us that kikoo87 is a multi or you should apologize to him for accusing him of being one. Riding badly, strangely can have many reasons, being a multi is only one possible explanation, very often not the most likely. But seems to be the default reason for you. Not a great tactic to unite people. But I have the suspicion you don't want to do that anyway :D

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Not even this other prophet said that the game is clean ... but it speaks... normal.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Robyklebt wrote:See what I'm doing?

The same YOU are doing with newcomers. Accusing them of things, without going into details. Even using the same kind of words you do. And oh wonder, if somebody else does it you realize it's complete bullshit.

Now, you repeatedly accused kikoo87 of being a multi. But, you haven't even managed to say from which team. You've followed him since April, as you proudly announced, so by now you should know whose multi he is. Instead of just throwing empty accusations around, show some real evidence.

And yeah, no need to talk further with me, agree on that. But either you show us that kikoo87 is a multi or you should apologize to him for accusing him of being one. Riding badly, strangely can have many reasons, being a multi is only one possible explanation, very often not the most likely. But seems to be the default reason for you. Not a great tactic to unite people. But I have the suspicion you don't want to do that anyway :D

+1000 for the Donkey
But maybe FPK plans some punishment for those who accuse without any proof... let's say... an account and IP ban for 10 years?
Yea and also let's hang him...

I think that a lot of people here need to relax, take a breath and think that this is just a game.

As much as the accusing attitude may piss off someone that's not an excuse to insult and start menacing.

To quote some things:

It started from
I hate retarded people and this was just too much
i play with this dickhead i regret it
this is clearly just being an asshole to others
Fair play for being an asshol
This guy have to have some mental problems .
It ended with:
Not saying if i would meet that guy in real life he would be half dead
He is not a multi, there's no proof and Huns already stated it during the race.
At the same time that's not a good reason to menace someone of death.

And imo lots of things like this can be avoided just by race communication.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:56 am

Totally right with what you said, his words went too far.

But...Pretending he wouldnt have went full Samuuel L. Jackson mode: Would it be so unimaginable to give little fines to players that keep accusing over and over new players because they dont like their natural "noob'ishness"?
Would totally welcome it we start defending our new players also from this site right here a little more. It would at least teach such guys.

Cheers

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:34 pm

luques wrote:Yea and also let's hang him...
With live stream?

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
With live stream?
With your sister as a star guest.. is perfect

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:50 am

So you lied. You answered me once again. L I A R!

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:46 am

Robyklebt wrote:So you lied. You answered me once again. L I A R!
You are right, but when i find an idiot of that level it's hard to resist.. sorry

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:29 am

So you react the same way as the new guy. With insults. Fascinating.

And you really don't see the parallels between my behavior and yours? Of course it's easy to just put your head in the sand and yell as you're doing, but you're sure you don't want to try to accuse fewer people of being multis? Restrict the accusation to cases where you have a good idea what the first and second (and...) teams are? Instead of just: He rides like... a newbie? So most likely he's a ... multi?

But seems to late, Luques wants to hang you. :lol: With my poor sister it seems. :cry:

simon-bolivar

Post by simon-bolivar » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
With live stream?

No, I use your usual style. And not scream. I only received offenses. Then get in a hurry to get used to and learn the language. Anyway I like it, I got one result, all thrown into threats, but no one said that the toy is clean.
Probably to you as to some other moralist the game is fine like that. The usual moralists who call mafiosi the others, of course.
Very very well. If there is no other offense from anyone, Post closed for me, what I wanted to know now is clear