Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

sgumgub

Re: Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Post by sgumgub » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Rasmussen wrote:Robyklebt finally understood what I said. Thanks for explaining it.
^^

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Rasmussen wrote:Robyklebt finally understood what I said. Thanks for explaining it.
That story simply is NOT believable.
Yes, he understood that you are inventing things.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:43 pm

And now? What's going on here?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Actually wondering too.
While I'm convinced that Rasmussen/MG are multies somehow seems wrong to block both accounts forever too now. Somebody like PTT has had x teams at the same time, and he never had to go without team for a prolonged period of time. Rasmussen/MG now has been banned for a month, lost a chance to ride TdS/Dauphiné, TdF.... somehow freeing one team would make sense?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:21 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Actually wondering too.
While I'm convinced that Rasmussen/MG are multies somehow seems wrong to block both accounts forever too now. Somebody like PTT has had x teams at the same time, and he never had to go without team for a prolonged period of time. Rasmussen/MG now has been banned for a month, lost a chance to ride TdS/Dauphiné, TdF.... somehow freeing one team would make sense?
PTT had to change team in order to be able to play. He isn't playing with PTT, neither with Regenwetter.

As for me, but as I said I count only for 1 vote, the thing is as follows:

1) He finally comes up with a decent story, lift the ban from Rasmussen and he can go on play with it. But actually guess he can't really tell everything because, again, it is pretty clear that he wasn't commenting and enough guys saw that post. Interesting also that in this post MG wrote just one time when everyone was wondering about his absence, the only one really asking for his account back is Rasmussen, not MG (who seems really not to care at all).

2) He just opens a new team, losing the palmares of Rasmussen, but avoiding to find a decent excuse.

That's all from my side.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:54 pm

I did everything you ask me. So there's nothing more I can do. Beside waiting for your decision.

Chense

Post by Chense » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:14 am

Robyklebt wrote:Actually wondering too.
I think somehow Roby is right ... he has been banned - hast lost the chance to ride some of the most important races - let him at least race again with one team(until he proves he is not a multi)

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 am

Rasmussen allowed to ride again !
Hope MG is still banned.
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

luques

Post by luques » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:Rasmussen allowed to ride again !
Hope MG is still banned.
Correct. Rasmussen free, MG still banned.

Weirdos

Post by Weirdos » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:57 pm

I like reading these threads. Much like crime fiction ^^