Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

sgumgub

Re: Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Post by sgumgub » Tue May 30, 2017 11:50 am

As much as I like you actually, but you did not explain what happened in that thread really. At least here. You did a clear cover up in that thread

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:06 am

sgumgub wrote:As much as I like you actually, but you did not explain what happened in that thread really. At least here. You did a clear cover up in that thread
I just corrected my quote. That' was all I did. No cover up or posting some races from MG. I would be happy if you finally can say if I can do something to prove that i'am not a multi.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:14 am

There are several ppl who claim the original post was a completely new race of MG

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:30 pm

sgumgub wrote:There are several ppl who claim the original post was a completely new race of MG
Right. Moreover doing some research I finally found what was the race. Probably the Donkey already pointed out it was Trofeo Elba.

It was uploaded on the database the 25/02 same data of the Rasmussen post. Now you can see that MG just posted it on the 26 so the day after. Never happened before that MG actually posted a race the day after creating it.

And well, it's not only me, Huns saw it too and indeed answered, the Donkey too...

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Great.

I still dont have an explanation for that. But it would be great to be able to race again.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm

I dont know if you admit it with that post, but I guess a clear explanation and remorse of what you actually did would help.
I believe you that the account was originally from your room mate, but it is pretty evident that you started using it yourself and messe up.

Remorse, take a penalty and start playing again with "rasmussen" should do it. The game definitely needs active users like you...but yeah, just one of you :P

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 pm

?

luques

Post by luques » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:35 pm

I don't see any explanation still. Actually sgumgub is the only one who gave it.

Why should something change if the situation of the case didn't improve at all (actually got worse since the opening of the thread).

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 am

luques wrote:I don't see any explanation still. Actually sgumgub is the only one who gave it.

Why should something change if the situation of the case didn't improve at all (actually got worse since the opening of the thread).
I explained exactly what I did. :roll: And I offered you before that you can unlocking my account and wait until MG moves out here (sometime in the autumn) and have another IP adress and then unlock his account. There is not more than I can do.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:24 am

As far as I understood, your explanation does not fit the FPKs observation. What is MG doing at the moment anyway? Maybe he help to clarify things too?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Actually the only 2 explanation I read are:

1) "I still don't have an explanation for that."

2) "I was just commenting it".

Both aren't a valid explanation, seen the context and the reported facts.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Strange Case of Dr Rasmussen and Mr MG :D

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 pm

luques wrote:Actually the only 2 explanation I read are:

Should I invent something or what do you want?
team fl wrote:As far as I understood, your explanation does not fit the FPKs observation. What is MG doing at the moment anyway? Maybe he help to clarify things too?
I wrote somewhere in this thread or in a PN to Luques that he's on holidays for 2 weeks..starting from the saturday when I should sit him in the giro. He comes back today.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Rasmussen wrote:

Still I don't see what happened. And actually you admitted that you did everything.

You posted a total new race made by MG Technogym. Posting an image isn't like posting a text, you need an url and the exact name of the race that only MG could know obviously being the designer. And after you removed it, before with an english comment and after with what there is now.

It shouldn't be so difficult to explain I guess...

But actually, trying to summarize. You are denying that you posted a total new race designed by MG right? Because your defense on this point is pretty much weak and you always try to avoid answering.

MG Technogym

Post by MG Technogym » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:31 pm

luques wrote:Now the evidences start to be even too many.

1) Same IP both in the game and in forum

2) Rasmussen posting a race of MG in the MG Thread, then cancels everything and modifies the posts. (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5182#p93563 ) Just check the post and the reply from Huns.

3) Today MG telling his name in forum is Rasmussen in the main chat:

GinoBartaliTeam<17:24>: ciao a tutti ce qualke italiano che gioca qui??
Buttons Bashers<16:23>: its send. Thx you :)
MG Technogym<16:10>: Rasmussen
RideforMoney<16:09>: oups
RideforMoney<16:09>: rfm
Buttons Bashers<15:53>: o*
Buttons Bashers<15:53>: Whats your name on the firum?
Buttons Bashers<15:51>: i do it now
Rasmussen<15:49>: Yes I could. Just send me a PN.
Buttons Bashers<15:43>: Shit the TT is today.. anyone can put the setting for me ? Again on the app...

And many others minor things that were reported during time.

FPK is investigating on this.
Ok lot to read...can just say that Tobi should sit me for my last two giro stages cos I was on holidays. Seems he posted something with my account...something that happened 100 times before in the main chat from other players that sitted. That shouldnt be a big deal? And to that thing with the profiles i cant say more than Tobi...but he never used the editor cos it dont work for him.

Liquigas-CND wrote:Wow...that's really a big surprise, to me Rasmussen seemed always to be a nice guy and MG a big asshole.
Even here Liqui knows how to annoy...and I thought that i'm imune after 3 weeks of the giro. :roll: So if you want you can ban me for some months...the pleasure to ride has passed away anyway after the giro with this guy. ;)

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:43 pm

luques wrote:
Rasmussen wrote:

Still I don't see what happened. And actually you admitted that you did everything.

You posted a total new race made by MG Technogym. Posting an image isn't like posting a text, you need an url and the exact name of the race that only MG could know obviously being the designer. And after you removed it, before with an english comment and after with what there is now.

It shouldn't be so difficult to explain I guess...

But actually, trying to summarize. You are denying that you posted a total new race designed by MG right? Because your defense on this point is pretty much weak and you always try to avoid answering.
Yes i'm denying that. I said I quoted the race he posted some days before....very easy to do. i just deleted the [ quote ] .

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:46 pm

MG Technogym wrote:
luques wrote:Now the evidences start to be even too many.

1) Same IP both in the game and in forum

2) Rasmussen posting a race of MG in the MG Thread, then cancels everything and modifies the posts. (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5182#p93563 ) Just check the post and the reply from Huns.

3) Today MG telling his name in forum is Rasmussen in the main chat:

GinoBartaliTeam<17:24>: ciao a tutti ce qualke italiano che gioca qui??
Buttons Bashers<16:23>: its send. Thx you :)
MG Technogym<16:10>: Rasmussen
RideforMoney<16:09>: oups
RideforMoney<16:09>: rfm
Buttons Bashers<15:53>: o*
Buttons Bashers<15:53>: Whats your name on the firum?
Buttons Bashers<15:51>: i do it now
Rasmussen<15:49>: Yes I could. Just send me a PN.
Buttons Bashers<15:43>: Shit the TT is today.. anyone can put the setting for me ? Again on the app...

And many others minor things that were reported during time.

FPK is investigating on this.
Ok lot to read...can just say that Tobi should sit me for my last two giro stages cos I was on holidays. Seems he posted something with my account...something that happened 100 times before in the main chat from other players that sitted. That shouldnt be a big deal? And to that thing with the profiles i cant say more than Tobi...but he never used the editor cos it dont work for him.

Liquigas-CND wrote:Wow...that's really a big surprise, to me Rasmussen seemed always to be a nice guy and MG a big asshole.
Even here Liqui knows how to annoy...and I thought that i'm imune after 3 weeks of the giro. :roll: So if you want you can ban me for some months...the pleasure to ride has passed away anyway after the giro with this guy. ;)
So you are back at home with him I guess now? That explains the same IP and I understood it.

But he was the one writing that post so probably he knows more about the second point.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Rasmussen wrote:
Yes i'm denying that. I said I quoted the race he posted some days before....very easy to do. i just deleted the [ quote ] .
Basically you are saying that me, Roby, Huns, and some others didn't see right, correct? Probably it won't change my vote, but someone other of the FPK may be convinced by you.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:23 pm

No never said that. But i am not sure if you understand what I tried to say.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 am

Rasmussen wrote:
You wanted to quote the post that MG only posted the day AFTER you tried to quote him? Yeah, ok. If someone of the FPK believes that, I dont know^^

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm

sgumgub wrote:
Rasmussen wrote:
You wanted to quote the post that MG only posted the day AFTER you tried to quote him? Yeah, ok. If someone of the FPK believes that, I dont know^^
No. Of course the post he posted a day before...the comment refers to that race.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Rasmussen wrote:
Very easy to do?

You said you wanted to 1) QUOTE 2) Comment on the race.

Now the result is actually pretty complicated to achieve.

First you click on quote.

Then you get a result like this:

Code: Select all

[quote="MG Technogym"][img]http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/pngfiles/sunshine.png?rand=1490949602[/img][/quote]
Now to get the result you had, that's a race profile directly linked from the database you have to delete BOTH the [ quote="MG Technogym"] at the start AND [ /quote] at the end. If you only partially delete either of them the parts you didn't delete will show up as text next to the profile. That's simply not something you just do by mistake. That's very easy to do, yes, if you WANT TO DO IT. But in your case you claim it was all a mistake. You quoted, presumably by clicking on quote, you then mistakenly deleted the quote part in the beginning, then went on and mistakenly deleted the quote part at the end. And then after all this very precise (but not done on purpose) work you even forgot to post the comment. Let's not forget that according to you that was the whole purpose of "quoting". That's a lot of mistakes for such an easy task. That story simply is NOT believable. But ok, you didn't have much time to come up with a better one at the time.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:51 am

Rasmussen wrote:
sgumgub wrote:
Rasmussen wrote:
No. Of course the post he posted a day before...the comment refers to that race.
then you are implying exactly this:
luques wrote:
Rasmussen wrote:
Basically you are saying that me, Roby, Huns, and some others didn't see right, correct? Probably it won't change my vote, but someone other of the FPK may be convinced by you.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Robyklebt finally understood what I said. Thanks for explaining it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 pm

That story simply is NOT believable. But ok, you didn't have much time to come up with a better one at the time.
You mean the bolded part I guess :D
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!