Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

luques

Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Post by luques » Fri May 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Now the evidences start to be even too many.

1) Same IP both in the game and in forum

2) Rasmussen posting a race of MG in the MG Thread, then cancels everything and modifies the posts. (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5182#p93563 ) Just check the post and the reply from Huns.

3) Today MG telling his name in forum is Rasmussen in the main chat:

GinoBartaliTeam<17:24>: ciao a tutti ce qualke italiano che gioca qui??
Buttons Bashers<16:23>: its send. Thx you :)
MG Technogym<16:10>: Rasmussen
RideforMoney<16:09>: oups
RideforMoney<16:09>: rfm
Buttons Bashers<15:53>: o*
Buttons Bashers<15:53>: Whats your name on the firum?
Buttons Bashers<15:51>: i do it now
Rasmussen<15:49>: Yes I could. Just send me a PN.
Buttons Bashers<15:43>: Shit the TT is today.. anyone can put the setting for me ? Again on the app...

And many others minor things that were reported during time.

FPK is investigating on this.

Liquigas-CND

Re: Rasmussen / MG Multi Case

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri May 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Wow...that's really a big surprise, to me Rasmussen seemed always to be a nice guy and MG a big asshole.

I would ban both teams based on the above mentioned 3 points...why is it necessary for further investigations? To me the case looks very solid..
He will came with the same stupid explanations..."actually I have a brother/sister/friend/roommate who is playing and we are using the same IP etc...

P.S. they both came back in March 2016...thats another coincidence..
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

Tukhtahuaev

Post by Tukhtahuaev » Fri May 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Maybe MG just wanted to help and told Rasmussens forum name. The other 2 points are much more relevant in my opinion

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Fri May 26, 2017 8:23 pm

In my opinion the point 2) doesn't mean anything. Didn't he just quote the former post (with the race shown) and asked about the climbs in that very race? Which, if he has questions to that race, is just the normal way to ask the designer of that race.
Chat behaviour.... hm... maybe wait for one of them to clarify, same as for the IP-thing (which is kind of suspicious).

finally, also noted the following.... MG said today in racechat he wasn't online as he was in a plane, while Rasmussen wrote in the racethread of 14h Giro that he was in Stockholm at the Europaleague final. Which of course doesn't have to mean anything.....

luques

Post by luques » Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 am

CircleCycle wrote:In my opinion the point 2) doesn't mean anything. Didn't he just quote the former post (with the race shown) and asked about the climbs in that very race? Which, if he has questions to that race, is just the normal way to ask the designer of that race.
Chat behaviour.... hm... maybe wait for one of them to clarify, same as for the IP-thing (which is kind of suspicious).

finally, also noted the following.... MG said today in racechat he wasn't online as he was in a plane, while Rasmussen wrote in the racethread of 14h Giro that he was in Stockholm at the Europaleague final. Which of course doesn't have to mean anything.....
For the point 2 actually it was a bit different then what you can look now. I am pretty sure that Huns, RFM and Roby can describe it too and put some more particulars probably.

The fact was that Rasmussen posted a total new race (never appeared before on the post) designed by MG. Once Hunsrueck made it notice it, they modified the post and that race appeared after posted by MG while Rasmussen was only commenting.

Don't know if it is clear.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sat May 27, 2017 9:07 am

We told the FKP before MG restarted to play that we might have the same IP as we live together in a WG. The Fairplay Comitee said it was ok if we never do the same race and of course we didnt (I dont have the PN in which a fairplay member says it is ok). And as MG is on holiday a wanted to sit him today and logged me in yesterday to put some settings on and then posted something in the chat. That's all. You never said I cant sit him or the other way...

luques

Post by luques » Sat May 27, 2017 9:38 am

MG never told to be sitted yesterday. Liqui guess can confirm as he had a discussion with him because he didn't help the day before.

MG claimed to be himself and told that he didn't help because he was in a trip and wasn't possible for him the previous day to follow 100% the race. So Rasmussen was sitting who? It's illegal sitting in any case, as nobody in the race was told about that.

And not, surely playing in two in one house isn't illegal, the problem actually comes when the coincidences start to be too many. I pointed out 3, Liqui came with another one, and CC with another one. And there are even other ones.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 am

luques wrote:MG never told to be sitted yesterday. Liqui guess can confirm as he had a discussion with him because he didn't help the day before.

MG claimed to be himself and told that he didn't help because he was in a trip and wasn't possible for him the previous day to follow 100% the race. So Rasmussen was sitting who? It's illegal sitting in any case, as nobody in the race was told about that.

And not, surely playing in two in one house isn't illegal, the problem actually comes when the coincidences start to be too many. I pointed out 3, Liqui came with another one, and CC with another one. And there are even other ones.
Yesterday he rode by himself. Today I should sitting him and was putting settings yesterday as I might have slept too long today. Just saying we wouldnt play with two team if the fairplay comitee disallowed it at the beginning....that's why I asked, i dotn wanted to do something wrong.But of course I can see the problem with it...but about that you should have thought earlier when you allowed us to play with the same IP.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat May 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Are Rasmussen/MG banned right now? Seems MG wasn't on in the morning. And Rasmussen not on so far in the afternoon.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Are Rasmussen/MG banned right now? Seems MG wasn't on in the morning. And Rasmussen not on so far in the afternoon.
Yes. Account doesnt work.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi,

MG did not say yesterday or the day before yesterday anything abt rasmussen sitting him.

Also rasmussen did not say that he is sitting MG (if really that happened) neither yesterday nor the day before yesterday.

However if the same person has MG and Rasmussen team i find quite interesting that Rasmussen seemed to be a lord and MG an asshole...
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

luques

Post by luques » Sat May 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Are Rasmussen/MG banned right now? Seems MG wasn't on in the morning. And Rasmussen not on so far in the afternoon.
At the moment yes and my vote will stay like this as long as the many coincidence don't have an explanation.

Point 2) was never clearified, and the cover up that followed just make me think that something is hiding. Otherwise why modifying everything just when Huns made him notice? If everything was so clear, so trasparent and so correct. And I think you remember that too, as we were racing together when I noticed it.

I repeat my point. I have enough evidences to think he is a multi, I have not a single evidence that he isn't.

The problem here is not that it is not allowed to play in two in one house, but that those two may be just one.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sat May 27, 2017 2:49 pm

You ban me/us for something you allowed before.

Alster

Post by Alster » Sat May 27, 2017 2:50 pm

It's illegal sitting in any case, as nobody in the race was told about that.
Sorry, but since when it's illegal to sit without informing the field? I never read such a rule. The decency says that i should inform the field, but i never heard from a rule and then you can't say it's illegal.

IDF

Post by IDF » Sat May 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Alster wrote:
Sorry, but since when it's illegal to sit without informing the field? I never read such a rule. The decency says that i should inform the field, but i never heard from a rule and then you can't say it's illegal.
Agreed
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

luques

Post by luques » Sat May 27, 2017 6:04 pm

IDF wrote:
Alster wrote:
Agreed
I don't think that Rasmussen needs an advocate. Btw he answered already to this and even better, saying that the sitter was for the day after. Still he didn't answer point 2, but keeps avoiding any serious answer. We allowed yes, but we don't allow being a multi.

As for the sitting, I would actually open another post but it's interesting how some guys here think the sitting should work.

So you sit and you don't have to communicate nothing? You just enter another account and everything is fine right? There are at least two problems that I see here.
1) That the owner of the team should know who entered his account because there are also private data in it,
2) Someone can get sitted for a whole tour and nobody knows it. 5 day tour, I ask Zahna to sit 2, RFM to sit other 2, and xy to sit 1. Or even better if I have a friend I can ask him to ride all the 5

The spirit of the sitting was to help those who really couldn't play in that moment and to keep a field competitive. It is not "decency", it is being correct with the other players and with the player you are sitting. From your words it seems to me that there is a complete abuse of this system that needs to be completely changed.

Chense

Post by Chense » Sat May 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Sorry luques but I think you are wrong here in some way:

You are right about that the sitted one should know who sits him clearly - but the rest of the field doesnt need to know if you dont want to tell them - I always say here is TTV but i also dont have a problem if free or so dont tell the others who they are when i am sitted.

Also about the sitting hole tour: Surely it is not nice and should not be possible - but at the moment there is no rule forbidding it so it is not illegal

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Illegal sitting: While I've always disliked sitters who don't say who they are, regard it as unfair behaviour, it's not illegal. IMO should be.
The old Luna idea might help, sitter gets into the sitted account via his own account would be the easiest and best solution. And shown in the chat as such. But other topic really.

Rasmussen: At this point I am convinced that he has 2 teams, Rasmussen and MG. I can be wrong. But as Luques says, it seems there's lots and lots of evidence for "multi", little for "2 teams".

Rasmussen says he announced to the FPK that he and MG live together. No reason to doubt that. That looks like "no multi". People who announce it beforehand are more trustworthy than those that announce it after. But not proof, just evidence. One thing that I actually I disagree with is: Don't race in the same race. Why not? I've ridden lots of races with Zauberlehrlinge in the good old times, and while we did the "let's ride together thing" in some of the first races (the glorious team attack, one goes, both had basically the whole team hanging, we then rode like crazy for ZLs tour win and my ... shit, after 20 km we realized my leader hadn't followed, I kept riding anyway ,but caught) (we were all noobs in those times), that stopped very very very soon. And while we weren't in the same room, country or continent, we were discussing on skype. If I'd live with ZL, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been different. First races, doubtful behaviour, then soon.... beating ZL is the goal. More hurting each other than helping each other. Pretty normal I'd guess, so if 2 users live together, work together or for some other reason have the same IP, I really see no reason why they shouldn't ride in the same race. If they do AND the behaviour seems strange, THEN intervene. My guess is in most cases it will be no collaboration. (It might take longer to get to the no collaboration phase nowadays, in my and ZLs youth, long gone I'm afraid, it didn't take long to be competitive against the top teams (Buhmann, lesossies, PEntium, Tria Hufl and.... Rasmussen among others, nowadays clearly takes longer) And if there is some collaboration in the beginning, tell them that they shouldn't, and RSF will survive it anyway.
Back to Rasmussen/MG, then all ok.

The problem started on 25.02.2017. Rasmussen posted a race in the MG thread. A race by MG, not by himself. It had the MG sign on the top left corner. Hunsrück noticed it and wrote what we all still can see. The Donkey saw that post and (thanks to Hunsrücks comment) noticed it too. And was very surprised. Then Rasmussen changed the post. New post with comment: "Wanted to quote something and comment". The changed post then looked like it looks now.
Before it was not a quote, but a direct link to the database (or whatever you call it) And a different race. Problem is nobody seems to remember which one it was. NOT the one he quoted later, Donks is sure about that. (RKL too) I contacted Luques later about what was going on, he said he saw the post too, but didn't remember what race it was either. Could be Elba? Well, doesn't really matter. The point is:
You want to quote a post with a picture. You manage to fuck up the quote, there is none, but instead a direct link to the race, a race isn't the one you claim you wanted to quote AND you don't post a comment? That looks like lots of things that must go wrong. The explanation makes very little sense.
This is strong evidence pointing towards multi.
IMO the whole thing going on now should have been dealt with then. Luques told me that they were communicating with Rasmussen, and since we don't need a public hanging each time, ok, if it can be resolved internally... but clearly didn't happen.

Rasmussen's big mistake now, that makes it even more suspicious now is stuff like this:
Rasmussen wrote:You ban me/us for something you allowed before.
No, that's not correct. They are not banning you for having the same IP. It's for 2 main reasons:
1) The affair in February. You haven't talked about that one here yet, no explanation how you managed to quote without quoting, comment without commenting. And usually you are quite thorough.
2) The comment in the chat now. You addressed that. An explanation that is not fully convincing, but possible. Just that in connection with the earlier case, for which you at this point have no explanation it's not enough.

This is the main evidence pointing towards multi. One on it's own wasn't enough to take action (it seems), the second one on its own surely wouldn't be, but the 2 combined? Enough I say. THAT's what you are banned for right now. (The timing of the ban for sure is not the yellow of the egg as they say in Liechtenstein and Greece)

Ah, to clarify, since some people clearly didn't understand what Rasmussen said:
He says that Rasmussen wsa supposed to sit MG on the 27.05.2017. Not before. And that he got the password yesterday and was doing settings when by mistake he answered a question to him (Rasmussen) from MG's account.

Continue:
Then once you suspect that Rasmussen and MG might be the same, there's lots of other little things that point towards the multi theory:

- Way of riding. It's veeery similar. Attack basically every day. Just look at the Trofeo Fuga in afternoon Giro. And maybe make a Trofeo Fuga for the morning. Both
- Way of naming riders. Real rider names. One goes for Italy, one goes for Switzerland.
- Writing in the chat. There are 3 guys at RSF that write with capitalization and punctuation. That I noticed. 1) Big Donkey, he writes lots, deep stuff too. Then Rasmussen. And MG. Other than those 3? Hopefully there are a few more guys that care about important stuff like that. But I haven't noticed any. Some (too few) start sentences with a capital letter. Basically nobody but MG and Rasmussen use a . at the end.
- Team building seems similar (But ok, that probably can be discounted, team building looks somehow similar for almost all teams)
- Opinion about the Winter Calendar seemed identical (I hope they are 2 guys because of that...)
- Teamtoto: Rasmussen seems to have had a Teamtoto team since forever. Phonak. MG just made one that joined the Teamtoto group. Cover his tracks (since he knew that he was suspected)
- Riding times: Sometimes it's Rasmussen morning, MG afternoon. Sometimes the other way around. So both have time all the time? There always seems to be a way to make both ride, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Tirreno/PN, Catalunya/Catalunya, PV/PV, Trentino/Trentino, he/they managed to find time for both to ride all. You'd suspect that it wouldn't ALWAYS work but it did. Romandie it seems neither rode (or at least no palmares entry for either)
- Fairplay vote: Good escape. Thank you. Or similar stuff. Capitalized. With . Rasmussen and MG, the 2 teams who use that often. Or similar things, being nice, he's gives very nice fair play votes actually, polite, friendly, not just good escape but some other friendly words after that. But only those 2.
- New: The sitting explanation for yesterday: While both Rasmussen and MG have been sitted in the past, somehow I don't remember either of them being sitted by the other. Why not? They seem to have time interchangeably in the morning and afternoon, but when one can't, we get another sitter. Seems for today it was planned to have Rasmussen sit MG. Or maybe it happened before and wasn't announced? Then why not.

In the end, 2 big things points towards multi, and once you look closer there's lots of other little suspicious things too.

There is little things that point towards not being multi too. MG and Rasmussen never really seemed to continue a discussion another one started?
Can somebody have that much time, ride both morning and afternoon? And do the same thing twice?

As I said in the fairplay vote section, I think Rasmussen is a nice guy (MG much less... :D ) but IMO he has some explaining to do. How did he manage the non quoting quote and the non commenting comment would be a start.

Long post, so as a bonus I'll tell you how the Japanese Derby will end up tomorrow

1. Rey de Oro
2. Al Ain
3. Not sure.... Donks will buy Satono Arthur/Persian Knight/Admirable, depending on how much money left then Danburite/Meiner Sphene/Daiwa Cagney too. Difficult who'll be third...

Rey de Oro-Al Ain though is safe, too bad it won't pay much. But don't whine I didn't tell you.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 am

luques wrote:
IDF wrote:
Alster wrote:
Agreed
I don't think that Rasmussen needs an advocate. Btw he answered already to this and even better, saying that the sitter was for the day after. Still he didn't answer point 2, but keeps avoiding any serious answer. We allowed yes, but we don't allow being a multi.

As for the sitting, I would actually open another post but it's interesting how some guys here think the sitting should work.

So you sit and you don't have to communicate nothing? You just enter another account and everything is fine right? There are at least two problems that I see here.
1) That the owner of the team should know who entered his account because there are also private data in it,
2) Someone can get sitted for a whole tour and nobody knows it. 5 day tour, I ask Zahna to sit 2, RFM to sit other 2, and xy to sit 1. Or even better if I have a friend I can ask him to ride all the 5

The spirit of the sitting was to help those who really couldn't play in that moment and to keep a field competitive. It is not "decency", it is being correct with the other players and with the player you are sitting. From your words it seems to me that there is a complete abuse of this system that needs to be completely changed.
You can discuss the sitter problem in another topic.

Actually I answered the second point already in the Fantasy race topic (my answer was in german). Translated it means that i tried to quote and comment his profile and somehow managed to make the quote wrong...

Ok I can understand that all that looks a bit suspicious maybe but to prove that we're really two guys is nearly impossible. I can give you two credit cards bills or phone bills with the same adress or our rental contract....but that proves only that two guys live in the same place and not that two guys playing. :?

NicoVanarlo

Post by NicoVanarlo » Sun May 28, 2017 9:51 am

- Writing in the chat. There are 3 guys at RSF that write with capitalization and punctuation. That I noticed. 1) Big Donkey, he writes lots, deep stuff too. Then Rasmussen. And MG. Other than those 3? Hopefully there are a few more guys that care about important stuff like that. But I haven't noticed any. Some (too few) start sentences with a capital letter. Basically nobody but MG and Rasmussen use a . at the end.
I guess Donkey is an other multy of rasmu, let's ban him too!

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 am

rasmussen wrote:

Actually I answered the second point already in the Fantasy race topic (my answer was in german). Translated it means that i tried to quote and comment his profile and somehow managed to make the quote wrong...

Ok I can understand that all that looks a bit suspicious maybe but to prove that we're really two guys is nearly impossible. I can give you two credit cards bills or phone bills with the same adress or our rental contract....but that proves only that two guys live in the same place and not that two guys playing. :?
Talking around it wont help you :/ it still doesnt explain it, you only point on what is Seen now, Not what WAS seen. It really doesnt make an sense. You posted a New race there, then suddenly made a quote of sth different of it and call it a "wrong quote"

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun May 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Robyklebt wrote:- Teamtoto: Rasmussen seems to have had a Teamtoto team since forever. Phonak. MG just made one that joined the Teamtoto group. Cover his tracks (since he knew that he was suspected)
Some more infos on that: I convinced MG to join Teamtoto on day 1 of the morning Giro, some explaining of the game, some discussion on it. If Rasmussen and MG would really be one and the same, then Rasmussen is an awfully good actor . If however they would be one and the same, they would just have avoided the whole Teamtoto discussion in his / their position (I'd do that, if I'd be trying to hide something).

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm

I forgot a "?" on this point btw.

And stuff like this, good actor or not multi, is what I meant with the "There is little things that point towards not being multi too. MG and Rasmussen never really seemed to continue a discussion another one started?"

luques

Post by luques » Tue May 30, 2017 12:37 am

sgumgub wrote:
rasmussen wrote:

Talking around it wont help you :/ it still doesnt explain it, you only point on what is Seen now, Not what WAS seen. It really doesnt make an sense. You posted a New race there, then suddenly made a quote of sth different of it and call it a "wrong quote"
There are 3 points actually in that one:

1) How he could know the name of a totally new race made by MG? As every designer knows the name of the race is choosen by the designer and is unique.

2) Why after posting, he had to cancel everything? Why he just acted as someone guilty and costantly denies the facts?

3) Why Rasmussen posts a race in the MG thread (shouldn't he post anyway in the MG thread)?

After a couple of months no real answer to this has been made. Making the accusation public (and pretty clear) and the ban also didn't lead to anything.

My opinion is that if there was a simple and trustworthy explanation, it would have already came out.

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Tue May 30, 2017 10:29 am

luques wrote:
There are 3 points actually in that one:

1) How he could know the name of a totally new race made by MG? As every designer knows the name of the race is choosen by the designer and is unique.

2) Why after posting, he had to cancel everything? Why he just acted as someone guilty and costantly denies the facts?

3) Why Rasmussen posts a race in the MG thread (shouldn't he post anyway in the MG thread)?

After a couple of months no real answer to this has been made. Making the accusation public (and pretty clear) and the ban also didn't lead to anything.

My opinion is that if there was a simple and trustworthy explanation, it would have already came out.
I gave my explanation half a year ago and repeated it here. If you dont think it's trustworthy enough then tell me why I can prove to you that we are two different guys.