Multi?

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

RainerT

Multi?

Post by RainerT » Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 am

Needs to be checked pls... Dunkerque, Mai 12, 9pm.
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-13 um 02.22.01.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-13 um 02.22.01.png (10.3 KiB) Viewed 8721 times

Hunsrueck

Re: Multi?

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat May 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Same IP like Doria

deghi

Post by deghi » Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 pm

We ride 5 days in same tour and 10 minutes with same IP, due as a browser fail, control it!
Thanks!

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Sun May 14, 2017 1:33 am

browser fail… what should that be? you mean the tor-browser-fail to hide your ip? ;)

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Sun May 14, 2017 5:33 pm

lol...ok, that is interesting :D I am kind of looking forward, how he further explains this fail^^

luques

Post by luques » Mon May 15, 2017 12:54 am

I see that imagination goes wild here.

Coming from Corsica? 2 managers that in their experience of more than a thousand races never spoke a single word of French.
Doria obviously stands for SampDORIA,italian football team. While Motorizzati (ex Abarth) is a simple italian adjective that stands for "that has a motor".

So they have the same IP, even if we stated a thousand times that having the same IP doesn't mean multi.

They both use a tool to change IP, which is not disallowed in the game, that gave them the same IP.

Who played with both knows how different they are, as well as who knows them on facebook ;)

FPK will investigate anyway further the case but please don't go too far with imagination.

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Mon May 15, 2017 8:40 am

luques wrote:
They both use a tool to change IP, which is not disallowed in the game, that gave them the same IP.
??

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon May 15, 2017 9:48 am

CircleCycle wrote:
luques wrote:
??
+1....this is also for me interesting
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Mon May 15, 2017 12:20 pm

uhm, this really just got more interesting :D

OK...its two different persons, got that. They both use, for whatever reason ( :lol: ) an IP changer. OK. Now that IP Changer gave them the same IP for a few minutes due to a "fail"? Well, alright. I will just try to believe that now^^

To the imganination thing...well, you seem to be right :)
Last edited by sgumgub on Mon May 15, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 pm

hmm well...in the past a logical explanation for having the same IP was f.e. Team X did helpersettings for Team Y...but well this explanation can't count here...

using a tool to mask the IP is legal...this statement has to be reconsidered....

let me quote a sentence out of the "General Rules" "Nutzungsbedingungen":

The user commits himself not to manipulate directly or indirectly the game.

in the german part it's even better written:

Der Teilnehmer verpflichtet das Spiel nicht mit eigenen Scripten etc. zu manipulieren.

it says it's not allowed to manipulate the game via scripts or stuff like that..which means it's 100% forbidden to use those scripts
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Mon May 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Idéfix wrote:
sgumgub wrote: To the imganination thing...well, you ignore the second word in one of the names "corse". So there is at least some connection to corsika?
The "imagination thing" was just trolling^^
But in French, "Corsica" is "Corse"
Oh...and in italian it is "race". So that works there.

Still, the "fail" is never the less interesting

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 pm

If in doubt, ban free team.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

runners

Post by runners » Mon May 15, 2017 5:13 pm

luques wrote: They both use a tool to change IP, which is not disallowed in the game, that gave them the same IP.
Rockstar Inc wrote:hmm well...in the past a logical explanation for having the same IP was f.e. Team X did helpersettings for Team Y...but well this explanation can't count here...

using a tool to mask the IP is legal...this statement has to be reconsidered....

Der Teilnehmer verpflichtet das Spiel nicht mit eigenen Scripten etc. zu manipulieren.

it says it's not allowed to manipulate the game via scripts or stuff like that..which means it's 100% forbidden to use those scripts

Maybe discuss about this since players here can't agree on if it is allowed or not.

luques

Post by luques » Mon May 15, 2017 6:04 pm

sgumgub wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
sgumgub wrote: To the imganination thing...well, you ignore the second word in one of the names "corse". So there is at least some connection to corsika?
The "imagination thing" was just trolling^^
But in French, "Corsica" is "Corse"
Oh...and in italian it is "race". So that works there.

Still, the "fail" is never the less interesting
Yep, corse is races (race is corsa), while instead when coming from Corsica is "corso".

But on the second point you are right, for this FPK will keep investigating.

luques

Post by luques » Mon May 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Rockstar Inc wrote:hmm well...in the past a logical explanation for having the same IP was f.e. Team X did helpersettings for Team Y...but well this explanation can't count here...

Actually I don't see this as a manipulation of the game. It doesn't influence the correct behaviour of it.

I think that when they wrote that they mean something like a script to have more money, or to know energy / form of others and so on. I don't see the change of ip as a game manipulation, I mean, the game remains safe.

But yes it is something that can be discussed, even if myself I use that tools everytime in Italy to access vk.

deghi

Post by deghi » Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 pm

I answer already, Motorizzati is not Doria, and Doria is from U.C. Sampdoria Genova , football team in my city ( i come from Genova ;) ).

That i am real ( and moto too ) you have already the probe, what you need more?

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Wed May 17, 2017 9:58 am

Maybe an explanation of what the so called "Browser fail" was and how it is possible that two very different persons had the same IP?
You know...even if you are 2 different persons, it is still possible that you break against the rules and play with both teams at some points or sit each other despite beeing in the same race, I know best as I had done that 10 years ago as well.

The way you point only on the "real" persons thing is even more suspicious, but of course there can still be an explanation

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 am

"fail" is pretty much the worst explanation for what happened ;)

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Sat May 20, 2017 4:47 pm

luques wrote:I see that imagination goes wild here.
Who played with both knows how different they are
i agree, i was wrong with the thread-subject "multy?". i at least see rules for sitting and/or illegal agreements broken. i assume they are different persons.
last month(s) i realised that, whoever managed the team motorazzi corse, he made tempo almost synchroneous with doria. team motorazzi even rode when it was not amongst (top)-favos very beneficiary to team doria. either they talk about tactics and coop directly (eg. in the same room, via facebook-messanger, mobile phone or another communication tool) instead of using the rsf-race chat, or one of them makes settings for both teams.
i dislike both options.

i agree that the discussions about the names are irrelevant because names can't tell or proove anything.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Somehow, I doubt people love this game enough that they would call eachother to plan tactics and Skype mid race . :lol: :lol:

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm

High Flyer wrote:Somehow, I doubt people love this game enough that they would call eachother to plan tactics and Skype mid race . :lol: :lol:
many are connected via facebook… its even more easy to communicate than in race chat.