03.12.2016, Kyoto-Kusatsu 11:00 Liquigas-CND

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

03.12.2016, Kyoto-Kusatsu 11:00 Liquigas-CND

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:25 pm

IMO serious fairness problem today in the race:

Km 70-71-72 (bottom up reading as usual)
Liquigas-CND: so i wont be able to ride the end of this race
Liquigas-CND: in 1 H i will leave
Liquigas-CND: no, no whinning, anyway i have inscrippted my team here hoping to see again a fight between donkey and free
At this time Liquigas is in the escape (huge escape) with 2 riders. Rode a bit with one early, then nothing anymore, no need, other team with 5 riders..
Doubtful to go in the escape if you know that you'll have to leave later... but ok.

Then

Km: 148, Steigung: 0
Wouter Mathijssen (Liquigas-CND) attackiert
Fabio Roscioli (MG Technogym) schafft es nicht mitzugehen
Avard Moncur (SV Furpach) geht mit
André Aucoin (CheGue) geht mit
Giacomo Pinzi (Liquigas-CND) attackiert
George Bauer (Mosca Cicli Italia) geht mit
Jacques Sellaire (Fdgames) geht mit
Attila Farkas (Big Donkey) geht mit
Michael Schwarzmann (Fraeggfichten) geht mit
Hakan Calhanoglu (Fraeggfichten) schafft es nicht mitzugehen

Km: 149, Steigung: 0

Then waited to be caught again by the rest of the escape.
Km: 152, Steigung: 0
Fabio Roscioli (MG Technogym) geht mit

Km: 154, Steigung: 0
Fabio Roscioli (MG Technogym) geht mit

2 or 3 km later:

Liquigas-CND: bye!

And off he went. Off from 156 if I calculate that right. Couldn't put in sprint because there was another GPM, couldn't hope to achieve anything, since he went offline.
So what were the attacks for? It looks very much like just to piss off the guys who were hanging on him, just kill them for the fun of it. There was no way Liquigas himself could benefit from that.
Yes, he tried an offlineattack 1 km from the end from the peloton. But 1) Unlikely to succeed. 2) If it does he won't be in tempo in the last km, since he's off too long. So....

So Liquigas IMO was just attacking to piss others off, to fuck others. Attacking others to death. But not in the hope of having a benefit from it, just for the fun of it. THIS is a problem. If something like this is acceptable, that's destroying RSF. Not telling assholes that they are indeed assholes, which always gives you a fine. Destroying the race on purpose (not being a beginner and not knowing better), doing it in cold blood just for the fun of influencing/destroying a race.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Liquigas-CND

Re: 03.12.2016, Kyoto-Kusatsu 11:00 Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:43 pm

The purpose of these attacks was to create a smaller group but as i saw nobody joined immediately after my attacks.
Just wanted to create a smaller group and put off settings for the final of the race but seeing that furpach is not riding i decided to stop.

I attacked several 2nd and 3rd times hoping some of the teams will decide not to follow me again , in order to take the ponts from last intermediate sprint but when i saw i am wrong stopped and left.

To me it is unacceptable to see furpach having the best train and being in the escape without the minimal intention to join tempo after my attaks. I think furpach riding like a parasite today and havinh the best train deserves to be brought in front of FPK.

I did nothing against the rules and i consider that
Such acusses against me are not acceptable being lauched basis his personal ideas which are WRONG.

Ps.
I remember the donkey doing the same in a tour where he had 2 climbers , attaking with a climber just to weaken the other climbers and win with his 2 nd climber...it was not the reason why i tried to escape several times!!!
Last edited by Liquigas-CND on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Dear FPK members,

I think is the proper time to write you this message expressing my concerns with regards to such injust accusses and attacks coming especially from teams which got frustrated in my opinion after losing so many important races against me.

I think it is the time to stop this adversity against me.

My only mistake is winning too many races and being the best during the last 2 years.

It is clear that many managers are envy and would do anything to see me banned instead of trying to beat me with their skills.

Thank you,
Liqui
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:My only mistake is winning too many races and being the best during the last 2 years.

It is clear that many managers are envy and would do anything to see me banned instead of trying to beat me with their skills.

Fine me or whatever, but I haven't ridden the last two years and from the few interactions or spectating some races I did since I restarted, I will have to bring up that you're just behaving like a dick. Like a dick that always finds the grey area to do something disruptive and sometimes even just for the sake of showing the good old "I'm the best suck my dick" attitude. I wouldn't fine him for what Roby brings up though, it does look indeed like he's not done anything against the fairplay rules. But that's exactly what this kind of person does. He's gonna fuck with people by saying or doing things in race that barely don't cross the fairplay line. He'll always gonna do that cause he thinks he's invincible. Honestly, there's not even need to fine him. If somebody has such a weak self-esteem that he needs to show off and jerk off to some video game with like a 100 users, I'm fine with that LOL
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:04 pm

1. My behaviuour was never Worse than the behaviour of other teams like: Fraegfichten, Furpach , MG technologym, free team , donkey etc
Whenever they go in escape, even if they have riders with better skills in escape they complain about me not starting to make tempo or not riding enough for their win cause this is their goal, to make me ride more and lose against them!

Today furpach followed with 2 guys my riders then everybody started to yell at me to make tempo with my 48 and 43 sprint guys!!! Fraeg and MG had each 2 riders with better sprint skills in escape and the same atitude, they are yelling at me not starting or not making tempo as much as them!

Hold on guys i make tempo when ever I want, i ride in escape whenever I want! I attack whenever i want and how often i want it is not my fault that everybody is following me!

@ Donkey and others: when you set following on my riders means that you assume that i may attack and you may lose energy this way!
As long as furpach sent 2 guys in escape just not to ride for a MS having 79-82-82 sprint train (it was only one real sprinter in the field) I consider myself not worse than the others.

I saw too many times another managers sending riders in escape and not riding ! and nobody blamed them as much as you all blame me!

2. When I am saying about me, my team or my riders that i have the most dominant team and the best riders it's a proof of self esteem and its a way to motivate myself!
Anyway, all these words are based on the results from 2015 and 2016, in my opinion. I hope nobody can forbid the right to have an opinion about myself, my riders or my team.
After all, it is not forbidden to have a good opinion and statements about your team , riders or even about yourself.

Thanks,
Liqui

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:25 pm

And about the fairness rule:

Doing the best for your own team. Clearly not the case here, since there was nothing he could gain, since he knew he was going offline.
And read the whole fairnessrules. At the end, at least in German, there is a "read the fairnessbla bla here". Something like that. Do that, it's on the old site, but since the link is written I don't consider it nil and void. Read there.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:08 pm

Of course i did the best for my team, trying to create a smaller group , hoping somebody will ride with me (i was planning to put a rider to make a tempo until the last km then attack with the fresh one).

Then attacked again and again hoping you and others will not follow me again in order to win the intermediate sprint! I need a lot of money to try to be again dominant and buy great riders!!! even 10K matters for Liquigas-CND team!

Regarding the old site, i dont know german at all! I only know english, romanian and spanish and i understand well italian, and french! I am not trying to find any excuse but i dont think this game is only for german manager! and trust me goodle translate is not a solution!

I refuse to accept to be judged based on your wrong and malitious suppositions!!!

Please try to find another way to beat me, preferably with your managerial skills and your riders! not doing everything to ban me without having anything against me!

Your injust actions against me make me feel persecuted !!! This is the reason why I am kindly ask the FPK to analyse the Donkey unfair attacks and suppositions and take a measure against him!

Thanks and Best regards,
Liqui

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

FPK reviewing the case