BMX case, forum mods, fairness committee

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

BMX case, forum mods, fairness committee

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:37 pm

I have 2 big problems with the newest BMX case!
While I'm not a big fan of BMX and his constant whining, occasional insulting, nonstop wild mood swings, his lack of understanding of the game combined with trying to tell everybody how to ride, what is going on now with him is completely wrong:

1) BMX is banned. But not officially as punishement for his insults. He's basically banned waiting for the committee to reach a decision. First time I see this happening (not for multies, for insults and so on) The usual way to handle cases is:
a) open a thread
b) comments by all concerned
c) comments by everybody else that wants to say something
d) waiting...
e) occasional question on when the final decision will come
f) final decision announced, punishment administered.
g) whining about the too tough punishment, or about the too light punishment.

This time?
a) open a thread
b) comments and ban for BMX
c) Now he's temporarily but indefinetly banned.

Highly irregular. It's just not acceptable to ban somebody indefinetly, and then have him wait until you reach your decision.
Ban somebody temporarily? Yes, until the person calms down, the insulting spree is over, then unban and think about the real punishment. A real ban, a fine, whatever. But having somebody banned temporarily and indefinetly... well, that's a bigger offense than the insults BMX is happily throwing around.

2) Topic deletion by Rexona. An explanation on why you think you have the right to delete a topic that was not made by you? Explanation why you think you should keep the moderator powers in the forum that you just abused?
And of course deleting single posts like wookie does regularly is not the right thing to do either. 24th of September we had 8 posts deleted by wookie. Same explanation as Rexona.

Anyway, the BMX case now is a big mess, he is banned indefinetly, AND he gets threads relevant to his case in the forum deleted. Not locked, DELETED.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Re: BMX case, forum mods, fairness committee

Post by luques » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:15 pm

The first thing you said is false. He is banned for reiterating insults, not for waiting a decision that instead has already been taken.

So basically we just did what you said here, "Ban somebody temporarily? Yes, until the person calms down, the insulting spree is over, then unban and think about the real punishment. A real ban, a fine, whatever.", and no there would have been no other punishment after it. But until now we don't see that the person calmed down, neither his inulting spree is over and punishment can also increase as long as he continues like this.

As for point 2, I think we already discussed for that.

The case isn't a mess, as long as BMX thinks that he can do whatever he wants there is no other option than letting him banned. Actually I think that the FPK has been even too much nice and comprehensive with him, as the idea was to ban him just until he didn't calm down.
But more he writes in the forum and worse his situation goes it seems.

Anyway I pm him to try to solve the whole thing.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Ok, show me that he didn't calm down.
Any insults you can show me in the forum before today?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

BMX Bycicle

Post by BMX Bycicle » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:20 pm

I will not unban I will that you delete me

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 pm

For the first point luques said enough.
And btw we already banned guciuzuza for some days.

For the second point, yes, i deleted those posts in the "Fairplay Komitee" thread, because they were nonsense and off topic.

Edit: This was just the second time, i guess. The first time was for the same reason, off topic and nonsense.

BMX Bycicle

Post by BMX Bycicle » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:18 pm

I would tomorrow play the game please when it is O. K. for FPK

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:39 pm

BMX Bycicle wrote:I will not unban I will that you delete me
every hour another decision

BMX Bycicle

Post by BMX Bycicle » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Can someone give me a Tip: Playing with a new Team or further with BMX

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:14 pm

BMX, trying not logging into the forum for a few days, that will prob solve the problem.

BMX Bycicle

Post by BMX Bycicle » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:15 pm

I have a talk with Luques in moment per PN

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:57 pm

You can log in, but try not to speak on main fairplay forums, im sure it'll all blow over.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:24 am

Wookie wrote:For the first point luques said enough.

For the second point, yes, i deleted those posts in the "Fairplay Komitee" thread, because they were nonsense and off topic.

Edit: This was just the second time, i guess. The first time was for the same reason, off topic and nonsense.
Tonight Guciuzuza was in race...
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:21 am

Wookie wrote:For the first point luques said enough.

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Moin Miteinander,
Wookie wrote: ...

Hmmm if nonsence or off topic were the sole reason for deleting that posts, not only this very fred, but the entire forum would look much different if it would be executed on a regular bases. That said there obviously must be a reason some nonsence / off topic post get deleted whereas most doesnt. So that leaves me very much interested in the reasons those posts got deleted for real. I prefer to have posts moved, rather than deleted if they dont fit in a particular topic and as for nonsence... pfff dont see any harm in not deleting those either or move em to a nonsence section.
luques wrote:...

As for point 2, I think we already discussed for that.

who? where? when?
where can i read that discussion, cause i cant think of a justified reason to delete a complete thread.
that being said i second that:
Robyklebt wrote:...
Explanation why you think you should keep the moderator powers in the forum that you just abused?
And of course deleting single posts like wookie does regularly is not the right thing to do either. 24th of September we had 8 posts deleted by wookie. Same explanation as Rexona.

cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:43 pm

deuseburger wrote:

Hmmm if nonsence or off topic were the sole reason for deleting that posts, not only this very fred, but the entire forum would look much different if it would be executed on a regular bases. That said there obviously must be a reason some nonsence / off topic post get deleted whereas most doesnt. So that leaves me very much interested in the reasons those posts got deleted for real. I prefer to have posts moved, rather than deleted if they dont fit in a particular topic and as for nonsence... pfff dont see any harm in not deleting those either or move em to a nonsence section.

cheers deuse
Wookie and Rexon are from the "fairness committe" and are fairplaymods, they're not responsable about all the forum...nice imagination though.