Novo Banco - PT / insulting

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

chartreusecycle

Novo Banco - PT / insulting

Post by chartreusecycle » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Novo Banco - PT: thank you
Novo Banco - PT: everything because we're disggusting
Novo Banco - PT: #RIPFRANCE #PORTUGALCARALHO #EDER
Novo Banco - PT: French will be always world's scum
Novo Banco - PT: You even injured Ronaldo and lost the same
Novo Banco - PT: You lost with a goal from our worst player
Novo Banco - PT: Team darsseul this is for you
Seems like Novo Banco - PT and Team darsseul have a problem between each other... why not.

Nevertheless writing:
Novo Banco - PT: French will be always world's scum
Is far too much IMO
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

Hunsrueck

Re: Novo Banco - PT / insulting

Post by Hunsrueck » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:41 pm

fpc is reviewing this case

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:49 pm

I dont have any quotes, but darss said a lot of bullshit before leso took him out of the tour. And just as Novo did now, he said some not nice things about the nationality of the other person.
Just for you to take that into consideration, i dont want any fine for darss because of that just like i wouldnt want any novo, but thats up to you :D

Novo Banco - PT

Post by Novo Banco - PT » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:48 pm

yes i said a lot of shit but from years these french are saying lots of shit to my country, and now is time to revenge... it's weird how a country who has around 1 million portuguese can't accept us and insulting us, i was just telling my opinion

Novo Banco - PT

Post by Novo Banco - PT » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Novo Banco - PT wrote:yes i said a lot of shit but from years these french are saying lots of shit to my country, and now is time to revenge... it's weird how a country who has around 1 million portuguese can't accept us and insulting us, i was just telling my opinion
when he was talking to me and to TTV and free team you didn't told anything...

chartreusecycle

Post by chartreusecycle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 am

Novo Banco - PT wrote:yes i said a lot of shit but from years these french are saying lots of shit to my country, and now is time to revenge... it's weird how a country who has around 1 million portuguese can't accept us and insulting us, i was just telling my opinion
Man are you crazy ?

Are you leaving in France ? Portuguese are probably the most integrated population in France !

OK maybe some french asshole frustrated like team darsseul had really bad reaction (I saw some of them on the social network too) but globally there is absolutely no problem and you can not insult ALL FRENCH people as you did. Teasing is OK and even highly recommended I would say :) but insulting :s come on man
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

Chense

Post by Chense » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:45 am

I agree it was wrong insulting all french but i think he meant definitely darsseul and not all french ... and after how darsseul insulted as usually in this tour (sorry have no logs i am just laughing over this guy no need to insult him back or to go to the board) only a very small fine and then for both seems okay for me

Novo Banco - PT

Post by Novo Banco - PT » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:49 pm

chartreusecycle wrote:
Man are you crazy ?

Are you leaving in France ? Portuguese are probably the most integrated population in France !

OK maybe some french asshole frustrated like team darsseul had really bad reaction (I saw some of them on the social network too) but globally there is absolutely no problem and you can not insult ALL FRENCH people as you did. Teasing is OK and even highly recommended I would say :) but insulting :s come on man
i know, but a guy who insultes everyone as him have to controll himself... and yes, i was just talking about him and about all the french who insulted portugal

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Getting angry because the country you were born in by pure chance is getting insulted... pfffff.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Chense wrote:I agree it was wrong insulting all french but i think he meant definitely darsseul and not all french ... and after how darsseul insulted as usually in this tour (sorry have no logs i am just laughing over this guy no need to insult him back or to go to the board) only a very small fine and then for both seems okay for me
From what I read there is something other to highlight,

Novo Banco - PT: Team darsseul this is for you before insulting. So I consider this actually a personal insult which is anyway not allowed.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:23 pm

It was more a personal conflict between 2 children, I think.
Not very íntelligent to make it to a national affair, a fine for Novo or both and it should be OK.

Chense

Post by Chense » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 pm

lesossies wrote:It was more a personal conflict between 2 children, I think.
Not very íntelligent to make it to a national affair, a fine for Novo or both and it should be OK.
I think the same - what novo did surely not correct what darsseul did anyway not and hey if i may have insulted someone in the last days (as it often enough came to my mind ^^) fine me too please

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:21 am

PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF 100.000, WARNING: NO