allforone

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

lennylenny

allforone

Post by lennylenny » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 pm

very strange behavior in the North Algeria Tour at 18h, looks like a multi, IP Check would be good
Aux and Ambi also said that in Fairplayvotes
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Wookie

Re: allforone

Post by Wookie » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 am

Checked it and there is no other team with the same IP.

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:57 am

Seem same moves in Mexico tour.
No sense work for Kaju:
Stage 1 ttt off and save all energy but not big ttt teams.
Stage 2 work together with 2 favo sprinters but at one km allfarone attack with top sprinter and at the end make train for kaju sprinter
Stage 3 mountain off
Stage 4 work with kaju for probably ms but no block and follow the attack of kaju leaders in GC and best sprinter
Stage 5 pave, group gone with 13 min so no reason work for stage by allforone but coope with kaju and no sprint at the end.
So maybe not same Ip but for me seem a bit strange. I'm writing only for news, sure nothing will happens, I pay like others managers that are paying, but I'm not so important that others.
:D :D :D
Mens sana in corpore sano

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:20 am

wow coro...just wow

he did a sprinttrain for me? he did a train for himself with 62-68-72. i was hanging on the 72 and won. but clearly he did this train to pull me...yep
on stage 4 i attacked with raivo 20km before the end. you didn´t blocked me too, so maybe you´re a multi too?
and at yesterday stage he rode clearly for your win, you were just to stupid to make it.
don´t blame others for your failure

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:34 am

Stage 6 and 7 nothing to ad in detail. Just allfarone off almost all stages but ready to work when kaju need to save helpers. And just pre setting ms and not change move if necessary to win ( like follow who anticipate or anticipate with one and let follow who has kaju in wheels).
Strage not a single word in chat about me that I said he could be a multy, not a single reaction. Only kaju talk insulting me even weighty.
So relax kaju my attack to your multy will not make you lose this tour. I haven't riders with tt skill and no way to attack your monster classic\ flat power (you right not need multy to win). I write only for fun and notice this in forum (even if Lenny also notice it). It will only make you use a bit better allfarone to mask it (many be making him win at least a stage 😁) or change your second team if you will need in another your😉

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:42 pm

@coro
I noticed it in a Tour without Kaju, it seems he is just inexperienced.
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:25 am

To your information:
allforone and Kaju have an austrian adress.
I dont know how allforone communicate with you in the races, german or english ?

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:28 pm

So a bit strange allfarone got GB flag and talk to kaju in English.
😁

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:09 am

Wel, there is is a austrian company which offers good conditions for phone and net for Austria, GB and Denmark, you have an austrian IP if you use their net. This might be an explanation.
Or another explanation: he lives in Austria but doesn't speak german that good for some reasons

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:57 am

Stage 13 same moves on \ off online and right moment with right riders to help kaju ( end kms to save yellow).
New original tactic: Looking for a sitter but have time to write few minutes after race in chat.
Ps: @kaju not so easy write without e g h especially in EnGHlisH HopE to solvE keyboard problEm for nExt yEar :D

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:52 pm

i was just online the last 2 km of the race, so i have really no clue what you are talking about :lol:

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:30 pm

i think there is nothing new, just coro bashing Kaju
i think the topic can be closed

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:49 pm

I can understand that no body of fairplay team can watch the race of 24 so I have no prove that what I write here is true.
But damn all allfarone's moves advantages kaju and why I can't report my think about kaju and allfoarone ?
My big friend in this game is free team ( and I think I'm not alone that like his sucker style), so no reason for me attack kaju.
You can close it. It will confirms my opinion about not all teams must follow same rules.
You don't need to think much time to ban an Italian team, like team belloz at Tour de France making lose all chance of GC in a key stage, or equipe now, but when free team use RS Ost or now kaju use allfarone it's all ok.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Actually it's true, not all teams are treated the same.
Best example is Aux, if he wasn't Italian and thus protected, he would have been banned multiple times already. For countless insults, for racism, for unrealistic agreements, basically everything you can imagine.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Coroncina2 wrote: But damn all allfarone's moves advantages kaju and why I can't report my think about kaju and allfoarone ?
you have to be really the most stupid manager in this game...all moves? so, what was happening for example yesterday? oooh, he pulled girl to a win, not me. but seems thats ok for you^^

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Ok sorry kaju all moves by allfarone were good and best way to win and no tempo just to save kaju power in race no chance for himself.
You right I'm stupid to hope win only with a team.
So allcoro will come ;)

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:46 pm

please, if you speak about the race, tell the truth. almost all stages i´m working alone, so don´t lie about this.

Girl Power

Post by Girl Power » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Kaju wrote:
Coroncina2 wrote: you have to be really the most stupid manager in this game...all moves? so, what was happening for example yesterday? oooh, he pulled girl to a win, not me. but seems thats ok for you^^
und ich dachte ich wäre bzw mache das hihihihihiihihihihihihihihhihihihihhihihi

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:02 am

Finalmente questa pagliacciata di tour del Mexico finisce (niente contro aux che ha disegnato un tour molto avvincente e sulla carta imprevedibile e aperto a vari finali, non il classico tour che si decide solo con chi ha lo scalatore più forte).
Gran finale devo dire! Buona fuga con zal gp e rc buttata al vento da un gp che ha iniziato un guerra con me solo perché ho tirato uno che era offline qualche tappa precedente. Molto meglio per lei rientrare nel gruppo, ammazzarsi per chiudere e andare al MS. MS corso alla perfezione da Kaju-allfarone: Lancio allfarone 62 67 a ruota si piazza GP con 66. 72 allfarone segue GP e leader di kaju 72 segue allfarone. Allfarone parte ai 300 mt e lancia raivo (kaju leader ) alla vittaria.
Tutto normale?? Certo hanno IP diverso! (there are easy programs to change IP find a new way to control multy!!!)
Detto questo BUONE FESTE A TUTTI
MERRY Christmas and happy new year

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Coroncina2 wrote: (there are easy programs to change IP find a new way to control multy!!!)
Make a proposal.

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Wookie wrote:
Coroncina2 wrote: (there are easy programs to change IP find a new way to control multy!!!)
Make a proposal.
and say it Leso ;)

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:15 pm

We know how is multy just looking his moves in race.
I propose a vote in forum by fair play team in forum.