Insult by OLCycle Milano Torino 01.10 15h

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Insult by OLCycle Milano Torino 01.10 15h

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello everybody :lol:

I demand a fine for OLCycle for insulting me during Milano Torino today. Our old fight has been judged. My old insults don't count anymore. OL himself demanded that the insults stop, but the one insulting now is only one. Him. And it's not a continuation of the old case, can't be judge as that since the judgment there has been passed. He demands no insults, then he should go ahead with the good example. He doesn't. He starts insulting me. Again. And if I retaliate we all know what will happen.
Find my insult in this chat please.
His, no need to find, it's in red.
This is not the full chat, I have the rest too, but there's no more relevant discussion between the 2 of us. My question who he meant with "be a dreamer" wasn't answered.

As a bonus, see how interested in a solution of the fight OL is. Despite his claims in the other thread that it was him, that tried to find a solution, a claim we have no proof for, here again, he refuses any "olive branch". But really that's for the other thread.

And yes, of course I was fishing for that insult today. But I see nothing on my part that is an insult, nothing that counts as harassment. What I see is an unwarranted insult from OL to me. The olive branch thing... didn't expect him to agree and say what I want to hear, that he will do an effort to do less manipulation in races with me, but if he had I would have said ok. He doesn't need to like me, he doesn't need to congratulate me on my wins (although it's certainly not sportmanship not to on principle), but I expect him to do an effort. And, he most definetly isn't allowed to insult me, since I'm in a position where I can't answer in the same manner.
A fine is in order.

OLcycle: be a dreamer :)
Big Donkey: Anyway, time to smoke and eat.
rexon: one place left in my team buying cheap helper or expensive classic mhh
just a monkey: what?^^
Team FL: Mr. Kermorgant is also quite cheap though, so I might like him too...
Team FL: then please state that explicitly, thanks :)
Chartreuse Monks: no one is asking you stonecold
Big Donkey: Interesting, but the at least for now leaves the possibility open that you change your mind in the future.
rexon: ok for me 10 min we let?
Team FL: no, I won't ride with you
Alkworld: I want a fast race ;-)
Chartreuse Monks: all together ?
Chartreuse Monks: am ready to ride
Alkworld: the one who is most interested ;-)
OLcycle: does not change anything of what you did past weeks. at least for now.
Chartreuse Monks: how many minutes Alkworld , rexon ?
i curidur: who is leading the chasing group now?
Big Donkey: insulting and harassing
Team FL: that!
Big Donkey: That just monkey guy must realize that donkeys are just superior
OLcycle: stop what ?
Team FL: you're not even riding yet... why stop?
Big Donkey: Extra question, sorry
Big Donkey: I like it's just a monkey?
rexon: of
Big Donkey: So, what if I stop?
rexon: brother or the donkey
Alkworld: btw, who is "just a monkey"?
OLcycle: I will not, because someone who is insulting and harassing (using your own words) does not deserve to play here and get a win whatsoever.
rexon: i curidur same for you...let them a bit more time you are not one of the stage favos...for going in escape its too late try a eatly attack or sth else
Big Donkey: 5!
Team FL: i go for a moderate 3
Team FL: Do you thing the donkey is big? rate from 1 to 5 while 1 means not at all and 5 means gosh he's fat.
i curidur: ok
Big Donkey: If I win a race we both ride, will you congratulate me? If not, why not?
Team FL: I liked Piti Pero though. One hell of a cheap bastard :)
OLcycle: I meant who else, I don't care you do care about such detail.
Alkworld: i curidur, you may let them ride. rexon, Chartreuse Monks and my team will take care of the group
Big Donkey: But anyway, last question, although a 2 part question:
Chartreuse Monks: no insult for the moment, you are allowed to keep children in front of the screen
Big Donkey: I do, since I ask.
Big Donkey: Nothing more?
OLcycle: who cares.
Big Donkey: So you only recorded exactly what you posted?
Big Donkey: You could have mentioned that you don't have all the chats before...
OLcycle: I dont have all the chats. once again, you think you know what I do, what I have and what I think. you are sick.
Pick Szeged: yes
Big Donkey: Or present?
Alkworld: at the moment, his energy should remain at 1000
Big Donkey: And anyway, even if you claim to have tried enough in the past.... is that a reason not to try anymore in the future?
Big Donkey: Since you have all the chats, why not post them?
Alkworld: Pick Szeged, Balogh has a helper? (helper settings are in tactic screen)
Team FL: could you please send each other nice letters instead of wasting the chat? thanks. although... then that's no pop corne mode... dammit.
Big Donkey: When in the past did you try?
Big Donkey: So...... further proof that you are not interested in a solution, just in giving me a fine as high as possible
OLcycle: you don't even let me the time to answer, and I don't really have time for it today, sorry. I tried enough in the past, and got only insulted. so don't expect me to talk to you normally anymore. that's it.
Big Donkey: Your answer so far was "there is no problem" with my chat, I see no need to change anything...
Big Donkey: I said before, I said no again, that I have no problem stopping my harassing if you do an effort NOT to piss me off with your manipulating chats....
Team FL: well, the group is too well balanced not to take it seriously...
OLcycle: you solve solution ? I solve problems
Alkworld: we're making them think they have a chance so give us some kind of show
Big Donkey: Ignoring olive branches
Chartreuse Monks: héhéhé
OLcycle: what further proof ?
Team FL: collateral damage ;)
Big Donkey: And again, further proof that OL isn't interesting in solving the solution. Despite his claims to the contrary in the chat.
Big Donkey: But it's not entertaining for him he said.
Chartreuse Monks: FL :)
OLcycle: stop talking about food, please I am starving !
Alkworld: Pick Szeged, you may let them ride. rexon, Chartreuse Monks and my team will take care of the group
Big Donkey: If he wants to continue like before, ok for me as well
Team FL: maye the fine was low because of the high entertainment factor?
Big Donkey: If he can do an effort to behave in a manner that doesn't make races with him highly unenjoyable for me, due to nonstop manipulating attempts, no problem for me to stop my harassing.
Team FL: I want pop corn mode...
Chartreuse Monks: according to his answer in the forum... should be pop-corn time, but I guess he will ignore you
Big Donkey: It's really up to OL if it's Pop corn mode...
Big Donkey: And are you finally ready to bury the hatchet and attempt to do less manipulating in the race chats at least when I'm there?
Chartreuse Monks: Pop Corn mode -> ON
Big Donkey: So OL, are you happy you managed to get me a fine?
Chartreuse Monks: :)
Alkworld: grr, Baden wanted to start his career being alone in tempo ...
Big Donkey: I demand a refund
Big Donkey: Bah, cheaters, how can you guys have 88 climbers????
Big Donkey: And especially hello to OL!
Big Donkey: Hello!
Pick Szeged: yes I come from Hungary
OLcycle: shhh, I did not eat yet today :(
Team FL: well, I am getting angry if I am hungry for too long
Alkworld: better than being angry
Team FL: and yes, I am hungry again...
Team FL: Good afternoon everybody.
Alkworld: you're from Hungary then?
Pick Szeged: My team name come from my favoruite Handball Team
RC Bad Hersfeld: Hi @ all
Team ART: moin
rexon: first mountain race for my balkan-boy
Pick Szeged: thank you Alkworld
Alkworld: and I didn't really focus on the points, just on winning
blacklist: hello !!! ciao !! :))
Alkworld: it was really close ...
rexon: gw alk btw:-)
Alkworld: there's a tunnel for sure
OLcycle: mhh, that climb is suposed to be the same ridden 2 times ... bad % then
rexon: its a hard race in the end hillrider will win it
rexon: *rider
Alkworld: Pick Szeged, Welcome to C4F then :-)
rexon: welcome:-) important to give your 85 mountaintider 2 helper and dont do tempo with him ....try something in the mountaind
Pick Szeged: that is my first race
rexon: first test for sunday:-)
Pick Szeged: hello
rexon: servus
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

olmania

Re: Insult by OLCycle Milano Torino 01.10 15h

Post by olmania » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:53 am

Where is the insult of yesterday ?

I see you can't stop that mascarade.

You should be fined again : for giving useless work to the FPC, for obvisouly trying to humiliate and keep harassing me, and for :
And yes, of course I was fishing for that insult today.
Anyway, that's just a complete joke, you should have been banned a while ago.

As a bonus, see how interested in a solution of the fight OL is. Despite his claims in the other thread that it was him, that tried to find a solution, a claim we have no proof for, here again, he refuses any "olive branch".
Really funny.
When I proposed you that olive branch you refused it, and kept insulting and harassing me, on purpose.
And now you say I refuse the one you give. Of course I do. I was insulted and harassed for weeks, and you think I am suddenly ready to be ok with that ?
No. You have to assume the consequences of your acts. Hate and violence appeals mostly hate and disgust.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:33 am

the insult is in red. "you are sick"
Which in this context can only be interpreted as meaning mentally sick, which of course is an insult.

And it's you who's giving the FC more work, you insulted me, not the other way around. A fact.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

olmania

Post by olmania » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:51 am

Robyklebt wrote:the insult is in red. "you are sick"
Which in this context can only be interpreted as meaning mentally sick, which of course is an insult.

And it's you who's giving the FC more work, you insulted me, not the other way around. A fact.

It's not an insult. It's a fact. Aren't you a bit mentally sick (in a certain way, cause there are many ways of it) behaving that way ?

- Think you know everything I think, I do and I have ? And always write down what you think I think, do and have ... as facts. It's like you feel a bit being me sometimes, that you allow yourself writing things for me, or what ?
- Insulting, harassing, being proud of it, and claiming it around. For weeks. Being so obsessed in these insulting tasks, that you keep going for weeks.
- Using the payback stuff in such way that you intent to destroy people by harassment and insults.
- Waiting for a word from me (provocating it and provocating me again) that you would consider as something insulting (it's not), to come post here in the following hour.

What kind of persons do behave that way ?

That was not an insult. You give more work to FPC, you flood pages and pages or awesomly skilled to say nothing, to confuse readers, focus on small things that are not the main point, and at the end, only to make the fish look smaller in the ocean, and get smaller fine/point the things in an other direction. That's way more manipulating than all the things you were poorly accusing me of. That's way more sick (in a certain way, I repeat) than most of people called mentally sick.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 pm

It doesn't matter if I'm actually mentally sick or not. Calling somebody that still is an insult.

Same with me calling you a hypocrite. I fully believe you are a huge hypocrite, other stuff I use to insult you I don't believe, just there to insult you. Even if I believe that you are a hypocrite, even if you are one, calling you one is still insulting. Which I'm aware of, even if I believe it to be true. It's the same with all insults really, including "sick"
olmania wrote:you flood pages and pages or awesomly skilled to say nothing, to confuse readers, focus on small things that are not the main point, and at the end, only to make the fish look smaller in the ocean, and get smaller fine/point the things in an other direction.
Is that you claiming to know what I think?

You called me "sick" yesterday in the chat, it's an insult. Stop trying to talk yourself out of it, and maybe try to stop flooding this topic in an attempt to "drown" your "unacceptable behaviour".

I actually don't think you'll get a fine, you'd deserve one 50'000 and a warning IMO, but don't expect one really. I'll not go around whining for it though.

You insult me, I now have to report it since I can't do payback or mirroring for the moment. Easy.

olmania

Post by olmania » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:30 pm

It doesn't matter if I'm actually mentally sick or not. Calling somebody that still is an insult.
Maybe I was having something else in mind. Haaa, noo I can't. You know better than me.
I also can say I was considering you were having some Flu.
Anyway, maybe it's only wrong translation from French as malade can have many meanings.
Or, some persons that are disabled, sick, gay or I don't know what else, are totally ok being called like this as it's fact and even prefer it to others words that they would consider as more degrading (when persons that are not might consider it insulting). So I was considering that calling you sick would not offend you cause I am used to such persons, and not the disabled, sick or gay persons who find it insulting.
All is about interpretation. and once again, you said that the sick I wrote have to be considered as an insult, when nothing else than your opinion proves it.
Is that you claiming to know what I think?
It's not about me claiming I know what you think.
It's about my personal view, opinion and analyse of your written behavior on forum and on a daily basis in the game.
Stop trying to talk yourself out of it, and maybe try to stop flooding this topic in an attempt to "drown" your "unacceptable behaviour".
Stop doing it in the other thread, and trying to trap and provoke a word from me that would allow you to post such thread in the following hour. All you do is so disgusting. I now really think you are somehow sick. And if you are enjoying all of this since 3months, it's really serious (but I can't know it, I just wonder).
You insult me, I now have to report it since I can't do payback or mirroring for the moment. Easy.
Is it a claim that you will recidive again later ? A threat ?

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 pm

fpc is reviewing this case.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:23 am

Including the added insults in his flooding?

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks Hunsrueck.

Anyway, please take notice that postings that are not realted to this particular case or even adressing other cases than the occurance at the mentioned Milano Torino race will be treated as unwanted Spam and might be deleted. This does not mean that the FC will not use a wider context for its decision.

The usual not-related Spam might be treated as entertaining though. Thanks for your understanding.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Team FL wrote:cheap bastard
I'm quite worried that a member of the jury is actively taking part in an open case about insulting people while he's insulting people himself.

I request a dismissal of the juror. Oh and also a fine for him.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

team fl

Post by team fl » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:36 pm

NoPikouze wrote:
Team FL wrote:cheap bastard
I'm quite worried that a member of the jury is actively taking part in an open case about insulting people while he's insulting people himself.

I request a dismissal of the juror. Oh and also a fine for him.
First things first, I am not a member of the jury. So wish No. 1 should be no problem. Besides that ,please open an own thread for this new case. Thank you. I will see what I can do about further insults...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:06 pm

FPK has decided that there is no penalty in this case.