Fairplay Komitee

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

lesossies
Site Admin

Fairplay Komitee

Post by lesossies » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:58 pm

I want to reorganize the fairplay comitee.
I put at first all the old members out of it.

Who want in the new one ?
I and Buhmann will then decide who come in and who not.
You can ask direct in this Thread or with a PN.

IDF

Re: Fairplay Komitee

Post by IDF » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 pm

I suggest Luques and ATB in FPC ;)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Maybe if you explain the future role of the FK, the power it will have, the number of guys you need, all things like that it could be nice =)
Last edited by Pokemon Club on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:Maybe if you explain the future role of the FK, the power he will have, the number of guys you need, all things like that it could be nice =)
+1
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Hanse wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:Maybe if you explain the future role of the FK, the power he will have, the number of guys you need, all things like that it could be nice =)
+1
+1

luques

Post by luques » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:58 pm

I think everybody agree about reorganizing the fairplay komitee.

If you want also to reform it and add some new features for the members i just recall you the old discussion (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2296) where you can find some ideas, some discussions.

But wait for your answer to understand a bit more.

In any case yes, i would like to take part of it as a member

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

I can help leso.
I have not much time, so i dont ride races, but help in the nc and watch the board every day.
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:59 am

Big step, like it a lot. If you need help for organisational things, I am happy to help. If you need help... Otherwise consider me a mental supporter of the idea :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm

glasgowracing wrote:
Hanse wrote:
+1
+1
+1!
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:46 pm

new FC members should use their "speak in the race" power only to "work", not for chatting...like they did the whole time now :)
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:04 am

The basis of the FC will be "team fl" rules and penalty-guideline.
I will stay at the head of the FC.
I will first need some very good accepted teams who will get a lot of rights.
I would first nominate : team fl, luques ,Rc Ostfriesland, Hunsrück .... if they want and if nobody is against these nominations.

Other users will get the vote right for the punishment, these users dont need to be fully accepted but should be honnest and impartial.

The rules and penalty guidelines should be adapted and translated. I could do the french part.
Last edited by lesossies on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

I would do it a second time, but let the users decide who should be in the comitee
| ( o )( o ) | Spongebob

/ ( o )( o ) \ Patrick

( ( o )( o ) ) Thadeus

|( o )| |( o )| Eugene

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 pm

I'm for PTT, Aux, Samurais and Recien
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Robyklebt wrote:I'm for PTT, Aux, Samurais and Recien
No, only one of the brothers please. Instead, I nominate Bella Italia for a 50k penalty!
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:00 pm

OK, then I nominate, PTT, Aux, FL and Samurais
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Robyklebt wrote:OK, then I nominate, PTT, Aux, FL and Samurais
And SM ! Need at least a french-belgian guy !

luques

Post by luques » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 pm

For me it's ok leso, if it's ok also for the others.

I can do translation to italian.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:03 pm

We could need one guy for spain and portugal.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:20 pm

lesossies wrote:We could need one guy for spain and portugal.
Actually I don't think that's the way to go.
You don't need people depending on nationality or language ability, the criteria have to be those 2:
1: Fairness: People whom you first, the rest of the community to a lesser degree trust when it comes to fairness. Fairness, sound judgement.
2: Commitment: People who you believe are commited to doing the job in the long term. Not people who'll drop out or become inactive after a while.

That's the important thing. If the best candidates are all Romanians that speak only Romanian, take them. Ok, maybe not, probably you should be able to communicate with them in some way in the committee... But well, think you got the point... rather take 4 french who fulfill 1+2, then a mixed group that is less good on those 2 points. Communication with the spanish and the portuguese if something come up... if none in the committee speaks the language and it's needed because the problem boy/girl doesn't speak anything else... THEN get help from a Portuguese or Spanish in the forum for translations.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
You don't need people depending on nationality or language ability, the criteria have to be those 2:
1: Fairness: People whom you first, the rest of the community to a lesser degree trust when it comes to fairness. Fairness, sound judgement.
2: Commitment: People who you believe are commited to doing the job in the long term. Not people who'll drop out or become inactive after a while.

That's the important thing. If the best candidates are all Romanians that speak only Romanian, take them. Ok, maybe not, probably you should be able to communicate with them in some way in the committee... But well, think you got the point... rather take 4 french who fulfill 1+2, then a mixed group that is less good on those 2 points. Communication with the spanish and the portuguese if something come up... if none in the committee speaks the language and it's needed because the problem boy/girl doesn't speak anything else... THEN get help from a Portuguese or Spanish in the forum for translations.
I agree to 1 and 2..and to the priorities
but we could need people for all spoken languages.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:06 pm

lesossies wrote:
Robyklebt wrote:

I agree to 1 and 2..and to the priorities
but we could need people for all spoken languages.
If it is just for language we don't need people but just Roby so. English, german, french, italian, chinese, japanese, portuguese, spanish...he can talk in all language we want.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Yeah, Roby fairness dictator!
Can I ban Radler?

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:45 pm

I'd rather have 5 german/french/italian etc sitting in the comitee than a mixed one. In the end it needs to work together and that's easiest if they speak the same language. Ideally as leso/buhmann I'd just name one FK-Leader(let's say FL) and FL is free to pick out 4 others. then he gets or not gets the approval from leso/radler and we have a new jury.
J-Czucz hype train

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Quick wrote:I'd rather have 5 german/french/italian etc sitting in the comitee than a mixed one. In the end it needs to work together and that's easiest if they speak the same language. Ideally as leso/buhmann I'd just name one FK-Leader(let's say FL) and FL is free to pick out 4 others. then he gets or not gets the approval from leso/radler and we have a new jury.
+3
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Quick wrote:I'd rather have 5 german/french/italian etc sitting in the comitee than a mixed one. In the end it needs to work together and that's easiest if they speak the same language. Ideally as leso/buhmann I'd just name one FK-Leader(let's say FL) and FL is free to pick out 4 others. then he gets or not gets the approval from leso/radler and we have a new jury.
Mixed nationalities are not a problem.