Falsely Accused!

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Floppzzy

Falsely Accused!

Post by Floppzzy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:55 am

Hi,

I've been falsely accused by CARRERA-ITALIA of being a multi account team in both chat and fairplay. Are there any measures taken against false accusations, because I find it rather offensive. He accused several people in fairplay besides my team as well.

Thanks,

Floppzzy.

flockmastoR

Re: Falsely Accused!

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:49 am

first of all, why did he do it?
i assume you where shown with * in a race (if not please tell us)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Jockelsteam

Post by Jockelsteam » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 am

We must talk about during the race. I didn t see you riding like a Multi. But your tactics is different to aother Teams. So we must talk about today and then there are no problems. I think he was angry about your senseless Tempo in the back.

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 am

hy floppzzy....

Carrera seems to had a wrong teacher, who teached im that everyone rides in the back with no good reason is a multi... So forgive him and try to motivate your "tactics"... He's instinctive

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 am

AlmavivaItalia wrote:hy floppzzy....

Carrera seems to had a wrong teacher, who teached im that everyone rides in the back with no good reason is a multi... So forgive him and try to motivate your "tactics"... He's instinctive
alma non ce un insegnante, e comunque per i miei gusti parli troppo di me, e non fai che rispondere il contrario a qualsiasi post faccio, fai come se non esistessi grazie :D
SQUADRA:CARRERA-ITALIA
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO
4 GRAN PREMIO DELLA MONTAGNA
WC ELITE 2012 BRONZO IRLANDA MARC WELLINGTON

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:42 am

Jockelsteam wrote:We must talk about during the race. I didn t see you riding like a Multi. But your tactics is different to aother Teams. So we must talk about today and then there are no problems. I think he was angry about your senseless Tempo in the back.
se non sei un multi vorrei capire perchè hai tirato il gruppo per crazy, tutta la gara, sia tu che fezer che poi nel finale è scomparso e comunque ricordo a tutti. che ce chi ha il brutto vizio di nascondere l'IP non avro le prove ma di sicuro qualche cosa di strano ce, non dimostrabile al momento, io ho la coscienza pulita sulle mie corse gli altri non lo so :evil:
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 am

so his teacher was AUX who also gave -1 for "riding blablabla" and he didnt get the meaning of the fairplay votes yet
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 am

flockmastoR wrote:so his teacher was AUX who also gave -1 for "riding blablabla" and he didnt get the meaning of the fairplay votes yet
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO

Floppzzy

Post by Floppzzy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 am

Hi Flockmastor and other responses,

Thanks for your response I was online and chatting the whole race, just didn't respond to Italian as I don't understand what they say. Just like in this forum again. My tactics weren't smart maybe, but I only did 12 or so races so far, so what do you expect... I pursued a group ( 2 carrera riders) because I didn't want him to get the class 2 mountain points I wanted to get (and got) I think its legit to do so even if I'm not the favourite. I didn't waste my best riders just the ones that aren't climbers (under 60) climbing.

All in all I find it very unfair to accuse me of cheating and would like to see an apology or a punishment. Since people who read the -3 multi comment might think badly of me. Aux comment I disagree with too, but that's just his opinion and his right to do so, but carrera treated me unfairly
Last edited by Floppzzy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 am

alma non ce un insegnante, e comunque per i miei gusti parli troppo di me, e non fai che rispondere il contrario a qualsiasi post faccio, fai come se non esistessi grazie :D
pure per una volta che ti difendo?

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Floppzzy wrote:Hi Flockmastor and other responses,

Thanks for your response I was online and chatting the whole race, just didn't respond to Italian as I don't understand what they say. Just like in this forum again. My tactics weren't smart maybe, but I only did 12 or so races so far, so what do you expect... I pursued a group ( 2 carrera riders) because I didn't want him to get the class 2 mountain points I wanted to get (and got) I think its legit to do so even if I'm not the favourite. I didn't waste my best riders just the ones that aren't climbers (under 60) climbing.

All in all I find it very unfair to accuse me of cheating and would like to see an apology or a punishment. Since people who read the -3 multi comment might think badly of me. Aux comment I disagree with too, but that's just his opinion and his right to do so, but carrera treated me unfairly
As long as its in your own interesst even the badest taktic is nothing unfair. But you also will learn that its not the best thing to ride for mountain prizes and money intermediats in one day races (well dont really know if it was). You ride for your own interesst (money) but you also help the "stage favos" in that case and the "escapers" may get mad with you. You will understand when you try to win a race out of an escape and in the back some teams are just ridign for money and helping others. Wins > Money here

and to the Aux thing: Clear this is unfair too. the Fairness votes were meant to get information of real unfair actions of other managers. When you give "-" all the time because you just dont like the way of riding this gives a wrong picture (yeah thats german not english) of the reality.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 pm

@ Carrera: can you please stop commenting in Italian and say something in english or deutsch about the case? Why you gave the multi comment?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Floppzzy

Post by Floppzzy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm

I know my strategy isn't always the best, but I am learning at the moment. If you watch other races of mine (dont think its possible though) you can see I have escaped sometimes, ive sprinted sometimes and I try to pursue escapees sometimes. I'm trying to find out the best strategy and sometimes it might help the favourites and sometimes it won't help them.

Yesterday I tried escaping early last race and it failed, then Carrera escaped and I didnt want him to let him ride so i followed him with my flat riders. Then i tried escaping again and failed again, but that doesnt make it an unfair strategy (maybe not a good one but not unfair) . If i wait until the final and do nothing I will surely lose to both favourites and escapees.

To carrera,

How can you say your conscience is clean? You falsely accused me and then called me crazy, becuase my tactic wasn't compatible with yours! You treated me very unfairly and should apologise! '
in italian (google translate):
Come puoi dire la tua coscienza è pulita? Lei mi ha accusato falsamente e poi mi ha chiamato pazzo, taormina la mia tattica non era compatibile con il tuo! Mi hai trattato molto ingiustamente e dovrebbe chiedere scusa!

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Floppzzy wrote:I know my strategy isn't always the best, but I am learning at the moment. If you watch other races of mine (dont think its possible though) you can see I have escaped sometimes, ive sprinted sometimes and I try to pursue escapees sometimes. I'm trying to find out the best strategy and sometimes it might help the favourites and sometimes it won't help them.

Yesterday I tried escaping early last race and it failed, then Carrera escaped and I didnt want him to let him ride so i followed him with my flat riders. Then i tried escaping again and failed again, but that doesnt make it an unfair strategy (maybe not a good one but not unfair) . If i wait until the final and do nothing I will surely lose to both favourites and escapees.

To carrera,

How can you say your conscience is clean? You falsely accused me and then called me crazy, becuase my tactic wasn't compatible with yours! You treated me very unfairly and should apologise! '
in italian (google translate):
Come puoi dire la tua coscienza è pulita? Lei mi ha accusato falsamente e poi mi ha chiamato pazzo, taormina la mia tattica non era compatibile con il tuo! Mi hai trattato molto ingiustamente e dovrebbe chiedere scusa!
I did not give the fool anybody, first, then ask excuse when I'm sure they're telling the truth, and everyway were skipping along Ferez that disappeared over the past kilmetri of race,
carrera asks you if you guess wrong excuse not worry I will not be a funny guy but like to run this game, and act fairly towards all ;)
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:35 pm

flockmastoR wrote:@ Carrera: can you please stop commenting in Italian and say something in english or deutsch about the case? Why you gave the multi comment?
EM I never had problems with her, so he knows I'm not a wrong, and I do not like to see teams race to win other ... and then just use gogle crome to translate as I do every day ... I'll see you in the running
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO

Floppzzy

Post by Floppzzy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh my god he gave -3 again this time saying I didn't learn from him and called me something insulting Google couldn't translate... is it possible to officially complain about his unjust behavior? No remorse eventhough there is proof I'm not a multi....

I don't think this guy should be allowed to grade fairplay as he obviously has no clue what so ever.

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:03 am

Floppzzy wrote:Oh my god he gave -3 again this time saying I didn't learn from him and called me something insulting Google couldn't translate... is it possible to officially complain about his unjust behavior? No remorse eventhough there is proof I'm not a multi....

I don't think this guy should be allowed to grade fairplay as he obviously has no clue what so ever.
il fair play per la CARRERA-ITALIA è il codice comportamentale piu importante, ti ho solo scritto che queste 2 gare ti sono servite a poco, e non hai imparato molto, niente insulti, ok non sei un multi almeno cosi pare, e chiedo scusa, ma la tua tattica di gare a praticamente distrutto il giro e ha dato la vittoria hai favoriti...nessun problema :D :D :D :D :D
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 am

1) every topic made will get linked to the fairplay section. Ok you are concerned therefor the fair italians in the FPK didn't link this (waited for Aux or so to do it, as he is quite fast with it, but he didnt do it). So just dont comment about the importance of this case.

2) You don't see that its unfair that you give fairness votes like "-3: multi" when you have no real clue if it's right? If stupid riding is the proof for beeing multi nearly every newcomer should be punished for beeing a multi. Just use the fairplay vote system in the way it was meant.

3) Your appology seems not very serious. But not my thing to comment it and just used google translator but i think i got what you meant: "-3:dont ride for favo, blablabla" Auxish way of using the Votes
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 am

flockmastoR wrote:1) every topic made will get linked to the fairplay section. Ok you are concerned therefor the fair italians in the FPK didn't link this (waited for Aux or so to do it, as he is quite fast with it, but he didnt do it). So just dont comment about the importance of this case.

2) You don't see that its unfair that you give fairness votes like "-3: multi" when you have no real clue if it's right? If stupid riding is the proof for beeing multi nearly every newcomer should be punished for beeing a multi. Just use the fairplay vote system in the way it was meant.

3) Your appology seems not very serious. But not my thing to comment it and just used google translator but i think i got what you meant: "-3:dont ride for favo, blablabla" Auxish way of using the Votes
CARRERA ha gia chiesto scusa basta saper leggere scrivo in italiano perchè il mio inglese fa schifo, ho anche mandato un MP a floppy ok?
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 am

I am not for punishing you (if you think this is my intention, it's really not). but a simple "sorry" will be enough for both sides.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Hum..

Actually there isn't a post in fairplay comitee for Floppzzy.
so this 3D is full of spam and blabla for nothing.

I ask the italian guys please write in english in the english part of the game (same for other 2 principal language here)

Last point, actualy I don't think there is a punishment for 'bad voting' and if I don't like how you race I vote -3 if I like i vote +3,
but the vote of that page is only a personal note, I can watch my old votes and know the player I like and the player I hate, so this 3D wasn't necessary ;)
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:35 am

I think that false accusation about fairplay issues shouldn't be tolerated.

and there is not case about Floppzy because noone opened a forum thread about him beeing a multi (because there is no evidence) but there is a thread about Carrerra calling Floppzy a multi in the votes. But I think both are ok now.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 pm

flockmastoR wrote:I think that false accusation about fairplay issues shouldn't be tolerated.

and there is not case about Floppzy because noone opened a forum thread about him beeing a multi (because there is no evidence) but there is a thread about Carrerra calling Floppzy a multi in the votes. But I think both are ok now.
Well about this, I think should be a proposal in tecnic part of forum, maybe a new rule but I don't want read every day 3d in forum like this.. I do a lot of spam alone, just pay me and I can make more :)
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!