Fair Play Votes after race

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

AlmavivaItalia

Fair Play Votes after race

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Hey Boys...

What about insulting? The fairplaycommitee doesn't work?

I like to read all the votes (after i vote) about fairplay, but there is something that is not good

from
TAKA
to
TUTTIFRUTTI -3

stupid idiot , rides for nothing, vafancullo...

probably i don't know how hard and offensive is "Stupid idiot" in english, but i know that Vafancullo (right writing with 2 f and 1 l) in italian is a lot offensive.

I have nothing against Taka & Tutti, i am only against free insulting between us.
First, this is a game, so a linear way to make a description of a "-3" may be like SM:
TUTTIFRUTTI
No comment, the worst player I've ever seen in this game

second way, this is a game, where we can have some moments of fun.
having another "life issue" because of the competition and free insulting isn't the target of the game...

cataracs

Re: Fair Play Votes after race

Post by cataracs » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 pm

First of all I don't have time to open some stupid threads here in fairness , so when i have something to say i tell it directly to that person....and if Tutti felt my "a lot offensive" he would write this himself....
well you like playing the nice perfect guy alma..if it wasn't taka would you write this ? there a lot of insults in votes...anyway if you didn't like what i said to your friend go to hell.
Plus,playing the game seriously is bad(as you always say) but playing it very unseriously is worst...

AlmavivaItalia

Re: Fair Play Votes after race

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 am

TAKA POST: First of all I don't have time to open some stupid threads here in fairness , so when i have something to say i tell it directly to that person....and if Tutti felt my "a lot offensive" he would write this himself....
well you like playing the nice perfect guy alma..if it wasn't taka would you write this ? there a lot of insults in votes...anyway if you didn't like what i said to your friend go to hell.
Plus,playing the game seriously is bad(as you always say) but playing it very unseriously is worst...
reading all before answering is the best^^
ALMAVIVA PART OF POST: I have nothing against Taka & Tutti, i am only against free insulting between us.
I read the vote and i posted... for me, TAKA, ROBY, FL, Buhmann or the latest subscribed multi has no difference.. Nothing against you. This post is only because i read the insult.

In the end, sorry for using you as example, i may write only the insult, you're right...