Provocations by Glasgow Racing

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Rockstar Inc

Provocations by Glasgow Racing

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 am

So, now we are at the point where i open my own thread

14.10.2011 -3 with text: watch your language
was a normal race without any insults from my side...i had 1,2 straight words for Eifelriders, who had the strongest sprinter in this race, said he would be offline without sitter because he didn't find one and 30 km before the end a mysterious guy came online for one km and did his sprintsettings without anything else...

15.10.2011 -3 with text: gestern über offsein schimpfen, aber heute nen Sitter verwenden...natürlich beklage ich mich über Offsein, wenn es so abläuft wie oben, da ich an dem Tag nicht da war, hab ich mir einen Sitter gegönnt...dafür eine völlig grundlose -3?

16.10.2011 -3 with text: dummer Startsatz im Chat...my sentence was a question to his mental status...giving me -3 for taking a sitter?strange

22.10.2011 -3 with text: learn to behave yourself. unaccetable use of bad language...i insulted a rider of EL, not the team or the manager...

furthermore i got this nice sentence from Glasgow in the chat yesterday: "GlasgowRacing: GW Socca. had other things to do than follow the race, I have a life - unlike other people who seem to need to use an online game to abuse and talk down other to make themselves feel better... poor poor people."

usually i don't care about such things, but if i get accused by him..well let's ask the question otherwise too...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

glasgowracing

Re: Provocations by Glasgow Racing

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 pm

the need to choose this attack shows your guilt. the -3 were for supercilious comments in the chat and condtradicting actions to what you used bad language for.

And your comment questiong my mental status was a highly offensive thing. I gave you -3 for this, instead of opening a thread in the forum for it or discussing the thing with you. I don't usually have time for this low, disgusting level of communication.

I leave it to the fairness comitee to decide to penalize you.

claw

Post by claw » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm

so everybody who defends himself is guilty? what a stupid sentence
and the "mental status"-thing was about EL
but maybe you really have a problem with that it?
Aggressive Leader!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm

glasgowracing wrote:the need to choose this attack shows your guilt. the -3 were for supercilious comments in the chat and condtradicting actions to what you used bad language for.

And your comment questiong my mental status was a highly offensive thing. I gave you -3 for this, instead of opening a thread in the forum for it or discussing the thing with you. I don't usually have time for this low, disgusting level of communication.

I leave it to the fairness comitee to decide to penalize you.
i'm asked to write down some sentences when somebody opens a thread in the forum...i got a sweet little message, i should post a statement...it's wrong to do, what the FC asks me?
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:45 am

He begins again. Fun to see it. 8-)
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:33 pm

VC Aywaille wrote:He begins again. Fun to see it. 8-)
Good to see you see the fun of things. And what happened the last 2 days was meant that way mostly. If I was serious with your -3 rating (Edit: yesterday), I would have had to -1 or -2 some others as well. There was only one thing, I was serious about and you know what. We discussed it, we disagree. And that's ok. All the rest is fun.

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Well, we discussed, ok. For me it was over. But this wasn't a fair discussion. We both respected the fairplay rules and you don't seems knowing this. You puted a -3 for a teamattck of a manager: i agree. You put a -3 for a different point of view, it's simply kidding.

But i read the top of the topic and i see i am not alone to be heckled.

Finaly my opinion: stop giving orders in the chat. You don't make all the right moves and the others all the bad moves. It's for this that i speaked about fun. :roll:

I attacked a day and i make no top 10 at the end with 7th and 13th sprinter. Next day i don't attack and i finish second on a hilly race. Maybe i know what i make... More than you know what i make, probably... 8-)

So, see you later, with beter intentions and an "open brain" i hope.
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)