"claw insults"

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

pirati

"claw insults"

Post by pirati » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Claw - CVIII: just go and fuck yourself
Claw - CVIII: and what did you do for that? lying, crying, hanging on me and being a damn sucking bastard - in summary: pirati

I want to know, in the RSF has regularly included insult other players?

pirati

Re: "claw insults"

Post by pirati » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Claw - CVIII: just go and fuck yourself
Claw - CVIII: and what did you do for that? lying, crying, hanging on me and being a damn sucking bastard - in summary: pirati
Freudenfeuer: thanks wegen der roten nummer zum ende hin
pirati: claw??
pirati: I won 3 stages, the gk, points, teams
Team Lidwinia: ...
pirati: stupid!
pirati: I learned to run when you're here
Claw - CVIII: giro the same, but at least a smart winner instead of the sucking bob
Claw - CVIII: stupid kid, no more no less
Claw - CVIII: you still dont know or understand anything
Claw - CVIII: sure somebody chases
pirati: I drove the race in the Giro all stages, and you always chasing me
Claw - CVIII: our*
Claw - CVIII: you did not change since or first meeting, thats the problem
Claw - CVIII: you always tired? im not favo, ride zickl, ride somebody else
pirati: relax
pirati: aber du nie müde? pirati...pirati...pirati...
Claw - CVIII: naja, wird ja hochgezogen
RS Walbeck: naja dann hätte es pirati oder zickl gemacht
Claw - CVIII: nur dass natürlich ausgerechnet pirati gewinnt

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 am

I would say: penalty (fine) for insulting: "damn (...) bastard", "go fuck yourself"

If it is the first time, small fine, if it is not the first time, higher fine (don't know the claw's history).

Question: Why did he insult you? Do you know or may describe? I think it's important to understand the background. Nevertheless, the insult should be fined.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

claw

Post by claw » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:28 pm

race for race the same, whole giro, whole germanytour, etc etc
and this angryclaw is exactly on point

sure, give me a fine!
others were punished for telling the truth before..
but at least im right, and i guess there are a couple of guys noddin..
Aggressive Leader!

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm

claw wrote:race for race the same, whole giro, whole germanytour, etc etc
and this angryclaw is exactly on point

sure, give me a fine!
others were punished for telling the truth before..
but at least im right, and i guess there are a couple of guys noddin..
I don't know what happend and I haven't seen any race with pirati and you. Still, there are other (better?) ways to "be right" or "tell the truth" than insulting a person (e.g. calling somebody a liar instead of a damn bastard, etc.). Even if it's understandable, it is still not allowed/accpetable (according to my opinion).

Perhaps some persons maybe say: This is for cowards, conformists, etc. who don't have the guts to "tell the truth". But the question is always the same: Is it allowed to insult somebody because of his/her behaviour? And the answer is always the same too: No! Of course you can, but then live with the consequences and don't play a martyr for the "noddin' guys".

pirati

Post by pirati » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:50 pm

claw wrote: others were punished for telling the truth before..
claw:"just go and fuck yourself"..."sucking bastard - in summary: pirati"

These allegations are very serious. I ask a serious intervention on this player.
This is not about more than gaming, they are slanders and insults.

claw

Post by claw » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

you are the one, spitting on every kind of sportsmanship
this honorless lying-tricking-crying is insulting too
maybe you shoud ask allagen how long you can have fun with this behaviour..

nothing to add
told you for half a year now
not worth to go on...

to fls post: sure you can talk "through the flowers"
who cares about that? with high likelihood - nobody..
Last edited by claw on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aggressive Leader!

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 pm

I understand Claw :) Little fine for the word "bastard" and that's all. Pirati has just what he deserves.
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:30 pm

claw wrote:to fls post: sure you can talk "through the flowers"
who cares about that? with high likelihood - nobody..
To understand me right, I just wanted to highlight that the reason maybe should influence the fine, but not IF there is a fine or not after an insult.

and the borderline between talk "through the flowers" or insult straight forward is highly indiviual and with a high likelihood not predictable at all by any of the two of us.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:45 pm

This fight is not new if i don't remember bad it start in december 2010.. So i don't think little fine is enought after (quite) 1 year we should stop that as fairplay jury or we can remove the jury right now

@Claw: if all the "black" haters insult him we should have a lot of insult in the chat every race.
@Aix: of all the chat you read only when he write "bastard"?
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

claw

Post by claw » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Pirkio wrote:This fight is not new if i don't remember bad it start in december 2010.. So i don't think little fine is enought after (quite) 1 year we should stop that as fairplay jury or we can remove the jury right now

@Claw: if all the "black" haters insult him we should have a lot of insult in the chat every race.
@Aix: of all the chat you read only when he write "bastard"?

you in fairplaycommitee is at least a punsh in the face of fairness..
wasnt it you and him playing together on a unfair way, which was discussed in forum, too? ;)
predjudice on its finest...
Aggressive Leader!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Start off topic

only 1/10 of the topics discussed in the forum are taked in consideration from jury..

And for your information i'm one of the most active in that jury so.. if people like me are"punsh in the face of fairness.."
I hope fairness take a lot of "punsh" in this game :D

End off topic
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

claw

Post by claw » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Pirkio wrote:Start off topic

only 1/10 of the topics discussed in the forum are taked in consideration from jury..

And for your information i'm one of the most active in that jury so.. if people like me are"punsh in the face of fairness.."
I hope fairness take a lot of "punsh" in this game :D

End off topic
any connection to the point im talking about?

cant find the thread atm about you and pirati acting unfair together more than once...
but should be enough the thread exists to show you are the last one to claim for fines if your good friend pirati is involved..
that far about you and fairplay-jury
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 pm

here is not about fair play or races old, here we are talking about personal insults!

claw

Post by claw » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

pirati wrote:here is not about fair play or races old, here we are talking about personal insults!

your old races are a big reason for the insults
like all of your races, starting with your unrealistic cooperation with the fairplaycommiteemember motorizati/pirkio..

and quote it as often as you want.. youre not becoming better cause of that
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm

I never insulted anyone in over 300 races.

your insults are there, this is enough.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Maybe you should insult someone some day .. In French, we would say " Pète un coup ! " .. It means, hum .. Stop searching every little thing you don't like. You opened a thread about me but I said you're an idiot. You're ridiculous sometimes.
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

claw

Post by claw » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

pirati wrote:I never insulted anyone in over 300 races.

your insults are there, this is enough.

maybe i am known for insulting - you for the things i said..
no question who has the bigger burden
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Aixteam wrote: I understand Claw Little fine for the word "bastard" and that's all. Pirati has just what he deserves.

Maybe you should insult someone some day .. In French, we would say " Pète un coup ! " .. It means, hum .. Stop searching every little thing you don't like. You opened a thread about me but I said you're an idiot. You're ridiculous sometimes.

I have never raced against you, and I've never had anything to say.

What do you want?

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 pm

claw wrote:
pirati wrote:here is not about fair play or races old, here we are talking about personal insults!

your old races are a big reason for the insults
like all of your races, starting with your unrealistic cooperation with the fairplaycommiteemember motorizati/pirkio..

and quote it as often as you want.. youre not becoming better cause of that

Claw you are talking about last time me you and pirati race togheder? in DECEMBER 2010? When you Supposed we was making teamwork (Let's see the palmares? oh i won 1 stage vs mr pirati!) Stop this stupid blablabla and stop to be arrogant this is a game, play without insult or you can go away I don't want to come back in this stupid and off topic btw others member of the jury will see what you writed in the race and here in the forum and judge you. I say it i'm one of more active when topic is in english i was the 2 to kick out italia cycling from the game (and he was italian) if you don't know nothing avoid to talk and make the figure of ignorant thank you
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

claw

Post by claw » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 am

Pirkio wrote: Claw you are talking about last time me you and pirati race togheder? in DECEMBER 2010? When you Supposed we was making teamwork (Let's see the palmares? oh i won 1 stage vs mr pirati!) Stop this stupid blablabla and stop to be arrogant this is a game, play without insult or you can go away I don't want to come back in this stupid and off topic btw others member of the jury will see what you writed in the race and here in the forum and judge you. I say it i'm one of more active when topic is in english i was the 2 to kick out italia cycling from the game (and he was italian) if you don't know nothing avoid to talk and make the figure of ignorant thank you

first: you talked about a harder fine, cause its a long-term-story.. in this story, you are a part
and again: a predjudiced guy - you - have to talk about a harder fine then? :roll:

about
this stupid blablabla
.... :roll:
you won a stage a year ago? hmm... offtopic, no?
you are kicking 2 italians? who cares about the nationality? offtopic?
you are active in fairplay-commitee? also has nothing to do with the thread..
and just being active doesnt mean anything by the way

and my favorite part:
stop to be arrogant
öhm? aha.. you too!
play without insult or you can go away
an insult by the claw is extremely well earned and rare.. but thanks for the info about what im able to do
and isnt it
stupid blablabla
again?
Aggressive Leader!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:38 pm

What are you talking about? The only thing we have to talk about is: How high his fine should be?

Serious guys! These are very bad insults for me and if somebody would tell it to me i would demand a BIG FAT Fine. And what about the long term story? Doesnt interesst me very much if it was nothing against the rules from both sides. Okay we could maybe understand this better but it doesnt or shouldnt make any difference for the FINE
Aixteam wrote:I understand Claw :) Little fine for the word "bastard" and that's all. Pirati has just what he deserves.
wow what a great talk Aix :roll:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I thought you were Pirkio .. the two names are almost the same. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Aix = idiotic (and tired).
I hope you'll apologize me .. I'm sorry again.

claw

Post by claw » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 pm

haha
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:51 am

Prima che venga presa una decisione sul comportamento del giocatore Claw vorrei fare alcune considerazioni rivolte al comitee ed a Buhmann.

Quello che ha fatto Claw non è un semplice insulto e offesa rivolto ad un altro giocatore. Claw non va giudicato solo perchè ha insultato e offeso un giocatore durante una gara. Intanto l'insulto è avvenuto molto dopo la fine della gara, cioè quando le fasi del gioco erano terminate. Cioè il giocatore era ben consapevole di quello che stava dicendo. Quindi lui mi ha insultato ed offeso ripetutamente mentre faceva una sua personale considerazione.
Oltretutto uno degli insulti (lurido bastardo) lo si può considerare rivolto alla persona e non solo al giocatore. Questo è molto importante, oltre ad essere molto molto grave.

La cosa ancora piu grave è quello che Claw ha detto nel forum. Claw dopo la mia denuncia ha continuato dichiarando che lui aveva ragione. Cioè Claw ha detto chiaramente che non era pentito di avermi insultato, anzi lui era solo colpevole perchè aveva avuto il coraggio di dire quello che pensava! Quindi Claw considera legittimo insultare una persona che paretecipa con lui in un browser game e ritiene questo suo gesto eroico.

Alla luce di quanto successo, lo stesso Claw è orgoglioso di avermi offesso ripetutamente, chiedo che nei confronti di questo giocatore siano presi seri e gravi provvedimenti. Prendere l'offesa e l'insulto di Claw come una semplice discussione fra giocatori, non solo non corrisponde alla verità (come ho dimostrato prima) ma rappresenterebbe un pericoloso precedente. Ricordo al Comitee ed a Buhmann quella che è stata la decisione nei confronti di Italia Cycling. Un giocatore italiano molto scorretto che è stato espulso per aver insultato ripetutamente un avversario. Faccio notare che non mi risulta che Italia Cycling dopo aver insultato l'avversario sia venuto nel forum a dichiarare di essere un eroe, nonostante questo è stata presa la decisione giusta e saggia di espellere il giocatore, al fine di tutelare il browser game e gli altri partecipanti.

Chiedo pertanto che nei confronti di Claw venga emesso un verdetto molto duro, poichè ritengo doveroso da parte del Comitee e di Buhmann tutelare non solo il giocatore "pirati" ma soprattutto la persona che partecipa al gioco.
Grazie