Elaska - Solidarnosc 23H

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

olmania

Elaska - Solidarnosc 23H

Post by olmania » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 am

"Because Elaska took it a bit too serious ..."
It's not in my habits to complain here about one or another one ... but after 4days being insulted in the chatbox ... I'm quite desperate !
An overview of what he was able to write during the last 4days :
Elaska: ferme ta grosse bouche de pute ol
Elaska: qu'est ce qu'il ya ?
Elaska: nike ta race
Elaska: battar
Elaska: enculé
Elaska: viens ma casser les couilles encore
Elaska: c'est bon là
Elaska: mon cu
OLcycle: elaska, go out of the escape please
Elaska: so shut up
Elaska: I m not french
OLcycle: speak english, you lazy french !
Elaska: la preuve tu attaque au lieu de rouler dans le peloton, gogole
Elaska: you just need to insult ol
Elaska: va te faire enculer
OLcycle: c'est cela ouai !
:arrow:
After this tour, and in general, Elaska has probably millions and millions on his account. That's "quite easy" to be rich with such a team like Elaska. That's why I'm not asking for a fine, because this will be useless 'I don't mind about 50 or 100k I'm rich !'.
So, please do something else. Punish him in an other way if you think he deserves it. And do it fast. I don't want to have him in my Austria Tour group (I'll probably ride at 9pm to avoid him in the morning).
Thanks for saving the good vibes on RSF chatboxes ! ;)

Elaska

Re: Elaska - Solidarnosc 23H

Post by Elaska » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 am

bla bla bla bla !!!!!!

the center of the conlicts it's YOU and just YOU, we can try another tour without you if you want

during the 4 days you did everything to make me nervous and you made nervous Piko the fist stage too !

and here what you quote what only joking, before the last day, there you made me really nervous !

But why didn't you quote what you did say ? heinnn ?? why ??
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

olmania

Post by olmania » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Elaska wrote:bla bla bla bla !!!!!!

the center of the conlicts it's YOU and just YOU, we can try another tour without you if you want

during the 4 days you did everything to make me nervous and you made nervous Piko the fist stage too !

and here what you quote what only joking, before the last day, there you made me really nervous !

But why didn't you quote what you did say ? heinnn ?? why ??
Even if I made you nervous, it's not my fault if you became nervous and angry. Impossible to control yourself, forced to insult me to feel strong or less nervous I don't know.
You can quote what I said if you want, I never insulted you during 4days. I never answered you with bad words and insults !
You did the mistake to insult me during four days, you'll have to assume the consequences of that even if most of the time you are fair-play in the chat box, this time it was not acceptable.

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:14 pm

I know I did a mistake, by your fault .. It's too easy to provocate me than after complaining here

I 'm ready to assume now but not like you say :lol:
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

olmania

Post by olmania » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Elaska wrote:I know I did a mistake, by your fault .. It's too easy to provocate me than after complaining here

I 'm ready to assume now but not like you say :lol:
It's too easy to say 'I've been provocated".
And, in fact I was never challenging you, you became insulting and nasty by yourself, against me, it's your complete fault. I did not insult you first or something llike that. I had nothing against you. You never apologised during these 4 days, and every day you became more wicked and insulting. Everyday you continued.
A shame.

Now everything is said. It's useless to continue to write, I've no interest to answer again, someone who insulted me during 4 days.
I only can hope that a useful decision will be taken against you now.

:arrow:

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm

pfffffffffff

please srop lying, i just insulted you the last stage :lol:

Amor lux

Post by Amor lux » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 pm

why insult a nice guy like OL ? 8-)

it's a game, it isn't the real life

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Like usuall an insult is a mistake so i have nothing to say, I know it's a game too but when you have a lot of problems too in your like and someone make you nervous in chatbox sometimes the insults gone like that

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 pm

crevard is no insult? just asking, need to expand my french insult vocabulary.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

olmania

Post by olmania » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Robyklebt wrote:crevard is no insult? just asking, need to expand my french insult vocabulary.
Crevard could be an insult, but this is not the worst we have !
Anyway, only nopik is allowed to say it to me, it's more like a nickname when he says crevard to me, that's not insulting for me. But when someone else say it, this is an insult, because this is not "friendly" as nopik says it.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Crevard !
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 am

Naja... Die Französen sind dummer als die Deutscher :-)