Catalunya h 22

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Pirkio

Catalunya h 22

Post by Pirkio » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 am

All for one, one for all! :lol:

incredible all maked tempo for the 5 place... this is very strange maybe all maked tempo for Capitan Carisma Skullz? Is all the tour i see libby work a lot and a lot and try to save always skullz racers but today... no word for say what i think of this race

Good night
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Rockstar Inc

Re: Catalunya h 22

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:59 am

Libby okay...the last few days she rode for her sprinter, got victorys..absolutely nothing to complain...today for her pos. in GK...pos. 4 not the thing i'd ride for, but i can understand it...doesn't matter if i like it...

but the rest of your group is really disgusting...bernstein, berlin, suessem...total bullshit today
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

pirati

Post by pirati » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am

Vergogna!

Mai vista tanta antisportività tutta assieme. Faccio subito i nomi Liberty S., Berlin Marks AG, Team Suessem,Bernstein i piu vergognosi.
La mia tattica è stata semplice ed efficace per tutta la gara: ho puntato ad isolare il leader della classifica Skullz sul finale di gara per poi attaccarlo e cercare di prendere secondi per vincere il giro. Sono riuscito perfettamente nel mio intento, ho isolato skullz, nonostante tutti gli aiuti di Liberty S. per oltre 100 km di gara e poi ho tentato il primo attacco nel finale. In questo momento è successo una cosa assurda, vergognosa e antisportiva. La gara era già ampiamente vinta dal gruppo in fuga dal primo chilometro che aveva oltre 3 min di vantaggio, per cui nessuno poteva avere interesse nel riprendere i fuggitivi. Ma appena ho attaccato per la classifica generale Berlin Marks AG, Team Suessem,Bernstein hanno iniziato a fare tempo con tutti i loro migliori passisti, sostituendosi totalmente al leader Skullz che non aveva piu energie per inseguirmi. Vergonoso!

Berlin Marks AG il primo ad inseguirmi con il suo migliore passista ha finito la gara in 10 posizione, e Bernstein addirittura 15 posizione , e non ha nessun corridore fra i primi 10 della generale (Gino Cazino 16 posto!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Per tanto chiedo che siano presi dei immediatamente dei provvedimenti per antisportività. Altrimenti chiunque può sentirsi in diritto di falasare e pilotare le gare.

pirati

Post by pirati » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 am

Shame!

I never saw all this unfairnes in one race, i make the name: Liberty S., Berlin Marks AG, Team Suessem, Bernstein.
My tattics was simple, i would let skullz alone and in the end attack and try to win the tour. I succeeded in my purpose perfectly and I isolated skullz also with the efforts of Liberty S. for 100 km of the race and in the end try the attack. In this moment the scandal! The race was already win by the escapers from the first km with 3 minutes, so nobody was interessed to take them back. But when i did my attack Berlin Marks AG, Team Suessem and Bernstein start to make tempo with all them best classic riders , replacing at the leader Skullz whit no more energy for take me back. Shame!

Berlin Marks AG the first to make tempo finish the race 10 and Bernstein 15! and he haven't a rider in the first 10 of the GK (Gino Cazino 16!!!!!!!!!!!!)

For this i ask measures are taken for unfairnes. Or all may feel right to distort a race.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:50 am

unfortunately nothing "unfair" here (nothing against any fairness rule)

but frustrating yes!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

pirati

Post by pirati » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 am

You're wrong!
Yesterday the whole race was distorted. Liberty S. works 100km for the 4 in the GK? Berlin mask works for 16 in the Gk? Bernstein worked for 12 place in the Gk?

nothing is frustrating, here is the scam.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am

sorry, Flocke, but i ride TA with Lecce and Libby, and at the 4 stage Libby was against my tempo (i ride with Razcon for Vasquez in GK, at the end thrd in GC with about 30 second to the first place), while in my group was the first in GC.and al say that my tempo was "unfair"...
i must attack with 2 at the next km. and i lose 100 energie for ever rider, and Vasquez must wait at Razcon, was more lose time was.normaly my tactic was to wait another several km., and after attack, while in plane my riders are 79 and 82, and the first only 48!
yesterday was not the same???
why Libby and the other don't attack..why Lecce say nothing, when the only was that German and Italian speak in race?

from the detail fairness in english RSF
- every team must do the best for his team . Separation of private and RSF is required.
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 pm

flockmastoR wrote: (nothing against any fairness rule)
Fairness and fairness rules are not the same

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Mah can i have back the money of the tour? if i can't try to do nothing for win one stage or the GK i don't want ride it :|
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Try to remember their names and pay it back in a proper situation.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Luna wrote:Try to remember their names and pay it back in a proper situation.

no. just ride like you ever did. lunas idea is not very fair and it´s the some unfair level like the others did. just ride normally and everything will be okay.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Allagen wrote:
Luna wrote:Try to remember their names and pay it back in a proper situation.

no. just ride like you ever did. lunas idea is not very fair and it´s the some unfair level like the others did. just ride normally and everything will be okay.
Is not ok if i go in a tour for make 100.000 and i lose 200.000 :?
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

pirati

Post by pirati » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

anything is ok, if an important step in helping the 4 teams leader.

I missed the tour yesterday, who gives me back the money and the points?

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:20 pm

nobody. but the races will not be better if you behave like the other noobs. so it´s better to ride like you ever do. just ride fair and do not make any revenge tempo against team xyz
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

oh please i don't want revenge but another time i see the big bug of the game is the team work if new tour i help pirati i will link back this discution becouse what i saw yesterday is too much for my patience
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Don't listen to Allagen. He's new to the world of bike racing and doesn't know much about it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Pirkio wrote:oh please i don't want revenge but another time i see the big bug of the game is the team work if new tour i help pirati i will link back this discution becouse what i saw yesterday is too much for my patience
Mmh, maybe that was just the revenge for what happened before? I remember a thread where people were complaining that you helped pirati... don't know if you helped or not, wasn't there, just remember the discussion. Any of the same teams?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

nope that teams was claw and misa
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Those incidents are long ago and payd back multiple times. There were threads about it. When they still continue to principally ride against them then it's simply mobbing the Italians in my eyes, for whatever reasons.

But one more point: It's not really unrealistic to "lose" a race because of someone's riding who you didn't expect to ride. It may be considered unfair, but it's nothing you could demand retrieval for. Basically there is no right to be successful with an escape. And there's no right to be able to precalculate the outcome of any tactical manoeuvre. It's always just try and hope. It's a game of chance and propability, and only a bit of material and cleverness. Some will never uderstand that.
If you break away then it's an attack against everybody, so everybody is allowed to chase. Of course that is a point where you can recognize friends and foes, and of course it's not unusual to remember the behaviours of the concerned teams and draw the consequences of it for the future.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 pm

You are right on this point i have the list of all player with i've played and i have a short descrition of it.

But i don't understand why i have to accept tempo for no reason from some players realy no sense for them. Idea of the game is: Leader work other try to win. If there are some superfavourite for the race they may help the leader. If race is lost they haven't reason to help they would try to win not help him to win yesterday for sensles tempo i've lost 1,30 - 2 minutes. And if only skullz do tempo yesterday the difference from the group to me could be 3 minutes too!!! You want to try to defeat him? ok than attack and try to do your best. If you don't want to defeat him, don't do nothing you have no one reason for make tempo for him. You don't win the tour, you don't have a better position you just give him power boost. For this i don't want special money i just want the original financial balance after the tour = + 7,000
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 pm

CSC was helping Armstrong when Ullrich attacked, just to conserve Bassos 2nd place overall. I sat in front of the TV, shouting. But that's how it is. You have to accept the goals of the others, even if they are substandard goals in your eyes. As far as I remember neither Ullrich nor his team did complain. Only the german media, who absolutely don't understand cycling, came up with the theory that Voigt should have helped Ullrich rather than working for Basso, because Ulrich is Germa, Basso is Italian. Although Basso was his captain. But that's a different story.

But I don't really know the constellation of your race. Cant' really assess the actions of the people. Guess I'm out of this thread again. I'm sure everybody had their reasons to do what they did. You will face other opportunities. Good luck.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Long ago, no reason to forget... talking about me now... I will still destroy Elbs chance to win a race that counts when I get the chance. Emilia 08! Don't care how long ago it is. But ok, here in this case, payed back, all settled, then not that, seems clear.

Money back, doubt will happen, and if it will it's not a good precedent. Like today, I got stupid help for my sprinter, wasn't enough to get back, but the help was senseless. Now if we get back, I win the stage or get second, the guys in front all deserve some money because they really should have kept me away without the help of others? Do I then have to give back money if I profit from unwarranted help? Both has happened x times, get deprived of the chance to win due to senseless tempo, be kept in the race by senseless tempo. Some cases are clearer (yours seems to be) some less, but can't start give money for these things.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

pirati

Post by pirati » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Pirkio wrote:oh please i don't want revenge but another time i see the big bug of the game is the team work if new tour i help pirati i will link back this discution becouse what i saw yesterday is too much for my patience
Mmh, maybe that was just the revenge for what happened before? I remember a thread where people were complaining that you helped pirati... don't know if you helped or not, wasn't there, just remember the discussion. Any of the same teams?
Roby, ti rispondo in italiano visto che lo comprendi.
Li le cose con Claw erano molto diverse. Io quel tour l'ho vinto classificandomi 1°, 2° e 3°. Ho vinto la maglia squadre con un'ora di vantaggio e quella giovani e della montagna. Claw poteva anche avere le sue ragioni, spero la cosa con lui sia chiarita, ma io non ho falsato il tour per un aiuto di motorizzati. Qui la truffa è enorme, Liby corre con Skull + altri 3 team.

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Long ago, no reason to forget... talking about me now... I will still destroy Elbs chance to win a race that counts when I get the chance. Emilia 08! Don't care how long ago it is. But ok, here in this case, payed back, all settled, then not that, seems clear.

Money back, doubt will happen, and if it will it's not a good precedent. Like today, I got stupid help for my sprinter, wasn't enough to get back, but the help was senseless. Now if we get back, I win the stage or get second, the guys in front all deserve some money because they really should have kept me away without the help of others? Do I then have to give back money if I profit from unwarranted help? Both has happened x times, get deprived of the chance to win due to senseless tempo, be kept in the race by senseless tempo. Some cases are clearer (yours seems to be) some less, but can't start give money for these things.

That way Conti won MSR! ;)
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

pirati

Post by pirati » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Scusa Roby, continuo in italiano perchè cosi mi spiego meglio.

io non mi sto lamentando perchè nel finale di una tappa di montagna il leader di liberty tira assieme al leader di skullz, io dico che ieri Liberty ha tirato 100km con skullz!! E sul finale quando io ho attaccato e loro non avevano nemmeno energie per riprendermi hanno iniziato a fare tempo i passisti di quelle altre 3 squadre. Questa è una truffa!
Qui non si parla di aiuto per una volata oppure di qualche km fatto insieme, qui c'è un gruppo di squadre che lavora insieme. ok??