Fair play )

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

sittinbull11

Fair play )

Post by sittinbull11 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:36 am

Somone has to explain me what people realy mean with Fair play .

Am Pretty Fair Rider atleast i think i am.But Today Somone gave -2 becourse i was trying to keep My 22 year old Climber in good chance to win jersey he 4 place and 30 sec behind 1 one and 16 behind 3 place .
SO i did help making tempo But i dont think thats unFair at all Los Galacticos. That 3 place in - 24 year still give me decent amount of money .And if you losse the Tour what probley wont happend with today race and 13 red near the end then i feel Sorry for you But Dont Blame People for Mistake s you make.

So know am wondering of it is fair to try to reach 3 2 our maybe 1 place for -24 year old ones even helping the yellow jersey for like 10 km and honest i dont think 80 climb will help i lot when there 89 climber doing tempo.

Also i do think people go to far in telling everyone what to do in race .Am pretty Sure we all have Mind ,idea ,plan form our own.ohh and am to blame also somtimes when try to tell to chase my Riders But i Dont think its unfair if the will do.

Just i little Tip-) Let people play the game liek the love to play it and remove this silly Fair Vote thing what Fair about winning i Race when you dident do i thing for 180 km except telling others that the have work becourse the faverite.Am pretty Sure people will know the fair riders fast enoff.

Ps Sorry for all typos am from belgium so engels not 1 langues .

team fl

Re: Fair play )

Post by team fl » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:10 am

Well, the term "Fair Play" is bent a lot here at RSF, as is the Fairness voting after a race. Users often don't vote negativly because another User acted against the RSF-rules but more because the other user didn't ride as he/she wanted. So it is in fact more a sympathy voting than a fairness voting.

I haven't seen your race, but usually other users act like this because you were helping the stage favorite to win without chances to win for your rider(s). Most useres here don't like that a lot, especially if they are in an escape or in front of the favorite's group. Just imagine you beeing in front of the favorite's group and everybody rides for his chances for a 3rd or 5th place. Of course you are allowed to do that and there is no formal punishment for it, but others my not like it very much. That's all I am trying to say ;).

My advice: Just don't give a shit to what other people tell you might be the right way to ride. Do your style, as Just good results also come without working for other team's victory ;)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.