Multi suspects: Pavler/Sporties/ProTour

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

team fl

Re: Multi suspects: Pavler/Sporties/ProTour

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 am

Why would you do that?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 am

Because he's a complete idiot. SM I mean, not Freidenker. He is just Mangahn. Most likely.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rastaman

Post by Rastaman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Check also Clanwars please.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Clanwars deserves an own thread.

Rasta can make that one..
Clan kind of implying he's PTT at times, riding the first race since April? So he shoudn't even know all that much about the PTT saga....
Very possible it's our friend Nilkheim again, wouldn't be the first time he shows us his talent using proxies and getting different IPs and ride in the same race. Very possible it's another multi too, wouldn't know who would follow the forum, happily buy and sell riders while never riding.... second team looks likely (if not 79th, that would be Nilk) But maybe Clan is a single, who knows... but would be nice to keep an eye on him.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Why PTT still continues with two teams.
Hessen and Regenwetter are still officially his multis.

pukes on a just

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 pm

well the administration don't care about it, instead of taking care of this bastard, some uninteresting short-race bullshit get's solved
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:24 am

@leso: since its now known that ptt has at least two teams, RSV Hessen and MSV Regenwetter, may i have a second team too if i dont ride same races with both teams? would be nice cause i could also disturb races with my second team and put pressure on my opponents in the division to my first team. and please adopt the rules to make it clear that its allowed to all rsf-players.

luques

Post by luques » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Rockstar Inc wrote:well the administration don't care about it, instead of taking care of this bastard,
I think the "administration" take much care of it, the problem is just another... they simply can't do nothing.
I think leso&Co would be more than happy to close the PTT case forever, but he can't, he doesn't have weapons.
The multi problem is not even a specific problem of rsf... also PokerStars (just to say one i read today) has the same problem and they didn't find a lifetime solution... and they invest much more money & time than leso :)

Actually if tomorrow all the community starts to make multis, changing IPs, i think leso can't detect, and even if he can the PTT case showed us that the ban method has many problems.

About PTT in the specific, ok we can ban Regen we can ban Hessen, the truth is that he has already at least 10 farm teams ready to replace these ones... so you will just go through an endless loop. Ban these two and tomorrow you will have other suspects that will lead to new accusations, new multi proofs that will lead to a ban and to a new creation of multis... And obviously this all depend about how many info he would like to give you...

What we need would be a more general method.

And actually, you can understand how much PTT cares about Regenwetter account... he openly said to be PTT :roll: , probably is just a transition account to wait some others to become strong.
Rockstar Inc wrote: some uninteresting short-race bullshit get's solved
Uninteresting? Maybe for you, who plays short race knows how much it needs a fair play intervention... and anyway we don't obviously judge about what is interesting but about what is unfair, you don't let go someone who steal a car just because you are judging a murder case no? Every time there is something unfair we have to correct it, sometimes it takes much time, sometimes is just something of a couple of hours.

The simple problem is that there is not a solution (the ban is a temporary solution, almost useless for the objective we want to reach), some things have been proposed (also by me) and none of them got the OK from the community. The last idea that came up in my mind was the multi button (but probably just something i read and remained in my mind), but i already see some players abusing of it and declaring someone multi just for personal reasons, probably adding a min % of accusations to DQ the suspected from the race may keep it more fair.
RainerT wrote:@leso: since its now known that ptt has at least two teams, RSV Hessen and MSV Regenwetter, may i have a second team too if i dont ride same races with both teams? would be nice cause i could also disturb races with my second team and put pressure on my opponents in the division to my first team. and please adopt the rules to make it clear that its allowed to all rsf-players.
I also thought about legalizing multis if not in the same race. But then the step that they race in the same moment is very short and so we would face another problem... even bigger.
But actually yes, even if it is forbidden you could and by doing it smartly you won't even get caught ;)

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

and now you have to bear in every race this asshole. anyone of any right feel with feet occurs

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:39 pm

luques wrote:I think the "administration" take much care of it, the problem is just another... they simply can't do nothing.
I think leso&Co would be more than happy to close the PTT case forever, but he can't, he doesn't have weapons.
The multi problem is not even a specific problem of rsf... also PokerStars (just to say one i read today) has the same problem and they didn't find a lifetime solution... and they invest much more money & time than leso :)
wrong...
luques wrote:
Rockstar Inc wrote: some uninteresting short-race bullshit get's solved
Uninteresting? Maybe for you, who plays short race knows how much it needs a fair play intervention... and anyway we don't obviously judge about what is interesting but about what is unfair, you don't let go someone who steal a car just because you are judging a murder case no? Every time there is something unfair we have to correct it, sometimes it takes much time, sometimes is just something of a couple of hours.
as long as we have the current situatin @short races it's just uninteresting...short races should be something to get some expirience..maybe earning a racepoint...but the implementation as it is now is just fucking bullshit...if you get some time, you can easily get xx race-points each day...you just need some retired sprinters...and even without them the robo-teams are just stupid..especially since this fantastic idea of giving a raace each day for free, leso, buh should stop the short-races in general...you can ride one race/day for free + earn racepoints for tours...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Bad enough that this is tolerated. He's also still completely unapologetic and arrogant.
But at least he understands the game:

2.11.2013,17 Uhr : Adana Sprint Race: Flachetappe
1. 00:00:00 Nicolaas Bloembergen (NoPikouze)
2. 00:00:00 Sébastien Cauet (RSV Hessen)
3. 00:00:00 Tommy Wirtanen (RSV Hessen)

4. 00:00:00 Laszlo Szabiczok (SM Team)
5. 00:00:00 Shane Hmiel (SM Team)

2.11.2013,19 Uhr Vuelta a Bolivia : Vuelta a Bolivia 2013 Et2: Santa Cruz – 4 Canadas : Flachetappe
1. 00:00:00 Gustav Blitz (MSV Regenwetter)
2. 00:00:00 Goldmund Falterhöcker (Chense)
3. 00:00:00 Nils ErikHellsten (Team Scandeline)
4. 00:00:00 Yoan Gene (Crissler)
5. 00:00:00 Naddoddur Nattmördursson (LibertySeguros )

And all others are happy :D

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:29 pm

time to create some more teams..i could need a pave-team, a sprintteam and maybe a team with 5,6 6x/7x guys with 6x sprint

IDF

Post by IDF » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Rockstar Inc wrote:time to create some more teams..
I'm agree.. like old time !
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 pm

old time...muuuuuuuuuuuulti rfm :o

IDF

Post by IDF » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:08 pm

haha :)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Rastaman

Post by Rastaman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:01 am

Well i agree with luques, just find a good method who will make it not possible to make multis.
If you ban hessen and regen now he'll create new teams and like we say it in flemmish "dat is met de kraan opendwijlen".
Btw i suggest we could better help leso with brainstorming with new ideas.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:08 am

new idea? as hunger games was shown on swiss tv tonight..... i kind of got the idea that shooting people might be a tolerated thing in the future :-)

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am

glasgowracing wrote:new idea? as hunger games was shown on swiss tv tonight..... i kind of got the idea that shooting people might be a tolerated thing in the future :-)
+1

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am

just ban these 2 (Hessen and Regenwetter) let him setup some new teams and ban them.
easy is that.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Very good points by Luques.

But I still think unbanning PTT and banning the 2 known new ones would be a good idea.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 pm

It isn't possible to apply a ban only for short race ? Or block the number of racepoibt someone can win during a month

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 pm

isn't somebody who spend this much time playing RSf actually just a very sad creature without a real life? Maybe we should give him a hug.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 am

To me too? Thanks!

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 pm

rsv hessen und ptt? das glaube ich nicht.

laut eigener aussage hatte er mal das team hessen, mehr ließ sich ihm nicht entlocken. aber wie er schreibt und fährt, denke ich nicht das es ptt ist. aber auf jeden fall einer, der schon mal ein team hatte vielleicht auch noch hat.

auch wenn sein parasitäres fahren vielleicht ptt ähnelt, hat er mir doch viel zu wenig ahnung von rsf. denke das ist einfach einer mit etwas erfahrung, vielleicht ja auch ein multi (keine ahnung), aber ptt würde ich nicht sagen.
Last edited by Allagen on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.