Unrealistic arrangement, lack of separation of private and RSF of 5 Italian teams

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

superdragoes

Re: Unrealistic arrangement, lack of separation of private and RSF of 5 Italian teams

Post by superdragoes » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:21 am

This is simple...
1)Italian guys play together since ever I play this game. Is unfair.
2) staff of c4f don't do nothing because they have 1 member that is Italian and cooperate with "Italian group" . Name is Luques.
3) is disgusting...
Last edited by superdragoes on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Champion World for Portugal in C4F
Giro 2016
Tour de France 2017

Robyklebt

Re: Unrealistic arrangement, lack of separation of private and RSF of 5 Italian teams

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:31 am

2) is clearly wrong.

Or, show us exactly where and how Luques has cooperated with Italians.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:31 am
2) is clearly wrong.

So 1) and 3) are confirmed?
Good then we can expect bans and fines of the 5 named Italian teams...
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:59 am

scorpsche wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 am
Robyklebt wrote:
2) is clearly wrong.

How do you draw your conclusions? It looks like a malfunctioning of sth. It's like "but they haven't said it's not true..." argument.

A says 1, 2 and 3. B says, 2 is clearly wrong. Says nothing about 1 and 3. C concludes: 1 and 3 must be right then... come on.

In my opinion, you're the biggest conspiracy theorist in this game at the moment. Right before Coroncina, Auxilium Torino, and superdragoes.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:02 am

team fl wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:59 am
scorpsche wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 am
Robyklebt wrote:
2) is clearly wrong.

How do you draw your conclusions? It looks like a malfunctioning of sth. It's like "but they haven't said it's not true..." argument.

A says 1, 2 and 3. B says, 2 is clearly wrong. Says nothing about 1 and 3. C concludes: 1 and 3 must be right then... come on.

In my opinion, you're the biggest conspiracy theorist in this game at the moment. Right before Coroncina, Auxilium Torino, and superdragoes.
Sorry but you are part of the problem and not the solution...

Where have you been when the 5 named Italian teams were accused in the past?
Why are you not doing your job as FPC to formally open the investigation as demanded?

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:06 am

Ehem... I am NOT part of the FC, as I've told you before.

And you're not even writing anything about what I wrote? Just writing new accusations that are completely nonsense anyway?

But I guess, we should get back to the topic. As I said, it would be nice to hear from (all) the accused teams in this thread...

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:12 am

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-02 um 10.08.41.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-02 um 10.08.41.png (49.32 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
So no one is FPC anymore? Makes sense somehow...

And why then:
1. Luques named you as FPC and
2. More important why are you continously answering here where mainly FPC action is required?

Still you could decide to be part of the solution but it seems you prefer to rather close eyes and try to bring in discredit people who like to fight for fairplay.
team fl wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:06 am
Ehem... I am NOT part of the FC, as I've told you before.

And you're not even writing anything about what I wrote? Just writing new accusations that are completely nonsense anyway?

But I guess, we should get back to the topic. As I said, it would be nice to hear from (all) the accused teams in this thread...

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:14 am

Haha, those are the users with moderator rights in the Forum. That's not the FC :D

And you seem to draw your own conclusion out of nothing again...

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Moving on:
I demand if technically possible to watch replays of the named races.
We can start with 1-3 stages of June tours.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:04 pm

lool.jpg
lool.jpg (37.51 KiB) Viewed 7585 times

luques

Post by luques » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:22 am

Just for the report:

Ciclistica Astense<02:22>: @ Team SWE. Lo scrivo in italiano perchè non sono bravo a scrivere in inglese e rischio di non essere capito bene. Nel tour di Savoia tanto chiaccherato avevo l'obiettivo di vincere la maglia bianca ed ho corso per quello. La prima tappa ti ho staccato per limitarti gli aiuti sui tuoi capitani. La tappa prima della crono non ho voluto tirare perchè puntando alla bianca non avevo interesse a prendere quelli davanti e uccidermi per non avere energie alla crono. L'ultima ho tirato nel finale per provare a prendere abbuoni e giocarmi la possibile posizione sul podio. Alla fine ho vinto la bianca. Dimmi dove ho sbagliato.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Tell him to use the forum himself next time....
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:17 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:15 pm
Don't have any kind of contact with him, so only way would be probably to open a case and hope he notice that, or writing him during race (but have no intention to stay up until 2am for that :lol: )

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:37 pm

luques wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:17 pm
Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:15 pm
Don't have any kind of contact with him, so only way would be probably to open a case and hope he notice that, or writing him during race (but have no intention to stay up until 2am for that :lol: )
No problem, sooner or later we'll get to the truth - with or without FPK.
I appreciate that he is actually the first one of the accused teams who stepped forward and give a "testimony" regarding the matter.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 am

This thing is getting a strange turn
Idéfix: you just wasted your power for Coro
Idéfix: ^^
Idéfix: was dead since a long time, for the IS, Fedex...
Team Fedex: i want try to catch intermediate sprint
Lorient: hihi
TeamSWE: italians do what italians must do ;)
Pokemonogatari: only instructions. Yui and Hibiki are coleader, Hibiki d'follow Coro's leader, that is all!
Idéfix: fedex, really wasting your power riding for Coro ? ^^
Fedex had all the right to try to go for the IS, yes there was in front already a group where there was his main contender for the green (Chloe), but still could get some points like 5-6 and with tempo could avoid other attacks.

After reading that he felt accused and stopped tempo, he even didnt sprint (pissed off I may guess).

"Team Fedex: sanno sempre tutto loro, che arroganza sti francesi"

Moreover the yellow is pretty safe for Yui or Poke in general, Coro wasn't really favo for the stage, so the tempo from Fedex was more at benefit of Poke or of the stage favo.

Clearly I guess Ide was just trolling and at the end his opponent fell into the trap ;)

I just report it because I am curious to understand how this will end, as it seems to me the first time that actually these kind of allusions have some effect.

Moreover phrases as "TeamSWE: italians do what italians must do ;)" are really generic and risk to be misinterpreted by italian teams (just imagine newbie).
Hope to be wrong, but seems like the prelude of the wall of strange italian noobs (on that side actually SWE and Coro are kind of similar).

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:37 pm

+1
Just to add that in often a joke contains also the underlying truth.
Idéfix wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:00 am
I don't have the exact pt of view than you Luques :)
ofc it was trolling about the "italian thing".
but really, for IS, it was ok to control if he wanted to sprint, but clearly he had zero chances to come back on the group. You cannot take 1'30 on fresh riders with decent flat in 5-6 km... it was a real waste of power for him to try to catch...
Actually July is very satisfying for me in terms of involved/accused team from this thread:
1. Aux is not able to win together with Doria but crying so hard losing vs. a new player and accusing him to be a multi.
2. Coro misread the profile and underestimating fantasy potential of C4F: this year TDF belongs to a northern classic with average mountain skills and time trial team as "ciliegina sulla torta". There is no chance with 687k team vs. "AGF founder" Poke and his perfectly selected team. Also there is no team "Skype Italia" for help which was anyway not needed in Giro. After all Coro deserves credit since he has been a fair sportsman.

So we can see that fairplay already advanced after the discussion of AGF and my posts which is good news.
I still demand that FPK gets active even the hope is small.
In the meantime I will continue to collect evidences and encourage others to continue to live the fairplay spirit of this month!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Do we really have to put up with the fantasies of this guy?

luques

Post by luques » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 pm
If he thinks the game is better for him after opening this post or "exposing" Coro, well everybody is happy I guess.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:59 pm

luques wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 pm
If he thinks the game is better for him after opening this post or "exposing" Coro, well everybody is happy I guess.
I think the game is better with fairplay which is not the case when you have teams colluding in secret :roll:
Oh that's why it is also against the rules :idea:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm

But you support collusion.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm
But you support collusion.
Do I?

scorpsche

Re: QuickSprint - Goldberg Cycling 23 hours sprint move

Post by scorpsche » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:15 am

Oh what a nice couple united together once again.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (134.13 KiB) Viewed 7334 times

auxilium torino

Re: QuickSprint - Goldberg Cycling 23 hours sprint move

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:15 am

are you really so stupid? :o :o :o
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

luques

Post by luques » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 am

Moved here because it had nothing to do with the other post.

Actually can also be moved/copied in the post "Constant distortions, misrepresentation of others opinions and of facts.", as it can fit both.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:01 pm

luques wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 am
Moved here because it had nothing to do with the other post.

Actually can also be moved/copied in the post "Constant distortions, misrepresentation of others opinions and of facts.", as it can fit both.
Sorry but it was in the correct thread, so please move again.
In the thread opened by Aux aka "the rude Italian" he accused a new team to play unfair while riding himself with Doria.
In my post from yesterday I didn't accuse Aux - I just said Aux and Doria are a nice couple (which they are).