Tusnad Cyc Team

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

luques

Re: Tusnad Cyc Team

Post by luques » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:00 pm

team fl wrote:
More specifically, about point 4, I got explained (by fl maybe ?) that if other people that are insulted are not reporting it, the court don't have to take it into account. And now, you say you do it (or only for some people ?) ?
Don't misinterpret what I wrote or try to bend it so that it fits your argumentation.

Besides that, you really want to compare this case with Robyklebt? You're still not over that? To make sth. clear, I cite just one line:
...if i meet you on the street i kill you because this hate
This is completely unacceptable from any perspective you wanna see it. Even if not meant that way. That's way beyond anything that has to do with your cases.

And btw, this is not a court. This is a private game with private rules. Those rules are finally made by the owners.
I quote everything of this.

There is a BIG difference between an insult and an intimidation (in italian we say "minaccia" can't find something that fits perfectly with this).

I don't compare this to any other case, if someone wants to get his personal revenge this is not the right place.

It's Tusnad case so I want to stay stick on Tusnad things.

I remember to Tusnad that the ban is temporary, of 1 week.

If he wants to have more explanations he can send a PM to any of the FPK member and receive them (as everybody).

No need to spam the topic with things that are not related to it.

olmania

Post by olmania » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
olmania wrote:And I don't limit the things to RKL at all. And even less to OL vs RKL, but to RKL vs all the people insulted by RKL.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And just because you lost the TdF you have to post in all threads now?
Typical RKL tactic to distract the attention from a topic to another ...
And for info, only you still think about that TdF thing.
They have no obligation to do that. You may ask of course. Again :)
Would be great if they finally do it.

By the way, you did not answer to my question, just curious of answer you will give.

olmania

Post by olmania » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:13 pm

There is a BIG difference between an insult and an intimidation (in italian we say "minaccia" can't find something that fits perfectly with this).
Agree.
Then, do you think that encouraging someone to suicide is an insult or an intimidation ?
I don't compare this to any other case, if someone wants to get his personal revenge this is not the right place.
You understand it wrong, my post here is about getting more info about how in RSF a temporary ban just happened when it never happened before. And how on the FPK's Earth, you set the rules and decisions, about penalities that are given.
It's Tusnad case so I want to stay stick on Tusnad things.
To stick to it. Why in this case, you used his ''before'' reputation and well-known background ?
4) If the guy has done some "bad" things before. It is true that Tusnad has no fair play cases open, but it is not true that he didn't insult anybody else. Just go back on his fairplay comments "I'm not a son of a bitch, stop insulting". And you can find other guys telling him to stop insult.
In the past you refused to use reputation and well-know background of other players that had cases in FPK, why is there a change for Tusnad now ?
How you decide that a recidivist can get many warnings and (small) fines can still play the game (and eventually harass and insult til next case), and how you decide a player sanctionned for the first time (even if what happened is bad) can get a ban immediately ?

No need to spam the topic with things that are not related to it.
It's somewhat related to it, as I ask more info about that statement and decision that was taken.
And anyway, when there are posts in other threads, either you close them or either we don't get answers and explanations for FPK members.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Are you an investigative journalist? If you don't have to add something to this case, please leave this thread. If you want to discuss penalties in general, open a new thread about it.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

olmania

Post by olmania » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:33 pm

team fl wrote:Are you an investigative journalist? If you don't have to add something to this case, please leave this thread. If you want to discuss penalties in general, open a new thread about it.
Done ;)

Still, many of my questions are linked to that case, especially the ones to Luques.
One is not only linked to that case as I mention another case (unfortunately its thread was closed by you), maybe I should also open a new thread for that question I asked you ?
To stick to the tusnad words you quote and the browser game context, do you find the words of RKL telling someone to commit suicide (rough translation : ''finally, you are a just a poor son of a bitch, I recommend you suicide, as soon as possible'') so far from the words of Tusnad ?